Royce Lingerie Reviews

of reviewers recommend Royce Lingerie
Read Royce Lingerie Reviews

About Royce Lingerie:

Royce Lingerie is the world’s only wirefree bra specialist.

They make non-wired bras for everyday comfort; for pregnant women and breast-feeding mums; for teens; for sport and for women who have had breast or chest surgery.

The company was established in 1991 and continues to be run as a family business. The first design was a nursing bra and the business has gone from strength to strength ever since with five different categories in the range today. Royce has always made bras without wires, as they provide so much comfort, whilst offering the best support and fit.

All Royce bras are designed in the UK, from the first concept all the way through to the finished garment. The bras range from a triple A through to an L cup, which requires skill and expertise to ensure the bras are supportive whilst looking great too.

After the initial design phase, sample machinists make up the garments, which are then fitted on real women for testing, to get the style and fit right. Technology has changed over the years, but the care that goes into every garment remains the same.

Tell us how Royce Lingerie made you happy
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Erica Alter
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 6th November 2019
Erica Alter
This is a thank you :) I wish I had found your shop earlier - in fact, if this bra had not fitted, I was going to have a second mastectomy, simply because I have not been able to find a bra that fit in five years! I am comfortable for the first time since my initial surgery, and will be informing my breast care team that there ARE options for the larger busted ladies post mastectomy. We are always pointed towards one retailer and even online searches hadn't been helpful, it was sheer luck that I found you. Again, thank you so much.
We were very satisfied with the service and the product but unfortunately the items had to be returned due to not fitting correctly.
Very comfortable Maisie T shirt bra with beautiful satin edge to the front.
The inserts are sturdy enough to carry the prostheses very well.
I love Royce. I’ve ordered the Grace bra in each colour as it’s a fab fit and having had a lumpectomy and Lymphoedema in my breast, this cotton non-wired bra is excellent. Good support, comfy all day, washes well and gives a nice shape. Royce is my first choice for quality, affordable bras.
Royce Lingerie 5 star review on 9th December 2020
Always buy Royce bras, good quality and look nice.
The garments are lovely and the customer support staff are friendly, knowledgable and very helpful - especially in identifying the correct size remotely over the phone! Thank you.
Excellent on line service, prompt delivery. Their bras come in a great variety of styles & sizes to suit everyone.
I am very pleased with the fit of my two new bras. The front closure bra is exceptionally comfortable! Delivery time was quick. You have me as a devoted customer who will recommend you to my friends.
I bought two bras recently from Royce. They fit well and feel very comfy. I especially like the front fastening Comfi-bra, you don't know you are wearing it.
Easy to use website and efficient delivery of items.
They were so helpful nothing was to much trouble for them I could not praise them enough.
Impressed with the quality of the bras I bought, the fit and the speed of delivery. They are very comfortable to wear, stay in place and don't dig in. I'll definitely buy more in future, thank you.
I haven’t received my order yet. I ordered it the 18 november. I am very disappointed with your service.
My order number is: #1000020399.
Waiting for your answer and for my order. If not, I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Excellent sports bra, super fit, super support. Easy ordering and fast postage, also quick refund service as needed different size.
Excellent
Great service and grat bra.
best first bra for my teenage daughter, she said comfortable and nice feeling. Now even I’m trying the adult bra as well, very comfortable!
So pleased I found this company. My daughters were wearing the bog standard bralettes from high street stores which were fine but during 1st lockdown they needed measuring for bras tried to do it on high street stores websites but was confusing and choice not great. The girls are really happy with the bras I am pleased with the quality and the easy return service when I ordered the wrong size. I have recommended Royce to family. Will definitely use again.
Ordering was easy, product arrived on time and was beautifully packaged.
Unfortunately the size was too small so have had to return it. The bra seemed good quality so I will be ordering again. Shame you don't do exchanges though
I found the sizing small and the bras unflattering.
Good quality brand I’ve discovered here. Not heard of them until I came across them being sold by John Lewis and I love the products. Generous with the materials so not skimpy scratchy bras but thick, good support and the right shape to fit well. I bought direct from them for a couple more bras. Liked more than the triumph ones I’m used to
One of the buttons fell off the bra within 2 mins of putting it on. I returned to other as I didn't like the fit, i had to email them about the return amount as they returned the payment for the cheaper bra (which I'd kept) wasn't impress with the wording of the reply as made it sound like I was asking for something they didn't owe me but they did refund the difference and the reply was fast but won't be ordering from the company again.
Royce Lingerie is rated 4.57 based on 425 reviews