Screwfix Reviews

Screwfix have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds. Full Insights

86% of reviewers recommend Screwfix
08AM
8AM

How would you rate Screwfix ?

"I emailed to complain about how items were packed in a very flimsey weak box. When the box arrived , the top had been ripped open and the items inside clearly visable.. I was amazed that everything was still there .. as all or part of what i purchased could have been taken.. Screwfix couldnt be bothered to acknowledge or reply to my email."
"Should say on their application forms: SCREWFIX CAN CAUSE YOU SERIOUS MONEY PROBLEMS. They hide a personal guarantee in the small print on the account application forms. I only found out about this when my company ceased trading earlier in the year and it has turned my life upside down. Their solicitors are a nightmare to deal with, spent hours on the phone and still no resolution. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"
"I have been waiting three weeks for doors i purchased from you after being told delivery dates which did not materialise many phone calls ,being told i have to phone dispatch company although I purchased from screwfix? Replied plz"
"Thanks to Collin Brighouse branch for customer service above and beyond."
"Great service. Great prices."
"Exceptional customer service. Friendly staff. Quick pick up of goods. Great prices. Nothing is too much trouble. What other company allows you to place an online order and collect it within a minute? Free next day delivery to store for items out of stock. Can't ask for more."
"Extremely help full staff. Thanks"
"Be warned if you buy a faulty potentially dangerous electrical product from screwfix they will not give you a refund if you do not have a receipt, even if it is new. I bought some dimmer switches, plate switches and plug sockets over a period of time for both my newly decorated bedroom and my daughters flat. Just had a dimmer switch fitted in my bedroom and it was faulty so I used one of the others which works fine. The faulty one is new, in the original box and has screwfix product code on the back but they are refusing to refund because I do not have the receipt. I have had numerous email exchanges with different members of their customer service team as no one person seems to take ownership for each complaint. They keep asking the same questions, receipt? Can’t find, A number from invoice? Not registered, card statement? paid cash. I am always buying things in screwfix and not that they will be bothered as they have poor customer service, I won’t be buying anything else from them again, nor will anyone else in the family. There is a toolstation right next door to the one I go in so will just shop in there instead."
"Good selection of products and very good if things go wrong"
"great customer service and a very fast and effective click and collect service,"
"They have a large choice of items are always local and item choice include basic to professional to suit all pockets"
"Quality products at excellent prices. If you know what you need, you can get it at screwfix at the beat price normally. Thier range can be limited with regarda to design but the function and durability of most things in their range is good."
"There stores are all ways round the corner from every where I work there prices are reasonable and always got a good tang of tools."
"Good service"
"Excellent service and happy staff"
"very efficient team at west Swindon store."
"excellent customer service, superb products."
"Easy pick ups, good prices ?"
"Very good customer service"
Screwfix is rated 4.37 based on 387 reviews