Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saturn Sales Limited
Read Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

About Saturn Sales Limited:

Saturn Sales Limited sells a wide range of commercial refrigeration, catering equipment, air conditioning units, air heat pumps, pool heat pumps, commercial heaters, cooling fans and dehumidifiers. Saturn Sales offer friendly informative advice on all these products.

info@saturnsales.co.uk

Waterloo Industrial Park
Upper Brook Street

Tell us how Saturn Sales Limited made you happy
Had a problem with a Pool Pump purchased 3 months ago, contacted Saturn, replaced no questions asked, next day delivery- Fantastic service
Absolutely brilliant help and service.
Brilliant sales and aftercare service. Friendly and knowledgeable Team. An absolute delight to buy from. I am a returning customer. Highly recommended.
Great customer service
The product is good but I'm not happy with the fact thet all prices are on line and no trade price is offered to traders or installer. just another supermarket online
Excellent communication and service, would use again.
Very helpful and knowledgeable
Good comms - speedy delivery & service
My order arrived promptly by a good courier with advance notification of delivery. The product was of good quality. I had some technical problem (my fault) but the Saturn folk replied to my questions promptly and effectively. Very good communications from them. Highly recommended.
After much research I bought a swimming pool heat pump. The price was competitive, it was in stock, order placement was easy and delivery nice and quick. I contacted them with a query - they were very helpful and answered straight away.
Excellent advice over the phone from Sarah regarding heat pumps for my above ground pool. Bought the heat pump online, and it was delivered in 2-3 working days. All very quick and efficient service.
Faultless service. A pre-purchase question was answered quickly. Once the order was placed the communication was excellent and the filter set arrived the next working day with a tracked delivery. Perfect!
part arrived as ordered in good condition
Very good communication and quick delivery.
Delivered with care, quick reply to my email.
Great advice and super sharp delivery.... very happy thank you...
Very good service and very fast delivery
Saturn Sales Limited 5 star review on 19th April 2021
I needed advice on which heat pump would be suitable for my above ground pool. Saturn Sales were very helpful with no pushy sales tactics. I purchased the Hydro Pro PX7/32 which was delivered very quickly. I can't fault the service and price.
Excellent service and very quick delivery as well
Very happy with the service provided. staff very helpful and knowledgable.
Saturn Sales Limited is rated 4.90 based on 514 reviews