Satura® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Satura®
Read Satura® Reviews

About Satura®:

We are 'GZ Laboratories', based in the United Kingdom, we manufacture, by hand, a range of hair and skin products that are sold throughout the world.

Dr. Galina Zigmond inherited a natural legacy of knowledge and appreciation which allowed her to invent formulas and create an innovative range of hair and skin products with 100% natural ingredients.

Today over 10,000 people have benefited from Galina Zigmond’s pioneering work and her foresight to validate findings. Numerous clinical trials, research and toxicological studies have been conducted to provide the evidence of the efficacy of the hair and skin care products.

The results, verified by respected institutions, show that the products are highly effective.

team@satura.uk

Carlton House, High Street

Tell us how Satura® made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Aleksandra Szczesna
More Photos & Videos
Aleksandra Szczesna
More Photos & Videos
I've purchased various products from Satura, currently using the EOS silk hand lotion it's a great product and the Satura Rosta balm and my eyelash and brows are looking amazing. I've only been using it a week!
I have been using the product for a while and I see some improvement, although I haven't been strictly following the instructions. The smell of the product is not the best, but other than that I'm satisifed.
Thank you for your review. We always recommend that you follow the advice of the clinic you are working with or to the home usage leaflet provided. To get the very best results you must always use the correct quantity and follow all the instructions. We do not use any artificial flavourings or fragrances. The smell relates to the bio complex of minerals and algae extracts and disappear after washing with shampoo.
This is my third time that i purchase the Satura Capsules. It is a great product. Thank you!
I used the complete acne treatment on my teenage son and it has worked wonders. We are so pleased with the results. Miracle treatment.
Very satisfied
Satura® 5 star review on 5th May 2020
So far this product has been really great, I was not so sure at first but it has improved the health of my hair, the hair is softer, not so dry and it’s easier to de tangle. I’m hoping it’s going to drastically reduced the amount of split ends I have, it has certainly reduced the hair shading during the washing process, just that alone is absolutely fantastic as I was shedding loads. I only use it when I wash my hair as not sure if I should use it every day, but I be definitely buy this again. Thank you 😊
very effective
Customer service is absolutely amazing, I have received very good explanation from Mark of how to use the products and very quick response to my emails. I have heard amazing feedback about Satura UK from a very good trychologist and I have started my 6 months treatment journey. Cannot wait for the results.
My hair is beginning to feel cleaner and stronger
Really enjoyed using Satura Shampoo. Great value for money.
Love it really has improved the texture of my hair, very pleased .
Thank you for your kind review Brigid, it's great to hear that Satura® B-Complex Lotion helped the texture of your hair.

Lee
Platinum plus is the best - it cleared up the spots on my arm so well.
Fantastic - Satura Super Scalp completely cleared my dandruff - something I have not achieved for years.
I can’t believe how Pro stopped my loss of hair - it’s even growing back again. Thank you!!
My eyelashes and eyebrows have never looked so healthy. Amazing product!
Many years of over plucking left me with thinner eyebrows after seeing this product thought I’d give it a go and within the week I noticed the difference my mascara would apply nicer and improvement with my eyebrows after 6/8 weeks I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone
I used Satura Pro to stop my hair loss and it worked really well. I now have an itchy scalp - does Satura Super Scalp work as well as Pro?
Hello James. It was great to hear how successful Satura Pro was for you. Satura Super Scalp will greatly ease and eradicate the hair itchiness you that you currently suffer from - and like Satura Pro it also works very quickly.
Me and my friend use Satura Rosta Eyebrow Treatment and it really helps - can we use it on the eyelashes as well?
Hello Carly, Thank you for your review. Definitely!! You can use the treatment for both eyelashes and eyebrows in fact by applying the balm to both the eyebrows and eyelashes enhances the growth.
I recently purchased B-Complex for the first time. It was very good. Thank you. I will buy more.
Thank you for your review Veronika, don't forget to make full use of our limited time discount codeto celebrate the launch of our new website. Simply enter saturauk at the checkout and the discount will be applied.
I came across Satura Super Scalp from my hairdresser. She recommends this product to all her clients and she says it's a miracle product. I am 45 will this work for me?
Hi Anna,

Thank you for your great review. You'll be glad to know our products will, of course, work for you too.

For further information please visit the following page:

P.S Our 10% discount code to celebrate the launch of our new website is still live. Simply enter saturauk at the checkout and the discount will be applied.
Satura® is rated 4.88 based on 43 reviews