Serpentia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serpentia
Read Serpentia Reviews
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Good service, fast delivery. Would use again
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Quality product and fast delivery! Definitely recommend!
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Extremely helpful & excellent advice re planned new light set up for my tortoises. Nothing seemed too much trouble & despite my being a total technophobe liaising with Rod was made easy, from providing links to view products to telephoning me if he had a query re my proposed set up. Everything arrived speedily & packaged incredibly well. I would not use any other supplier in the future.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Good products! Came well packaged and protected, everything in working order. Very happy with my purchase, will definitely buy from here again!!
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
I am very happy with the product. It's a really good price, and it does its job. I would recommend this to others
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
I highly recommend this shop. I had an issue with a thermostat not reaching temperature required in my vivarium. Rod who dealt with me send out another unit incase first was faulty, not only that but we sent many messages back and forth whilst he tried to help me. My faith in humanity has been restored and I have had, for the first time in a long time, outstanding customer service. Shop here and you will be taken care of.
Excellent service glad I came across them
Great fast service. Great customer service. I still haven't said thanks for that, so thank you to Rod at Serpentia for your assurance to me about my order dispatch. I would use Serpentia again, with whatever I need next that I can find on their site over and above other businesses.
Website is professional and easy to use, it’s super easy to find anything that you need. In regards to service, I can’t fault that either, the whole process is quick and easy and the buy now pay later option is a fantastic feature if you’re running tight on money! Best pet supply store I’ve come across yet!
Excellent service.
Would you order from Serpentia again? yes
Excellent service and fast delievery
Only shopped here once but delivery was quick and parcel and product were fine. Would reccomend.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Fast delivery, was helpful in all aspects service and communication was fantastic. Very impressed and I will certainly be ordering from here again. I can’t fault the products or service provided.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
5 stars aren't enough for these guys, first class service, first class product and are very competitively priced even on all other online suppliers. Keep up the good work.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Quick delivery, will definitely order again, thank you.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Nice fast delivery gd products will order from u again
Serpentia is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews