Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

91 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Saturn Sales Limited sells a wide range of commercial refrigeration, catering equipment, air conditioning units, air heat pumps, pool heat pumps, commercial heaters, cooling fans and dehumidifiers. Saturn Sales offer friendly informative advice on all these products.

info@saturnsales.co.uk

Big Storage, Earl Road

How would you rate Saturn Sales Limited?

Verified Customer
Verified Buyer

This was our second purchase of a Mitsubishi A/C system for our offices from Saturn sales. Great advice on the phone again regarding unit selection and also the flexibility for us to return some wall brackets that were not required from the first installation to credit against the new unit.
It arrived very swiftly as before and is now awaiting installation.
Andrew Holder
Verified Buyer

I wish every company was line this one.ordered Monday afternoon,received it Tuesday.plus they were the cheapest by far.thank you very much.
Alan Wood
Verified Buyer

Helpful when ordering, kept fully informed as to progress of order and delivered on time
Robert Powell
Verified Buyer

Had all the information I needed ,quick delivery, the whole transaction was seamless.
Richard Macintosh
Verified Buyer

Mega fast delivery, well packaged and a great product at a reasonable price.
Roy Maddison
Verified Buyer

Good product promptly delivered - don't need any more from a supplier!!
John Taylor

Very helpful sales team
Verified Buyer

Order arrived promptly but had a slight manufacturing problem, this was resolved with a phone call, without any fuss, and all is now good. Would definitely use again.
Bob Summers
Verified Buyer

E mails were promptly answered with helpful impartial advice. Text contact regarding state of play of delivery from initial order being placed to a text giving you a 2 hour time window for delivery. A very helpfull to deal with, very professional.
Colin Haworth
Verified Buyer

Just a brilliant service , excellent heat pump units and a great delivery service
Jill Taylor

Good prompt delivery
MIKE MAUGHAN
Verified Buyer

JOHN AND HOWARD WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL , JOHN IS KINDLY ARRANGING FOR YOUR INSTALLERS TO ATTEND TO A PROBLEM FOR ME .
ON THE WHOLE VERY SATISFIED WITH SATURN
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and knowledgeable service. Second air con purchase from Saturn and can't fault them.
Penelope Hitch
Verified Buyer

We recently purchased a refrigerated display unit from Saturn Sales. We were notified in advance of the delivery date and time. When the unit was delivered the delivery operative was very helpful, polite and professional. I will definitely purchase any further equipment required for my business from Saturn Sales.
Alan Marks
Verified Buyer

They were the most helpful company i contacted and they really could not have done more to assist. The service was 5 Star and the delivery speed was phenomenal - Delivered on the Wednesday when ordered on a Monday morning

I would happily recommend them to anyone

Thanks Guys
Verified Buyer

I recently bought a Mitsubishi Aircon System, consisting of three indoor units and one outdoor from Saturn Sales.
The help and advice from Howard Orton could not have been better.
The units were delivered the following day by the most friendly driver it has been my pleasure to meet.
All in all the whole experience has been brilliant.
I can't recommend Saturn Sales highly enough.
Colin Doak
Verified Buyer

I received friendly and helpful installation advice allowing me to install air conditioning in my flat. This has saved me several thousand pounds in installation costs.
Alan Cooke
Verified Buyer

Communications spot on on both dealings with them will use them again A+
Just lagging to go
Julian Mortimer
Verified Buyer

The two major requirements from any supplier as far as I'm concerned are Standard of Service and Value for Money. Well Saturn Sales were A1+ in both categories. I rang them around 11 am on 29 Dec 2017 asked them several important questions, which were answered immediately, and the item (a Clarke XR60 Space Heater) arrived the next morning at around 930 am. Now considering this was between Christmas and New Year, what better service could one ask for. Moreover the price, including delivery, was the cheapest I could find anywhere on the Web.

Greatly appreciated gentlemen, I now have a warm and comfortable workshop which is a bonus and you are most certainly in my list of top suppliers.

So in short, great service, great price and most certainly highly recommended.

P.S. I hope the shop refit and decorating went well!
Verified Buyer

The delivery arrived in less than 24 hours from ordering the product.
Saturn Sales Limited is rated 4.85 based on 91 reviews