Satura® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Satura®
Read Satura® Reviews

About Satura®:

We are 'GZ Laboratories', based in the United Kingdom, we manufacture, by hand, a range of hair and skin products that are sold throughout the world.

Dr. Galina Zigmond inherited a natural legacy of knowledge and appreciation which allowed her to invent formulas and create an innovative range of hair and skin products with 100% natural ingredients.

Today over 10,000 people have benefited from Galina Zigmond’s pioneering work and her foresight to validate findings. Numerous clinical trials, research and toxicological studies have been conducted to provide the evidence of the efficacy of the hair and skin care products.

The results, verified by respected institutions, show that the products are highly effective.

team@satura.uk

Carlton House, High Street

Platinum plus is the best - it cleared up the spots on my arm so well.
Fantastic - Satura Super Scalp completely cleared my dandruff - something I have not achieved for years.
I can’t believe how Pro stopped my loss of hair - it’s even growing back again. Thank you!!
My eyelashes and eyebrows have never looked so healthy. Amazing product!
Many years of over plucking left me with thinner eyebrows after seeing this product thought I’d give it a go and within the week I noticed the difference my mascara would apply nicer and improvement with my eyebrows after 6/8 weeks I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this product to anyone
I used Satura Pro to stop my hair loss and it worked really well. I now have an itchy scalp - does Satura Super Scalp work as well as Pro?
Hello James. It was great to hear how successful Satura Pro was for you. Satura Super Scalp will greatly ease and eradicate the hair itchiness you that you currently suffer from - and like Satura Pro it also works very quickly.
Me and my friend use Satura Rosta Eyebrow Treatment and it really helps - can we use it on the eyelashes as well?
Hello Carly, Thank you for your review. Definitely!! You can use the treatment for both eyelashes and eyebrows in fact by applying the balm to both the eyebrows and eyelashes enhances the growth.
I recently purchased B-Complex for the first time. It was very good. Thank you. I will buy more.
Thank you for your review Veronika, don't forget to make full use of our limited time discount codeto celebrate the launch of our new website. Simply enter saturauk at the checkout and the discount will be applied.
I came across Satura Super Scalp from my hairdresser. She recommends this product to all her clients and she says it's a miracle product. I am 45 will this work for me?
Hi Anna,

Thank you for your great review. You'll be glad to know our products will, of course, work for you too.

For further information please visit the following page:

P.S Our 10% discount code to celebrate the launch of our new website is still live. Simply enter saturauk at the checkout and the discount will be applied.
Excellent product! Exceeded my expectations!
Love the Satura products will be trying more I’ve already placed another order!
Your Acne complet treatment is great value-saving 20% and what's more important,it works!!
Type - Satura B Complex makes my hair so thick and it looks great too! ! Thank you.
very happy. It worked so quickly as was the delivery of my order!
Hi, I just wanted to thank you for two products - Satura Pro and Satura Super Scalp. I have been using both products for three months and the oiliness and itchiness have disappeared and everybody has noticed how healthy my hair now is.
It worked and so quickly. My eyelashes have never been so thick and the bottle will last a long time as well - Great value!!
Hello! My name is Maria and I live in Moscow. I'm looking for a product called Satura Rosta Balm. A long time ago I bought this product in a different country to stop hair loss after pregnancy. At that time this was the only product that helped me and I tried lots. I would like to order this because I cannot wait for too long. Also what is the best way to pay?
Hello Maria,

Thank you for your email. You can now purchase our products on our new website Satura.UK.

We send all of our orders via the Royal Mail which are tracked and have to be signed for.

We normally dispatch all orders within 14 days but if you request an urgent delivery (we have a special instruction box) we always attempt to comply with requests made.

Payment can be made via any debit or credit card as well as PayPal.

We trust this reply answers your questions and look forward to receiving your order.

Regards

Adam
Satura Rosta is a miracle. When I started loosing hair that was the only product that stopped my excessive hair loss . I lost hope as I have tried too many useless remedies until I came across this Satura Rosta . Thank you for your brilliant work and detailed information about all of your products
I cannot believe how quickly SATURA Pro works. Within weeks I have stopped loosing my hair and unexpectedly my hair has started to grow!!
Love Satura Rosta balm. Used it some time ago and it really helped. I keep using it now .... we shall see .. I will keep you posted
Satura® is rated 4.88 based on 32 reviews