Satura® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Satura®
Read Satura® Reviews

About Satura®:

We are 'GZ Laboratories', based in the United Kingdom, we manufacture, by hand, a range of hair and skin products that are sold throughout the world.

Dr. Galina Zigmond inherited a natural legacy of knowledge and appreciation which allowed her to invent formulas and create an innovative range of hair and skin products with 100% natural ingredients.

Today over 10,000 people have benefited from Galina Zigmond’s pioneering work and her foresight to validate findings. Numerous clinical trials, research and toxicological studies have been conducted to provide the evidence of the efficacy of the hair and skin care products.

The results, verified by respected institutions, show that the products are highly effective.

team@satura.uk

Carlton House, High Street

Tell us how Satura® made you happy
My 24 year old daughter has been using EOS Platinum Lotion and EOS Platinum Plus Lotion to treat eczema for the past 30 days and the products have far superseded our expectations. Her skin is free from the eczema and her complexion has evened out. I'm using the Satura Super Scalp Lotion for dandruff and inflamed itchy scalp. I absolutely love the smell of the product and the way is has my scalp free from dandruff. I've suffered with dandruff since I was a teenager and now at age 54, my scalp is itch free. Barbara & Jada
Great products and fast delivery. I’ve been taking the RejuveGel capsules and my nails are a lot stronger now. The shampoo is wonderful, a little goes a long way.
I have been using the UNI light day cream, it’s a wonderful moisturiser, I absolutely love it. It’s very creamy but it just sinks into the skin, my skin feels moisturised for the whole day, I’m definitely buying this one again.
I started using the products from few weeks after years of minoxidil. The customer service is AMAZING! They helped me so much, and they never left me alone anytime I needed. They helped me getting off minoxidil even if I was and I am worried. You are not alone in this journey.
I’ve been using some of the products and they are great.
I bought the B Complex for my daughter to make her roots stronger as she’s been loosing quite a bit of hair. She has been using for the last 2 weeks as it’s working, excellent purchase.
Came across Satura UK on Facebook. Had a look at the products on their website and straight away could tell that these were some fantastic treatments/cosmetics (natural but science based). Decided to purchase "Pro" together with the hairloss supplements & also "Ruby" face toner. I want to see if these would help with my chronic hairloss. It's way too early to tell any difference but so far so good. I am enjoying using the "Pro" hair tonic, it smells very fresh, is not sticky and adds shine to my hair. I am very pleased with my overall experience, great customer service and very friendly and helpful team behind Satura, ready to answer any questions. I am definitely going to try some more of Satura's products in the future and will keep you all updated about my hair :)!
Satura® 5 star review on 8th June 2020
Great products! Can’t wait for the results.
I’ve been using the Prime Condition on my hair it’s my second purchase now, it’s absolutely brilliant product. My hair is stronger, way less shading, the split ends has completely disappeared, the hair has a beautiful shine to it and it smells great. Thank you Satura for a lovely result. I also purchased the Rosta so looking forward to the results.
I purchased the Satura EOS Acne Treatment and have been very pleased with my decision! A week after my first use I saw a significant difference. Into my third week of use now and I continue to see amazing results, with only a single to no spots, significant reduction in my acne marks, and a more even skin tone. I would highly recommend the products they are both clean and work wonderfully. Besides the products themselves, the customer service I have received has been amazing; the Satura team has shown a great deal of understanding and efficiency. All I can say is THANK YOU!
I've purchased various products from Satura, currently using the EOS silk hand lotion it's a great product and the Satura Rosta balm and my eyelash and brows are looking amazing. I've only been using it a week!
I have been using the product for a while and I see some improvement, although I haven't been strictly following the instructions. The smell of the product is not the best, but other than that I'm satisifed.
Thank you for your review. We always recommend that you follow the advice of the clinic you are working with or to the home usage leaflet provided. To get the very best results you must always use the correct quantity and follow all the instructions. We do not use any artificial flavourings or fragrances. The smell relates to the bio complex of minerals and algae extracts and disappear after washing with shampoo.
This is my third time that i purchase the Satura Capsules. It is a great product. Thank you!
I used the complete acne treatment on my teenage son and it has worked wonders. We are so pleased with the results. Miracle treatment.
Very satisfied
Satura® 5 star review on 5th May 2020
So far this product has been really great, I was not so sure at first but it has improved the health of my hair, the hair is softer, not so dry and it’s easier to de tangle. I’m hoping it’s going to drastically reduced the amount of split ends I have, it has certainly reduced the hair shading during the washing process, just that alone is absolutely fantastic as I was shedding loads. I only use it when I wash my hair as not sure if I should use it every day, but I be definitely buy this again. Thank you 😊
very effective
Customer service is absolutely amazing, I have received very good explanation from Mark of how to use the products and very quick response to my emails. I have heard amazing feedback about Satura UK from a very good trychologist and I have started my 6 months treatment journey. Cannot wait for the results.
My hair is beginning to feel cleaner and stronger
Really enjoyed using Satura Shampoo. Great value for money.
Satura® is rated 4.86 based on 44 reviews