Royce Lingerie Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Royce Lingerie Reviews

About Royce Lingerie:

Royce Lingerie is the world’s only wirefree bra specialist.

They make non-wired bras for everyday comfort; for pregnant women and breast-feeding mums; for teens; for sport and for women who have had breast or chest surgery.

The company was established in 1991 and continues to be run as a family business. The first design was a nursing bra and the business has gone from strength to strength ever since with five different categories in the range today. Royce has always made bras without wires, as they provide so much comfort, whilst offering the best support and fit.

All Royce bras are designed in the UK, from the first concept all the way through to the finished garment. The bras range from a triple A through to an L cup, which requires skill and expertise to ensure the bras are supportive whilst looking great too.

After the initial design phase, sample machinists make up the garments, which are then fitted on real women for testing, to get the style and fit right. Technology has changed over the years, but the care that goes into every garment remains the same.

Tell us how Royce Lingerie made you happy
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Erica Alter
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Erica Alter
This is a thank you :) I wish I had found your shop earlier - in fact, if this bra had not fitted, I was going to have a second mastectomy, simply because I have not been able to find a bra that fit in five years! I am comfortable for the first time since my initial surgery, and will be informing my breast care team that there ARE options for the larger busted ladies post mastectomy. We are always pointed towards one retailer and even online searches hadn't been helpful, it was sheer luck that I found you. Again, thank you so much.
These bras are the most comfortable I have ever worn! Good fit, lovely silhouette...who needs underwires? Also very prompt delivery, 48hours after ordering on the weekend. Thanks Royce!
I find the range limited and so are the colours that are available. The designs for the bras are boring and old fashioned considering the clientele age group that comes in for non wired bras and I feel embarrassed that it is all I have to offer them. I think you need to revamp your styles to make them pretty and more acceptable and improve the colours to entice a more modern woman that expects feminine designs over practical.
Very well made and the fit is excellent. Great choices. So glad I was recommended to this brand.
Lovely bras which are very comfortable. The customer service team are great and helped me find the right style and size.
Seems to be selling well in our store, although there is some concern over the lack of support in some of the Styles .
Lovely Product backed up by efficient service
Well made non wired underwear which works well particularly for large cup sizes. Excellent service and delivery.
Extremely helpful in helping to get the right size
I am delighted with the Grace Bras but the front fastening one is too tight so I will be returning it tomorrow. Thank you for the prompt delivery.
Beautiful quality, fabulous lingerie!
I have bought a Grace bra for the second time from Royce. It fits perfectly and is comfortable. Highly recommended
Exceptional service. I was having issues with a well known high street store. Contacted Royce directly, and after sending photos and measurements bought Charlotte in a 36HH. It is by far the best bra I have had in years. Thank you to the team at Royce.
Excellent products, and very good delivery and packaging. Perfect fit, and comfortable, with the chance to try on at home, and return items that do not fit or are uncomfortable. I have now found a company who really care about their customers.
The most comfortable bra I have ever worn
Since having a mastectomy and trying all different bras Royce lingerie are by far the best. Maybe not always the cheapest, but it's quality that matters now. Due to now having bad arthritis I bought a front fastening wow its a game changer for me .
Love the Chloe bra save me a lot of embarrassment and fits perfect without any nasty rubbing superbly soft but actually supports you and makes it look like you have a proper bra on. The cups are perfect for putting in you fake part and hold it in without showing. Absolutely love this bra please don’t so continue or I don’t know what I’ll do absolutely brilliant.
Really helpful fitting from photos!
Amazing!!! Super comfortable and feels sear to wear this bra. Thank you!!
As of 2nd july i have still to receive my order.i have sent an email,you have asked for my order no. which does not appear here.please help.
Easy to use website and good photographs .So good to have a lingerie firm dedicated to non wired bras
Royce Lingerie is rated 4.57 based on 628 reviews