Safehands Live in Care Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Safehands Live in Care

How would you rate Safehands Live in Care ?

"Excellent carer and the administration team are always quick to respond to queries."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very professional and caring service carried out with compassion. The carers became family and I cant praise them enough. Fully recommended, five star service."
"Safehands provided some short respite live in care for my father. It was very easy to set up and they did a great job. I was very impressed all round and will be using them again in future."
"Safehands is a Great company and takes care in meeting their objectives."
"They have sent competent polite carers who have managed to keep a calm household with a challenging client, The communication has been fantastic"
"Hi Jane It was lovely to meet you Monday and put a face to a name, thank you for taking the time to meet & talk with us We look forward to continuing with the incredible level of care & attention that you have given us from the first day. You & your carers are truly amazing I look forward to speaking with you soon Many thanks Best wishes Claire x"
"From first contact the service and the care from Safehands has been exemplary. At probably the worst time of year to be needing such a service (mid December) when other providers were quite happy to advise that they could do nothing before mid January Safehands were clearly wanting and able to help us by providing the service we needed when we needed it."
"My mum is comfortable and happy at home, her carer is a kind and thoughtful person. Care was organised speedily and successfully thank you."
"I have recently used Safehands live in care for 11 nights, for my son. The processes from beginning to end were very professional, and helpful, and the carer who was allocated to stay in my home, was a perfect match for my sons needs. The care plan devised, and the attention to detail in planning this was exceptional. I was understandably apprehensive, however I need not have worried. I would have no reservations in using Safehands again, and recommending their service to others. My home was left beautifully clean and tidy, and the carer showed the utmost respect for my home, and to my son throughout his employment here. Many many thanks to your impeccable service."
"We needed to arrange live in care for an elderly Aunt who had had several falls and mild dementia at short notice. Safehands were very helpful reassuring, quick and efficient at arranging the package needed to keep our Aunt safe and happy in her own home. Her carer is very kind, keeps the house beautiful and looks after our Aunts personal needs. We cannot thank her enough for all she does. We are happy to recommend Safehands to anyone needing reliable and trustworthy help."
"They are only a call away to help and support and I thank them for there professionalism and care and above all Kindness with a capital K"
"Good service and I would strongly recommend to everyone"
"The respite carer was lovely and careing . Will certainly be calling safehands again ."
"Professional staff with knowledge of providing the right care in a timely and effective manner. From office staff to carers the service has been satisfactory and exemplary to say the least."
"Excellent services, I would gladly recommend."
"They are very supportive not just to Mum but to the family also ????????"
"Very professional service really appreciated the help you provide. Excellent."
"Thank you so much Safehands for the respite care you provided for my dad while we went on holiday . The carer you sent was very professional and experienced. Dad was very happy. This was our first time trying live in care and it is definitely something we would consider again."
"We would like to thank all at Safehands for the kind care and attention given to us all and particularly to dad. It enabled him to live out his wish to remain in his own home and I know that meant a lot to him. I'll be in touch again Best wishes from Jane"
"We found Doris to be very attentive and dedicated to her duties. She settled in quickly and responded to my parents' needs well. We would employ her again , should the need arise."
Safehands Live in Care is rated 4.94 based on 36 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!