Scotland Debt Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Scotland Debt Solutions
Read Scotland Debt Solutions Reviews

enquiries@scotlanddebt.co.uk

Finlay House, 10-14 West Nile Street,

Excellent service, fully explained everything to me in detail and made me feel at ease
Have just started the process and feel like a weight has been lifted already! David and Sophie have been amazing in explaining every little detail. Would highly recommend to anyone who is losing sleep over debt they have accrued.
I phoned on behalf of a young relative who is in a lot of debt. The lady who answered my call was very patient and noted the details. She promised an adviser would call me within 30 minutes and they did. David the adviser asked me for some more pertinent information. He then led me through the options for my relative and the pros and cons of each. He also made a suggestion about what one was best and gave me full details of the agency to contact as a next step. I reckon we were over 20 minutes on the call and the advice was invaluable. I did ask what was in it for SDS. I recognised that the option recommended by him was of no value to SDS while others would have been. Great integrity. David was very patient and understanding. He even offered to help in any further way he could including taking a call direct from my relative. It was a ‘5 star’ service and we are so grateful.
Recently one of my family members required urgent help with debt after illness .The situation was compounding their recovery. They felt overwhelmed whilst still fragile and vulnerable of where to seek professional help to start the process of sorting things out . The day we phoned Scottish Debt Solutions was the day we found the help we needed ..David Tannock from SDS has been exceptional ,! his experience ,professional knowledge , his ability to communicate His supportive and empathetic understanding of our situation has made this daunting situation easier . I would on behave of my relative and myself like to thank David for his ongoing professional ,sensitive ,clear ,concise ,positive support . Regards
Very pleased that I contacted Scottish Debt solutions. David came to my house, super well mannered and explained everything in so much depth. When he left it was a massive weight off my shoulders! Looking forward to the debt journey coming to an end in a few years! Thanks again for all your help!
A fantastic five star service, the facility has taken a load of stress and worry off us, I wish I had known of this service three years back when I had been put into retirement three years earlier than I had planed. This was followed with my wife losing her job due to Furlough, scattering all our financial plans. My wife managed to secure another job but with the loss of some £7,000pa. this helped with income coming into the house but did nothing to reduce our outstanding debts. A DAS arrangement scheme was set up and we can now look forward to settling the debts without the crippling interest charges which had accrued over the above period. Thanks once again to this fantastic five star service.
I contacted this company to resolve my financial situation after my divorce. David Tannock has been fantastic. I highly recommend him and this company if you are seeking for financial advice and solution.
Your colleague, David Tannock was excellent, responded to all my queries and helped me on the way. Highly recommend!
First class service
David has made me feel positive and explained things easily so I feel confident about the solution - thanks again :)
I felt a million times better after speaking with David. He was very supportive and friendly and did not judge my situation.
David has been amazing so far in helping me take these first steps. I am to work with him to a debt free future. Thanks
Filled in form online had an instant reply followed by a few phone call have tried numerous different companies whom only wanted me into something that I knew I could not afford . I would highly recommend David I felt it was excellent customer service skills talked me through everything I should do even sent the links of what I needed I can’t thank yous enough for the service given
Should have done it years ago , it was very easy to do , will always be grateful .
Amazing service and great communication from David, no judgement and everything explained step by step to make sure I have the correct information and solution to fit my needs.
Very helpful. Very reassuring. Been struggling with gambling debts and took the steps to go into a trust deed. David was very easy to speak to and has answered all the questions I had
I spoke to david last monday by phone and what a difference that call made me feel talking about my debt , his understanding of my stress it was causing me , he made me feel so much better about my situations , david explained in more detail when i met him today , it was so easy to understand him , i cant thank him enough for being so kind and understanding , it was like talking to friend, i will always remember this day ,thank you david for all your help , i will always remember your kind face .
Very clear advice from Sharon, thank you
Excellent service and understanding of the process
Super quick advice - able to get great advice and soloution to my problem - Sharon was great and kept me updated and communicated throughout whole process
Scotland Debt Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews