Serpentia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serpentia
Read Serpentia Reviews
Very good
Serpentia 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Excellent service and I can’t wait to use the equipment!
Serpentia 5 star review on 8th April 2022
Exactly as ordered, and a personal touch by way of a thank note, for using their service,would use Serpentia again
Serpentia 5 star review on 31st March 2022
Excellent products good service and fast delivery will definitely order from again
Serpentia 5 star review on 30th March 2022
The eardrops worked right away and the wee dog is very happy thank you
Serpentia 5 star review on 29th March 2022
Super good service. Nice little kit made to take the worry out of ordering the wrong parts.
Serpentia 5 star review on 19th March 2022
Excellent service and equipment, highly recommended
Serpentia 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Quick and efficient service
Serpentia 5 star review on 8th March 2022
Easy, good quality of service and quick delivery.
Serpentia 5 star review on 7th March 2022
Had an excellent experience throughout after purchasing a thermostat and lamp for my daughters Crestie. Really good advice from Rod and delivery was super fast. wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Serpentia 5 star review on 7th March 2022
I really like Serpentia. I've had lighting equipment, Vitamins minerals, books. Always well packaged with a personal note. Any issues do not hesitate to ask for assistance. I've had very few issues and those I have had, quickly resolved. Faulty equipment replaced and updated on postage delay, due to outside parties. Always very helpful. Very good vendor in my opinion.
Serpentia 5 star review on 5th March 2022
Easy ordering, quick despatch.
Serpentia 5 star review on 25th February 2022
Honestly this is one of my go to websites for anything reptile related, I have made several purchases and each one has been successful, well packed, working and with fast delivery.
Serpentia 5 star review on 23rd February 2022
Great priced product which was quickly sent out
Serpentia 5 star review on 21st February 2022
Excellent service.
Serpentia 5 star review on 20th February 2022
UV Bulb delivered within delivery time, well packed and no damage.
Serpentia 5 star review on 4th February 2022
Great service, would use again.
Serpentia 5 star review on 28th January 2022
Great service, definitely will buy again
Best reptile shop in the UK. Back again for another pulse thermostat, as I was using one for a ceramic bulb and a heat mat. I was having trouble regulating the ambient temperature and the warm side using one thermostat. Shipping is free and arrived in 2 days which is amazing! Very fast support response time. But that's the least of it, Rod is so knowladgable, we exchanged multiple emails, regarding ball pythons, habits, temperatures, humidity, thermostats, temperature and more. It's my first snake and his help has been more valuable to me than anything. When I ask questions to other people I'm usually left with more questions than answers, and but Rod's advice & knowladge gave me confidence in my steps going forward. I had a lot of problems with temp & humidity levels dropping. Thank you Rod & Kasia, I'm eternally grateful.
Excellent service. The correct item arrived very promptly and was well packaged. Highly recommended - I will order from Serpentia again.
Serpentia is rated 4.98 based on 114 reviews