Safehands Live in Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Safehands Live in Care

How would you rate Safehands Live in Care ?

"Safehands is a Great company and takes care in meeting their objectives."
"They have sent competent polite carers who have managed to keep a calm household with a challenging client, The communication has been fantastic"
"Hi Jane It was lovely to meet you Monday and put a face to a name, thank you for taking the time to meet & talk with us We look forward to continuing with the incredible level of care & attention that you have given us from the first day. You & your carers are truly amazing I look forward to speaking with you soon Many thanks Best wishes Claire x"
"From first contact the service and the care from Safehands has been exemplary. At probably the worst time of year to be needing such a service (mid December) when other providers were quite happy to advise that they could do nothing before mid January Safehands were clearly wanting and able to help us by providing the service we needed when we needed it."
"My mum is comfortable and happy at home, her carer is a kind and thoughtful person. Care was organised speedily and successfully thank you."
"I have recently used Safehands live in care for 11 nights, for my son. The processes from beginning to end were very professional, and helpful, and the carer who was allocated to stay in my home, was a perfect match for my sons needs. The care plan devised, and the attention to detail in planning this was exceptional. I was understandably apprehensive, however I need not have worried. I would have no reservations in using Safehands again, and recommending their service to others. My home was left beautifully clean and tidy, and the carer showed the utmost respect for my home, and to my son throughout his employment here. Many many thanks to your impeccable service."
"We needed to arrange live in care for an elderly Aunt who had had several falls and mild dementia at short notice. Safehands were very helpful reassuring, quick and efficient at arranging the package needed to keep our Aunt safe and happy in her own home. Her carer is very kind, keeps the house beautiful and looks after our Aunts personal needs. We cannot thank her enough for all she does. We are happy to recommend Safehands to anyone needing reliable and trustworthy help."
"They are only a call away to help and support and I thank them for there professionalism and care and above all Kindness with a capital K"
"Good service and I would strongly recommend to everyone"
"The respite carer was lovely and careing . Will certainly be calling safehands again ."
"Professional staff with knowledge of providing the right care in a timely and effective manner. From office staff to carers the service has been satisfactory and exemplary to say the least."
"Excellent services, I would gladly recommend."
"They are very supportive not just to Mum but to the family also ????????"
"Very professional service really appreciated the help you provide. Excellent."
"Thank you so much Safehands for the respite care you provided for my dad while we went on holiday . The carer you sent was very professional and experienced. Dad was very happy. This was our first time trying live in care and it is definitely something we would consider again."
"We would like to thank all at Safehands for the kind care and attention given to us all and particularly to dad. It enabled him to live out his wish to remain in his own home and I know that meant a lot to him. I'll be in touch again Best wishes from Jane"
"We found Doris to be very attentive and dedicated to her duties. She settled in quickly and responded to my parents' needs well. We would employ her again , should the need arise."
"A live in care service that has really made a difference Safehands are a very supportive in their approach to helping people with Dementia. They have a very good team of caring staff that make a big difference and when you need additional help they are always willing to help and give supportive advice. They have made a big difference. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for 24 hour care at home."
"Safehands Live in Care provided us with an excellent service . I found them to be extremely professional and caring throughout. They listened very carefully to our requirements which were for live-in care for my 90 year old mother-in-law. They provided Clariata who did a great job. She was always cheerful and very good in emergency situations."
"Clariata's way of handling Mum, not the main person she is caring for, has been incredible. Clariata has a way of knowing how to get the best out of my mum, without mum knowing Clariata is doing it. Mum is a very difficult person to deal with - having dementia & alzheima's, she's very controlling & hasn't taken easily to having a live-in carer for Dad, but Clariata has "slowly slowly", one hurdle at a time, learnt how to overcome each issue, all the time keeping in mind the interests & care of duty & health of Dad. And if Mum gets cross with Clariata because of her memory loss or her ways, Clariata just accepts it for Mum's condition, not taking it personally. Amazing. I dont know how she does it. She deserves a medal & Dad obviously gets on with her as they now have a "code" between them on how to best deal with Mum. Clariata is super......please stay with us, you will conquer Mum x"
Safehands Live in Care is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews