Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Saturn Sales Limited

About Saturn Sales Limited: Saturn Sales Limited sells a wide range of commercial refrigeration, catering equipment, air conditioning units, air heat pumps, pool heat pumps, commercial heaters, cooling fans and dehumidifiers. Saturn Sales offer friendly informative advice on all these products.

info@saturnsales.co.uk

Waterloo Industrial Park
Upper Brook Street

Tell us how Saturn Sales Limited made you happy

"Placing an order was easy online, response was quick and communication excellent, delivery within a few days, perfect outcome."
"Very quick postage thankyou"
"John was extremely helpful on the phone, patiently answering my many questions! The ordering process was painless (other than paying the money!) and efficient. The Mitsubishi ASHP was delivered very quickly and on the day stated. Would happily deal with Saturn Sales again and be happy to recommend to friends and family."
"Excellent service with quick delivery. Many thanks"
"Excellent service, with a very quick delivery. Product as described, and now installed and working well. One minor problem with the installation kit - the 2.5 metre kit had exactly the right length pipes but the 4-core connecting cable was not long enough due to the connection location on the internal unit, so I had to buy a longer one and this delayed my installation. Apart from this all went well and I am pleased with the service from Saturn Sales."
"after a mistake, a very good reaction"
"great service. excellent product knowledge and tech support. returns your call swiftly to answer query. delivery organised sooner than expected. will definitely call back with next A/C unit orders. great job guys!"
"This was the second time I have used Saturn Sales to purchase a Mitsubishi Heat Pump - Air Conditioner, this time I ordered a SRK50ZS-S on a Sunday and it was delivered two days later with 5M kit including wall bracket all in perfect condition even the guy who delivered them was seemed happy, the first unit was fitted three years ago to a cabin in the garden where my daughter works from and is still going strong, I'm not sure what she loves best the heat in winter or the cool in the summer? whichever it is the cost saving is incredible, and this one was fitted to a new garden room extension to our house, as I say this is the second time I have ordered though Saturn Sales because I couldn't find a better price or service so the next time I need to order I will use them again."
"Great price on my Panasonic system. Delivery was stress free and was informed on information at every step. First class service all round. Thank you."
"very easy to deal with fast delivery"
"Still waiting for items was meant to do a job yesterday but had to cancel as didn't have the materials. They tried to deliver the items but didn't leave them even though I had had 2 deliveries one by the back door and there were 2 pallets left on my driveway, now not redelivering until 2 days time, no one going to be in then either as we work too"
"kept me informed about delivery all the time, great service"
"Very helpful, very swift, will defo buse again"
"knowledgeable, helpful and good updates on delivery."
"Good customer service and next day delivery"
"called up as i wasnt sure about units was very helpful and super fast delivery will deffo use again. (planning another unit)"
"very informative and pleasant staff. equipment supplied quickly and efficiently."
"First time we have used Saturn Sales, I'm sure it won't be the last."
"Howard was very helpful with my questions regarding my order"
"Comprehensive delivery plan. Excellent product delivered cost effectively and quickly."
Saturn Sales Limited is rated 4.84 based on 167 reviews