Royce Lingerie Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Royce Lingerie

About Royce Lingerie: Royce Lingerie is the world’s only wirefree bra specialist.

They make non-wired bras for everyday comfort; for pregnant women and breast-feeding mums; for teens; for sport and for women who have had breast or chest surgery.

The company was established in 1991 and continues to be run as a family business. The first design was a nursing bra and the business has gone from strength to strength ever since with five different categories in the range today. Royce has always made bras without wires, as they provide so much comfort, whilst offering the best support and fit.

All Royce bras are designed in the UK, from the first concept all the way through to the finished garment. The bras range from a triple A through to an L cup, which requires skill and expertise to ensure the bras are supportive whilst looking great too.

After the initial design phase, sample machinists make up the garments, which are then fitted on real women for testing, to get the style and fit right. Technology has changed over the years, but the care that goes into every garment remains the same.

Categories:
Apparel & Fashion
B2C
Consumer Discretionary
E-commerce

Click Here

Tell us how Royce Lingerie made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is a thank you :) I wish I had found your shop earlier - in fact, if this bra had not fitted, I was going to have a second mastectomy, simply because I have not been able to find a bra that fit in five years! I am comfortable for the first time since my initial surgery, and will be informing my breast care team that there ARE options for the larger busted ladies post mastectomy. We are always pointed towards one retailer and even online searches hadn't been helpful, it was sheer luck that I found you. Again, thank you so much."
"The comfort bra I purchased from Royce lingerie is hands down the best and most comfy bra I have ever worn in my 33 years of life!! I literally have tears of joy in my eyes having finally found bras that are comfortable and gives proper support! Kudos to the people behind this. Please keep up the quality forever!"
"I very disappointed that only one of the two bras that I ordered were delivered to me and even that was in the wrong size. It is unacceptable to take nearly £60 from a person and then fail to give them what they have paid for."
"Wildfire rages by California highway The so-called Canyon Fire has spread over 2,000 acres and forced 1,500 people from their homes. 27 Sep 2017 From the section US & Canada"
"Wind and rain in the forecast for the week ahead, but there will be quieter spells too. Ben Rich has the long range weather."
Royce Lingerie is rated 3.80 based on 5 reviews