Screwfix Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Screwfix

How would you rate Screwfix?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

298 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Graham Harrison

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Screwfix in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Graham Harrison
"Went online and shopped for some tools and within minutes they were ready to collect got to the shop and with no hassle collected my items this is the way it should be"
Paul Outhwaite
"as with Euro car parts good freindly service and a masive stock range."
"Always easy to order and they'll have the items ready in minutes"
Mark SMITH
"I have been purchasing as a property landlord for as long as I can remember them being in Bicester. 100% reliable and easy to use website and ordering. Thank you"
"Easy to order and prompt delivery"
Damian Down
"Very good prices and convenient to use."
Customer
"Great spot to pick up all the tools you need for work. We have been purchasing equipment from them for years and have always had a good experience. All returns have been taken smoothly with no hassle."
"Very knowlegable I purchased a building site radio for my husband, I had a few questions about the batteries and charging etc and they were great."
Mrs Smith
"Such a great company, easy to use online, quick delivery and in store helpful employees, can't ask for more!"
Simon
"Leamington Spa staff are exceptional! Helpful, friendly and on the ball. Many thanks."
Andrew
"Their online system is absolutely superb. You can order something and pick it up almost instantly. They have invested wise in their technology. No other ordering site can compare."
"I purchased an ELECTRONIC FLY KILLER from Screwfix. It was faulty so I tried to return it to the store (the Long Eaton, Notts store) 3 days after purchasing it online. I was told they couldn't refund me for the product because it had been purchased online and was told to contact the manufacturer or customer services. The product was in a brand new boxed look condition and I had traveled 3 miles to their shop. I have spent thousands at this store over the last few years and if a product was faulty it would always be changed or refunded if needed at their store. Obviously their so called "GREAT"customer service is now on a different path, so please be wary. Even the male assistant that dealt with me, seemed to give out an attitude towards me. I'll think twice before purchasing from them again!"
Not A Very Happy Customer!
Unverified Reviewer
"I purchased an item online, but due to a fault returned it to the Long Eaton store. I was told by them that they couldn't accept it because it had been purchased online and that I had to contact the manufacturer of the product. In the past I've had no trouble on returns to Screwfix, so it much be a change in their policy. I be very wary what I get from them in the future!"
Claire Archer
"Brilliant service and in store staff, prices are very competitive and delivery when required is very quick and easy."
John Rea
"great products which are usually in stock. use regularly. recommended"
David
"Fast delivery, good prices!"
Gary
"Pretty much always have what I need in stock when I need it and the staff in the Burton on Trent store are really helpful when I pick 'it' up or I need product advice, hardware is very rarely cheaper elsewhere too."
Paul Dunmore
"Accurate description of products. Lots of detail if needed. Always have things in stock whenever I have shopped."
ANTHONY
"Customer service is second to none. The staff are the most helpful staff of any hardware supplier always very friendly."
Paul Randon
"Good wide range of products, decent prices and excellent in store staff"
Screwfix is rated 4.40 based on 299 reviews