Saxton Blades Reviews

Read Saxton Blades Reviews

info@saxtonblades.co.uk

Unit 24 Arun Business ParkBognor RegisWest Sussex

Good blade
Blade was much, much better than what I expected. I bought three thinking I would use them all but did everything with one blade that still has life left in it.
Good service
Excellent Service
Fast delivery and fair value.
Just fitted does what it says
Delivered however had sent wrong blade, one tel call were really apologetic new one sent with a pre paid to send wrong one back arrived 1st class. We all make mistakes but it's how we deal with them is most important. They were superb thanks
Good quick service
Great prices and quality, prompt delivery. I would highly recommend this company
These blades are cheap and good value. I'm a tradesmen that's buys a new every job. And thanks saxton blades I can do just that..
Saxton Blades 5 star review on 30th July 2021
I've never bought a saw blade before and rang for advice. Pointed in the right direction and a new blade arrived the next day. Spot on quality cuts and a nice finish and a good price. Well done
Very prompt delivery
Great stuff!
Prompt delivery and the blade does the job it was designed to do.
First class blades & very fast delivery.
I have purchased blades from Saxton before. A blade recently purchased failed prematurely. Without actually asking, Saxton sent me a replacement blade which arrived in two days. An excellent service. Highly recommended.
I'm very happy with the items
Great service
Good price - arrived next day - what more do you want! EXCELLENT.
Fantastic blade and even better customer service. I ordered the wrong size and the replaced it no problem and with free shipping. Will absolutely be returning.
Saxton Blades is rated 4.85 based on 9,040 reviews