Screwfix Insights

Screwfix have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

C
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

93.20%
Industry Average
" Quality products at excellent prices. If you know what you need, you can get it at Screwfix at the beat price normally. Thier range can be limited with regarda to design but the function and durability of most things in their range is good. "
- Jonathan WONG
- Jonathan WONG
" There stores are all ways round the corner from every where I work there prices are reasonable and always got a good tang of tools. "
- Ross Knowles
Write your review on Screwfix
B-

Delivery - Fast

74.07%
Industry Average
" Fast delivery..reasonable prices and rxtensive stock "
- Dean Irwin
" Recently bought some tools from Screwfix and found the service great, easy online ordering & payment and very fast delivery 10 out of 10 "
- Charlie Dunphy
" The website is very simple and clear. And Screwfix offer free delivery to where we live which is great. We live the aouter Hebrides, So often there is a delivery charge. So to offer free delivery was a real bonus. "
- Nathan James
E

Returns Process - Difficult

35.71%
Industry Average
" Your returns policy I bought a 4 way dimmer switch costing over £75. "
- Anonymous
" I purchased an item online, but due to a fault returned it to the Long Eaton store. I was told by them that they couldn't accept it because it had been purchased online and that I had to contact the manufacturer of the product. In the past I've had no trouble on returns to Screwfix, so it much be a change in their policy. I be very wary what I get from them in the future! "
- Not a very happy customer!
F

Refunds - Difficult

21.74%
Industry Average
" Be warned if you buy a faulty potentially dangerous electrical product from Screwfix they will not give you a refund if you do not have a receipt, even if it is new. "
- Anonymous
" I was assured that when I receive the order, I can get a partial refund for the amount of the store credit. "
- Anonymous
" They are no more secure than a card company and for me possibly less secure, all the time you want to just buy something, fine, you cancel it and want a refund. "
- Malcolm John
A
92.56%
Industry Average
" great customer service and a very fast and effective click and collect service, "
- michael Davies
" Good service "
- Ross Dewstowe
" Excellent service and happy staff "
- Vicky Hayman