Serpentia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Serpentia
Read Serpentia Reviews
Excellent service glad I came across them
Great fast service. Great customer service. I still haven't said thanks for that, so thank you to Rod at Serpentia for your assurance to me about my order dispatch. I would use Serpentia again, with whatever I need next that I can find on their site over and above other businesses.
Website is professional and easy to use, it’s super easy to find anything that you need. In regards to service, I can’t fault that either, the whole process is quick and easy and the buy now pay later option is a fantastic feature if you’re running tight on money! Best pet supply store I’ve come across yet!
Excellent service.
Would you order from Serpentia again? yes
Excellent service and fast delievery
Only shopped here once but delivery was quick and parcel and product were fine. Would reccomend.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Fast delivery, was helpful in all aspects service and communication was fantastic. Very impressed and I will certainly be ordering from here again. I can’t fault the products or service provided.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
5 stars aren't enough for these guys, first class service, first class product and are very competitively priced even on all other online suppliers. Keep up the good work.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Quick delivery, will definitely order again, thank you.
Would you recommend Serpentia? yes
Nice fast delivery gd products will order from u again
Serpentia is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews