Serene Bathrooms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Serene Bathrooms

About Serene Bathrooms: Online bathrooms specialists offering a beautiful range of frameless showers, Carron baths, bathroom furniture and accessories.

sales@serenebathrooms.com

Serene BathroomsThe Old ForgeChurch Street

Tell us how Serene Bathrooms made you happy

"Really good quality shower enclosures/trays. Plumber found them easy to fit and the bathroom and en suite look really classy. Thanks Serene Bathrooms."
"The service I received from this company was exceptional. My initial enquiry was made at 10 o'clock at night and within 5 minutes I had a response. A further enquiry was made later that evening and by the next morning the company had got back to me and could not have been more helpful. The items arrived within a few days and were very well packed. The towel rail holders I ordered are of superior quality and although reasonably expensive they are worth the extra as I have had the matching toiler roll holder for many years and it is still in perfect condition. I have no hesitation in recommending this company for helpfulness, speed and quality of product."
"Charles and his team have been very helpful. They have assisted me with changing shower screens (twice!) due to changes to dimensions in my new ensuite and have done so professionally and always cheerfully. Very easy to deal with and very prompt service."
"Excellent experience. Have ordered from them before, great products, prices and customer service. . A manufacturing issue with one item was dealt with very quickly and amicably. Will certainly use again!"
"ordered a shower tray, really helpful advice and clear product information was supplied. Delivery was on time. Great service!"
"Excellent service - we received the item very quickly after dealing with Sam who was very helpful. Thank you."
"Excellent customer service. My mirror arrived damaged and they remedied the situation without any problems. Most impressed."
"The below issue has been dealt with. There was an issue with their communication systems due to which they could not comeback to me earlier. Once contacted all was resolved immediately. Thank you once again for the help I need a replacement part for the Venezuela BTW toilet. The flush is leaking just over a year of minimal use. I am trying to ring the number but no one is picking the call from last 1 week. Poor after service."
"Easy to use website and effecient service, however I was not contacted by the delivery company for confirmation of delivery date and time and therefore was not in when it was delivered, however was lucky that a neighbour took it in for me."
"Ordered a towel ring and matching toilet roll holder. They arrived quickly and were excellent quality, very pleased."
"Excellent customer service and lovely shower enclosure."
"Good advice over the phone, great product range at a reasonable cost and they delivered when they said they would deliver. My kids also enjoyed the complimentary rubber duck! I would certainly use this company again. Dan Holmes - London"
"lovely product . arrived fast , best price around thank you mrs rimmer"
"excellent service , great communication , good stock and best price"
"Top class customer service and was really happy with the shower tray and screen. As a tradesmen I will be definitely using serene again. Thanks Charles."
"Good service. Delivery came on the date it was promised. The packaging was pretty much destroyed on arrival and I made the courier wait whilst I checked the contents; all found to be present and correct though."
"Excellent service and really fast delivery. Well packaged and good value for money. Thank you"
"Did what you said you would do at a great price"
"The items appear to be of excellent quality- the toy rubber duck was a nice touch"
"The item completed the look in my bathroom"
Serene Bathrooms is rated 4.71 based on 139 reviews