Royce Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Royce Lingerie
Read Royce Lingerie Reviews

About Royce Lingerie:

Royce Lingerie is the world’s only wirefree bra specialist.

They make non-wired bras for everyday comfort; for pregnant women and breast-feeding mums; for teens; for sport and for women who have had breast or chest surgery.

The company was established in 1991 and continues to be run as a family business. The first design was a nursing bra and the business has gone from strength to strength ever since with five different categories in the range today. Royce has always made bras without wires, as they provide so much comfort, whilst offering the best support and fit.

All Royce bras are designed in the UK, from the first concept all the way through to the finished garment. The bras range from a triple A through to an L cup, which requires skill and expertise to ensure the bras are supportive whilst looking great too.

After the initial design phase, sample machinists make up the garments, which are then fitted on real women for testing, to get the style and fit right. Technology has changed over the years, but the care that goes into every garment remains the same.

Tell us how Royce Lingerie made you happy
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Erica Alter
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Erica Alter
This is a thank you :) I wish I had found your shop earlier - in fact, if this bra had not fitted, I was going to have a second mastectomy, simply because I have not been able to find a bra that fit in five years! I am comfortable for the first time since my initial surgery, and will be informing my breast care team that there ARE options for the larger busted ladies post mastectomy. We are always pointed towards one retailer and even online searches hadn't been helpful, it was sheer luck that I found you. Again, thank you so much.
Beautiful products very well finished. The briefs had a completely are almost invisible underneath clothing. For me I felt the elastic at the top edge of the bra cup was a little tight I’m only B/C cup but might work well on women with larger breasts.
I would buy from this company again
Je vous informe que je n'ai pas encore reçu le soutien-gorge que je vous ai commandé le 10 février 2021 et que vous avez débité de ma carte de crédit. Article Maisie - Navy in size 38b à £32.00 + livraison £8.00 - Total £ 40.00
Denise SCHEN
Promenade des Champs-Fréchets, 8
1217 MEYRIN/GENEVE - SWITZERLAND
Veuillez s.v.p. faire immédiatement le nécessaire, car la banque m'a déjà débité ce montant alors je veux recevoir ce soutien-gorge. Merci.
Hiya Denise,

Unfortunately due to severe delays with our couriers & dealing with deliveries after Brexit, we have decided to temporary suspend all orders to customers outside of the UK until we have a clear and effective way of delivering.

Please note that we refunded your order in full on 10th February and if you still have not received payment, you will need to contact your back I'm afraid.

We have resent your refund email with all the details listed.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at sales@royce-lingerie.co.uk.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.
I ordered several bras but only kept one. The Maisie bra I bought gives a good shape however it's a really thick fabric and the lining allowing inserts adds to the bulk. I can't recommend unfortunately. Very happy with service and return policy, just not the bras for me.
Great quality merchandise and outstanding knowledge of products / customer service.
This is my first purchase from Royce. I'm so pleased with the quality and fit and will be happy to purchase again and to recommend to friends.
You say, "We appreciate your support".
I say, "I appreciate your support too".
I have been wearing Royce since my Mastectomy 5 plus years ago. It is the best in the country, so glad I was introduced to Royce at that time........wonderfully designed, thank you!
Ordered two items for my wife. Both arrived promptly and were exactly the right fit and what we were looking for. Would recommend. Ian Pollock
This bra is so soft and comfortable.
I originally ordered a 40 c
lt was quite loose under the arm, so ordered a 40 B

lt is still a little loose under the arm, although clearly the bust size is snug.
l think it is a shallow fit at the sides, compared to another that gives higher support.
l bought this because it was pretty and lacey.
There are not many pretty bras for smaller cups.
Really comfortable will be ordering another colour.
I have used Royce bras for years and I'm always very satisfied with their products, hence I go back for more. The online service was excellent, the parcel arrived before the expected date. Thank you
Very comfortable bra and gives really good support for the bigger breasted lady!
The Bra that I purchased from you is very well made and comfortable. The quality of the fabric was superior.
I would like to know when you are open again for fittings, as the Bra that I brought is not quite the right fit, I can wear it, but think I could do better. I am new to wireless bras' so perhaps need some fitting advice.
I recently bought the Rhianna bra and I can't believe how comfortable it is. Lovely fabric no discomfort of wires or straps. The service and advice was excellent.
Great product!
most comfortable bras I have ever had fast delivery nothing to dislike
Very satisfied with Bras especially the sports one without underwire. Will definitely order again in the future.
Absolutely a life saver - I searched the internet high and low for a nursing bra in my size - couldn’t find any and was so worried I would struggle to nurse due to not having a bra - however found blossom. Fits amazingly great quality and really supportive .
Excellent Company and quick to expedite orders. Nice that they include a returns label should you need it. Lovely packaging and well presented.
The Royce non-wired bra I bought is the most comfortable and well fitting that I have worn for a very long time.
Royce Lingerie is rated 4.57 based on 562 reviews