Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Saturn Sales Limited
Read Saturn Sales Limited Reviews

About Saturn Sales Limited:

Saturn Sales Limited sells a wide range of commercial refrigeration, catering equipment, air conditioning units, air heat pumps, pool heat pumps, commercial heaters, cooling fans and dehumidifiers. Saturn Sales offer friendly informative advice on all these products.

info@saturnsales.co.uk

Waterloo Industrial Park
Upper Brook Street, ,

Tell us how Saturn Sales Limited made you happy
Delivered on time. Happy with the service
Ordered on day, delivered the next. Excellent service.
Good communication and fast delivery. Good product at a good price. Even better as I didn’t realise it was stainless steel. I nearly didn’t buy as I thought it was mild steel for the price. Pleasantly surprised.
Great service, really helpful
Order arrived on time. I was also updated on the day of the delivery. Good service .
Awesome heats pool up good. And very economical to run
My email re order option and delivery date not forwarded to Howard so only 4 stars
Delivered quickly in a well communicated manner. Haven't use the product so unable to comment on this
I ordered a pool pump it arrive the next day service was brilliant
Brilliant customer service - second time purchasing from Saturn Sales and always so helpful. Fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Excellent service
Fantastic help and advice , friendly staff a pleasure to deal with
Great service and support from all employees especially Sarah who is an asset to Saturn Sales. Thank you for your support as always.
Not very helpful
I was desperate to find a replacement for my swimming pool pump when it suddenly failed. Of 12 places I tried, 11 had it listed on their website but didn't have it in stock. I tried Saturn as a last-gasp effort to find they had it as a stock item. When I explained my predicament, they packed and shipped it overnight. From phone call to installation the whole experience was over in 18 hours. A brilliant, brilliant customer service. The price was very reasonable, too. I am pleased to call myself a delighted customer. Well done, Saturn.
Item exactly as described, good price, fast delivery and excellent customer services.
Always used Saturn for Air con units. Sales and service is how it should be done
Had what I wanted in stock, at a competitive price. Despatched quickly and it turned up when promised. Job Done!
Good service as usual Products delivered very quickly Thanks again
The best sealers on line
Saturn Sales Limited is rated 4.90 based on 548 reviews