Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saturn Sales Limited

About Saturn Sales Limited: Saturn Sales Limited sells a wide range of commercial refrigeration, catering equipment, air conditioning units, air heat pumps, pool heat pumps, commercial heaters, cooling fans and dehumidifiers. Saturn Sales offer friendly informative advice on all these products.

info@saturnsales.co.uk

Waterloo Industrial Park
Upper Brook Street

Tell us how Saturn Sales Limited made you happy

"Very efficient and and easy to use"
"Prompt service from ordering to delivery"
"Thanks to John and Howard for your help and advice. Installation of the Mitsubishi ducted air conditioner went well and is up and running. I would recommend Saturn Sales to anyone requiring a good service."
"brilliant service from start to finish"
"I Telephoned first for further information on an a/c product that I had selected. A Very helpful and informative conversation followed,so I placed my order online and a few days later I received notification of my deliveries. Excellent service and at a competitive price."
"Very cutumizer friendly and great support. Quality and price are in balance"
"very helpful Definitely will continue using this company the service is fantastic"
"Amazing service very competitive prices"
"Excellent customer services, sorted out error I made in order within minutes. Super fast delivery all parts arrived in good condition exactly as advised on the day specified."
"Searched for best value equipment and found Saturn sales. The website had everything I could want for ac installation. Easy pick and checkout and very fast delivery. Many thanks. Will buy again."
"Ordered various spares for a split air con. Website very easy to use and place order. kept updated via emails and very prompt delivery. Well packed and very happy. Keep up the good work."
"I am more than happy with the service I received from Saturn Sales. In my dealings with them I have found the staff to be informative, courteous and efficient and deliveries have been on time, and complete."
"Prompt delivery, as described and bonus of free coaster."
"Prompt delivery of item as specified with the bonus of a free coaster. Would recommend without reservation."
"Great service from a friendly staff."
"Friendly helpful staff and quick service I ordered a space heater on Monday it was delivered to the far north of Scotland Wednesday morning. Would deal with them again."
"Item was a fair price and delivered on time."
Saturn Sales Limited is rated 4.86 based on 212 reviews