Royce Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Royce Lingerie
Read Royce Lingerie Reviews

About Royce Lingerie:

Royce Lingerie is the world’s only wirefree bra specialist.

They make non-wired bras for everyday comfort; for pregnant women and breast-feeding mums; for teens; for sport and for women who have had breast or chest surgery.

The company was established in 1991 and continues to be run as a family business. The first design was a nursing bra and the business has gone from strength to strength ever since with five different categories in the range today. Royce has always made bras without wires, as they provide so much comfort, whilst offering the best support and fit.

All Royce bras are designed in the UK, from the first concept all the way through to the finished garment. The bras range from a triple A through to an L cup, which requires skill and expertise to ensure the bras are supportive whilst looking great too.

After the initial design phase, sample machinists make up the garments, which are then fitted on real women for testing, to get the style and fit right. Technology has changed over the years, but the care that goes into every garment remains the same.

Tell us how Royce Lingerie made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 6th February 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 31st December 2019
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 9th January 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 11th January 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 12th January 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 17th January 2020
Royce Lingerie Reviews | 18th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
This is a thank you :) I wish I had found your shop earlier - in fact, if this bra had not fitted, I was going to have a second mastectomy, simply because I have not been able to find a bra that fit in five years! I am comfortable for the first time since my initial surgery, and will be informing my breast care team that there ARE options for the larger busted ladies post mastectomy. We are always pointed towards one retailer and even online searches hadn't been helpful, it was sheer luck that I found you. Again, thank you so much.
So pleased with my recent purchase of the comfi-bra I have ordered a further 2 plus another style. Fit is excellent - a very comfortable bra
Great prompt service, my bra arrived beautifully packaged and is really great quality.
Excellent service and lovely fitting bras which is wonderful.
My only criticism is where the bras are made.
Excellent customer service, but I am not an easy fit and I found it difficult to get the right bra. However very easy to return etc. Pleased with the one bra I managed to purchase - quality is excellent.
My bra purchase was Impact Free, and I can’t recommend it highly enough for those who want support but also a good shape. It’s easy to get support without wires (just wrap a bandage!) but phenomenally difficult to get a good flattering shape. Please please can you let me know when you have 30E in black back in stock? It’s very hard to get hold of.
A lovely nursing bra - thick enough material whilst being soft, comfortable and supportive to wear. The max band size was 34, which I selected, however I will need a bra hook extender for it to feel big enough. Have only tried it on at the moment, not used, as currently still pregnant. I would advise buying bra extenders as you gain cup sizes after the birth.
We ordered my daughter's first bra from Royce. Everything about the service was fantastic from the speed with which the bras arrived to the simplicity of the returns service when we realised the sizing was wrong. The bras themselves are brilliant too. Super soft and according to my daughter very comfortable. It has made her experience of getting a bra really special. I will definitely be ordering more.
Excellent service from staff .Good quality bras so comfortable with out the wire.Lovely designs as well
Will be ordering more shortly .
`very good service and superior fabric
Stylish and lovely design. Just unfortunate I'd measured myself wrong and had to send back.
Will use Royce guidelines for measuring 😁
Finally found mastectomy underwear that still remembers that I am a woman.
I have purchased using Bravissimo sizes and they match yours perfectly.
I will be using your site again, and hope that the colours keep coming.... no one wants to live their life with just black white and nude, bring on the pinks and greens and blues..... I lost my breast not my style or lack of colour
Lovely fabric. Beautifully made . Didn’t fit at all . So disappointed .
The bras I bought are a perfect fit for me. Delighted with them
No underwiring and made mainly of cotton, just what I want as I have a sensitive skin. Very comfortable to wear.
I am very pleased with my purchase, it fits well and good quality material.
Recommended.
Very comfortable which is the most important thing to me. Having pockets in my bras is a strange new thing which is OK, but does tend to make some of the the bra's wrinkly when you put them on. It takes some tugging and smoothing to get them looking smoothe. I asked if pocketless ones were available in the same designs, and was told no. Quality is great and so is fit.
Brilliant products and service.. Never any problems...
Very good 👍
I ordered a couple of bras online They arrived on time and beautifully packaged. The bras were good quality and exactly as described on the webpage
great prompt service unfortunately the size was not quite right but refund was also very quick
Royce Lingerie is rated 4.58 based on 186 reviews