Screwfix Insights

Screwfix have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

93.16%
Industry Average
" Ordered two sets of taps for bathroom (sink and bath). Fast delivery. Excellent price. Excellent quality products. "
- Anonymous
" Good customer service and priced matched an item for me. "
- Anonymous
" Always great customer service and good prices. Easy to use "
- Sebastian Arnold
Write your review on Screwfix
B-

Delivery - Fast

73.33%
Industry Average
" Very fast delivery and return was very very easy as the item didn't fit. "
- Anonymous
" Delivery fairly quickly, no problems. "
- Yvonne Crowther
E

Returns Process - Difficult

35.71%
Industry Average
" Your returns policy I bought a 4 way dimmer switch costing over £75. "
- Anonymous
" I purchased an item online, but due to a fault returned it to the Long Eaton store. I was told by them that they couldn't accept it because it had been purchased online and that I had to contact the manufacturer of the product. In the past I've had no trouble on returns to Screwfix, so it much be a change in their policy. I be very wary what I get from them in the future! "
- Not a very happy customer!
F

Refunds - Difficult

21.74%
Industry Average
" Be warned if you buy a faulty potentially dangerous electrical product from Screwfix they will not give you a refund if you do not have a receipt, even if it is new. "
- Anonymous
" I was assured that when I receive the order, I can get a partial refund for the amount of the store credit. "
- Anonymous
" They are no more secure than a card company and for me possibly less secure, all the time you want to just buy something, fine, you cancel it and want a refund. "
- Malcolm John
A
92.96%
Industry Average
" Fantastic customer service. Needed to return a key safe ordered for elderly relative as it wasn't suitable but couldn't get there to pick up item due to distance. I was fully rembursed and told not to worry about collecting and returning the item. Thank you very much "
- Anonymous
" Quick and easy click and collect service, huge range of products, friendly and efficient staff "
- Eran Powell
" Great opening hours, excellent service no matter how big or small your order. Everyone is so knowledgeable and helpful and they always have what we need in stock. "
- Mrs Mim Howard