Saxton Blades Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saxton Blades

info@saxtonblades.co.uk

Unit 24 Arun Business ParkBognor RegisWest Sussex

"Good blades great service and fair price what more could anyone want"
"Great service as always."
"Does the job at a reasonable price"
"I use 3 different multi tools but only use Saxon do the job great never any issue's"
"Have used for years with price, quality and service excelent"
"Good value, good service"
"Quality products and excellent service, particularly when bought direct"
"fastest delivery I have ever had."
"Excellent service at competitive prices"
"Just received my first pack of Saxton Blades for a Makita oscillating saw. They arrived very promptly. All seems good so far. The blade I've tried cut skirting board brilliantly!"
"Top quality cut from a blade at the right price. We definitely be back for more!"
"Quick and efficient service. The blades fit the Bosch multi tool and I am very pleased with my purchase."
"As up to this moment in time I have not yet used the blades I have stated they are "good", all reviews that I have read state these blades to be very good, so when the time arises my opinion will change I hope to" very good.""
"Very fast dispatch and delivery of a new blade for my evolution mitre saw and at the best price I could find online. The blade came with a spacer ring as it said it would and it works perfectly. Very happy with my purchase and I would definitely buy direct from Saxton again."
"As always, order arrived promptly and represents fantastic value over big name brands."
"Great service Great product Just as good as the manufacturers branded blades"
"The sanding plate fits my cel multitool perfectly and the 60 pads are worth the money."
"Hassle free to deal with."
"Good product & good value for money"
"Good website, super quick delivery!!"
Saxton Blades is rated 4.85 based on 3,051 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!