Royce Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Royce Lingerie
Read Royce Lingerie Reviews

About Royce Lingerie:

Royce Lingerie is the world’s only wirefree bra specialist.

They make non-wired bras for everyday comfort; for pregnant women and breast-feeding mums; for teens; for sport and for women who have had breast or chest surgery.

The company was established in 1991 and continues to be run as a family business. The first design was a nursing bra and the business has gone from strength to strength ever since with five different categories in the range today. Royce has always made bras without wires, as they provide so much comfort, whilst offering the best support and fit.

All Royce bras are designed in the UK, from the first concept all the way through to the finished garment. The bras range from a triple A through to an L cup, which requires skill and expertise to ensure the bras are supportive whilst looking great too.

After the initial design phase, sample machinists make up the garments, which are then fitted on real women for testing, to get the style and fit right. Technology has changed over the years, but the care that goes into every garment remains the same.

Tell us how Royce Lingerie made you happy
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 11th January 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 9th January 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 31st December 2019
More Photos & Videos
This is a thank you :) I wish I had found your shop earlier - in fact, if this bra had not fitted, I was going to have a second mastectomy, simply because I have not been able to find a bra that fit in five years! I am comfortable for the first time since my initial surgery, and will be informing my breast care team that there ARE options for the larger busted ladies post mastectomy. We are always pointed towards one retailer and even online searches hadn't been helpful, it was sheer luck that I found you. Again, thank you so much.
Excellent quality and arrived v quickly. Thanks- would recommend.
It was a very distressing time that I made the call, as trying to find post surgery supportive, non wired front fastening bra (unfortunately due to breast cancer diagnosis) I was faced with the daunting fact of surgery to remove the cancer and knew that I would end up with one breast larger than the other. The lady I spoke with called Dawn, listened with compassion and was able to advise me about the options that would be suitable. I did have to return my original order for exchange due to sizing but the exchange item was sent swiftly and returns were easy and free for postage to return via royal mail. I am wearing bras now constantly and whilst one is in the wash wearing the other. I will be placing an order for another couple in the near future. THANK YOU
I did not like the shape these bras gave me, there is not enough support at the sides, so gave a splayed appearance.
Very comfortable and a good fit. Nicely designed.
I decided to buy my first Royce bras because I like wireless, prefer to support local British family businesses and need a DD+ with a large band. So far they have not disappointed - beautiful designs, comfortable and great service. Hopefully they will also hold up in the wash! Impressed and planning to become a loyal customer based upon my first experience with Royce.
I have bought Maisie and Joely and both are extremely easy to wear. I made the change from wired to wireless and am really pleased I found Royce. The online shop is great and the delivery is quick.
Comfy and perfect fit
YOUR STAFF WERE VERY HELPFUL
WITH THE DIFFICULT TASK OF BUYING FOR MY WIFE IN A CARE HOME WITH ONLY TELEPHONE CONTACT
I’m so pleased with my front fastening bra it’s so comfortable. I will definitely be buying more. It came so fast as well thank you so much keep up the good work x
I like Royce cotton bras very much and have worn the Grace style for years. I was pleased when the Olivia, for wearing with strappy tops, was introduced; both styles are comfortable and pretty bras, good quality high percentage cotton, non-underwired bras are hard to find I am disappointed by the Sports bra styles. The racing back is not available in a DD. The Impact Free is only available in black, no white. I don't like wearing black under white sports tops, but as a very good supporting, cotton bra I just have to buy black
Great product at fair pricing. Top class material used. I will buy from them again. Shirley McGill
I bought two Skyla bras for my daughter. Within days there was a hole in one, and the stitching for joining the strap to the back came undone on the other. Lovely bras, idea for her, but sadly poor quality for the price.
Lovely bra but I thought I’d ordered pockets and it didn’t have any so I was very disappointed. Please make the ordering of pockets easier.
Really easy to use the website, returns are straight forward and staff are amazing. Fantastic service.
Getting the write measurement was easy. Very comfortable and extremely supportive. I wore for two weeks day and night after breast augmentation and I hardly new it was on. Like a second skin. Washes easily as well. Thank you for making the whole experience so much easier
Wonderful fitting bra excellent quality! Brilliant customer service too Thankyou
So comfy and supportive
Very pretty and varied selection of lingerie, in a wide range of sizes and for post surgery.
Very helpful and efficient service.
I'm extremely impressed with this company as it offers great products at competitive prices.
It's not the easiest time to purchase a mastectomy bra at the moment as you can't go and try them on before you buy, however with free deliveries and returns and a brilliant customer service team you can't go wrong with Royce.
The customer service I recieved over the phone was amazing, the lady was so helpful and friendly.
A big "thank you" to all the team at Royce.
Thank you for your lovely reply.

As a team, we work really hard to make sure we provide the best service from fitting advice to receiving the products so it's great to hear you are happy with our services.
Royce Lingerie is rated 4.59 based on 302 reviews