Scotland Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scotland Debt Solutions
Read Scotland Debt Solutions Reviews

enquiries@scotlanddebt.co.uk

Finlay House, 10-14 West Nile Street,

Scott was very kind and helpful
From my initial enquiry to resolving my financial issues, I have to say that David Tannock set my mind at rest from the outset and he was very professional throughout. He was always there to respond immediately to any concerns I had. He was a godsend to me, taking me from the brink of despair to getting my life back in order again. I can’t thank him enough.
Call handled professionally and with empathy. Could not have received better advice from David. Massive relief having made call
I contacted SDS as I was really struggling with debt and could not see anyway out, my mental health was declining with worry and couldn’t speak to anyone about it because I was so embarrassed, after my initial contact I received a callback from David and discussed my problem , David instantly made me feel at ease, we spoke about my debt in detail and what the best option would be, not one time did David try and rush the conversation, he took his time to make sure I understood the entire process, David has so much patience & understanding even with all my daft questions, he really is an asset to your company, would definitely recommend your company to anyone who asked for my help. Thank you again for putting my mind at ease 🥰
David Tannock was extremely helpful in dealing with my issue. Very reassuring and helped me lift the huge weight from my shoulders. I cannot thank him enough.
David was absolutely amazing talking me through the most painful decisions I had to make, but there is always starting over if you have nowhere to turn to. It's almost overwhelming knowing you can have a life eventually. THANK YOU!
David was very helpful and I cant believe the Wright has been lifted off my shoulders.Thankyou for all the advice and help today .
Thanks to Scotland Debt Solutions I feel like there’s a way out now and I don’t need to struggle alone. David has been kind, compassionate, considerate, helpful and has been thorough explaining everything to me and is there to support me with any queries I have. I felt a bit uneasy at first but David made sure I understood the process and clarified anything I wasn’t sure of. I’ve been made to feel at ease and now i don’t need to panic and feel like I can breathe again. It’s not a nice feeling to get into this situation in the first place, I felt very ashamed with myself but to know that there are solutions and I’m not alone and there’s a more suitable and manageable way to deal with my debt whilst also managing to live. I’m very thankful for David’s guidance, thank you!
Cant thank Scotland Debt Soultions enough.. The whole process was so easy and i can now sleep at night without any worries.. Thanks again guys!
David has been an excellent and understanding adviser throughout my involvement with him
All I can say is first class from the word go, I was absolutely ashamed of myself for getting myself into debt , David reassured me of how common my situation was and there was nothing to be ashamed about, managing to get a full nights sleep after one phone call is truly amazing, Thank you again Ryan
I was treated professionally with respect and dignity from David T. So grateful for this. Thank you
Excellent service, can't recommend these guys enough , I feel as if a weight has been lifted. Wish I had made the call sooner.
Very good service, and well looked after by David tannock with updates and progress. Couldn’t thank him enough.
Best decision I've made setting up a DAS. As a family debts were getting on top of us and we felt like being able to do family things were difficult as all our money was being put towards our creditors. After a bit of research decided to make enquiries regarding a DAS. Sharon was first class in explaining it all and was very prompt at giving updates along the way. I knew she was only a phone call or email away if I needed to speak with her and was never kept waiting on a reply. Process itself was seamless, straight forward and non judgemental and after an initial phone consultation followed by submitting some paperwork Sharon took care of the rest. I'd highly recommend anyone concerned about debt to speak with Debt Solutions Scotland, they've certainly alleviated any stress at my end.
Have had the support from Sharon from my DAS for the last 6 years. She has kept me on track with my payments which have been affordable to my circumstances. I’m finally debt free and back on track with my life. Best decision I made to grit my teeth and deal with the situation rather than allow it to get worse and as to my stress.
I got excellent advice from David (Glasgow office). Thank you. I am far more positive on moving forward with my plan. SDS get 5 stars and come highly recommended.
David is a superstar!! I was super embarrassed about my situation and rather upset. David really helped me and I actually managed to enjoy my weekend! My advice to anyone with money troubles to contact David or anyone at Debt Solutions - you are not alone and there is light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you David!!
The team have given me continuous support throughout, encouraging me to be positive. Excellent service and I am very grateful.
David Tannock and his team were extremely professional and informative.
Scotland Debt Solutions is rated 5.0 based on 152 reviews