Safehands Live in Care Reviews

Telephone
Read Safehands Live in Care Reviews

02086178113

Tell us how Safehands Live in Care made you happy
Just one week into using Safehands to care for my elderly and infirm Aunt, initial impressions are excellent. The Carer has gone above & beyond to make sure that Auntie feels loved and cared for and the difference in the space of a week is amazing. She's gone from bedridden and waiting to die, to engaged and content.
I worked as a live in carer for Safehands. It was a pleasure working for them, they made sure my training was up to date and always checked with the client and myself during the first few days of placement to see if were both happy. I would still be working for them but I just had a baby so can no longer do live-in care. Very good company to work for.
We were in a desperate situation and needed professional assistance. With Safe hands live in care we found the whole experience both reassuring and well organised. The office staff were very approachable and professional. They were punctual for the assessment and brought Faith a worker who was well informed and knew exactly how to care for my mother. We would recommend this company to anyone who needs live in care. Thank you safe hands
We used Safehands live in care for our father who Suffered from Dementia. We felt reassured and confident that our father was receiving the best care possible. One of the carers Jackie was exceptional and she looked after our Father so well that we were so much impressed by how patient and caring she was. We would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needs care that is safe and well led for their loved ones. Thank you Safehands we appreciate your service.
I was very pleased with the Carer who who stayed for two weeks with my husband while I enjoyed a respite break. I would happily use Safe Hands again.
We used Safe hands live in care for our elderly auntie who was more or less bed ridden. We found the whole experience both reassuring and well organised. We had Judy to look after our Auntie and found her to be very caring and kind and companionable. We would recommend this company to anyone who needs live in care. Thank you safe hands.
Safehands Live in Care is rated 4.83 based on 48 reviews