RoseHosting.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RoseHosting.com

About RoseHosting.com: RoseHosting is a leading VPS provider serving thousands of clients world-wide. RoseHosting.com was the first and only web hosting company in the world to offer commercial Linux VPS Hosting back in 2001.

We are a service of Rose Web Services LLC, a privately owned St. Louis, Missouri based company, founded in 2001 with the vision of becoming a leading provider of business and personal web hosting solutions. By focusing on quality equipment, stability and hand-holding customer support, we set ourselves apart from our competitors. We offer unique, user friendly solutions for personal and business use.

If you are looking for a high quality Linux VPS hosting service, then look no more. Our hand-holding managed technical support is available 24x7 and guarantees that your server will be running optimally at all times.

+1-888-767-3467

sales@rosehosting.com

2977 Hwy K
STE 252

Tell us how RoseHosting.com made you happy

Live Chat
"Exceptional customer service and amazing Servers. Been with them for over 2 years now and I can indeed recommend Rosehosting to anyone interested in running pro-level servers."
"Great support all support are knowledgeable and realtime they will walk through you on your problem to fix. Great support 1001% Guaranteed!"
"Most of the time, the tech team at Rosehosting has been very supportive to my server-related issues. There might be technical knowledge issues with some other Tech guys but at least this is just a minor thing since there are still more of them who really knows what they're doing."
"My name is Vagner and I had a VPS with HostDime Brazil, but even though I lived in a Brazilian city, I noticed a long loading time when accessing the sites within my VPS. In search of a faster Host and Support, I found Rose Hosting on Google. I took a site from my old VPS to Rose Hosting and I was impressed by the high quality of the company. High speed, agile and extremely knowledgeable Linux support. I recommend Rose Hosting. *Vagner Baggio*"
"They are simply the best, they helped me in all the process, I have a great experience working with them, the server run quicky, the efficient of the team is remarkable, It feels like I belong a great team. thank you very much! Angela"
"I am VERY happy technical support of rose hosting. Agents are very friendly. They are trying their best to help customer. Excellent Service"
"excellent service and support. They have taken care of my issues promptly and efficiently..."
"I'm new and they helped me set up everything, answered all my questions and had a hands-on approach I loved!"
"They are the best. I was new and they answered me each and every question. 24/7 online. What else you want?. They helped me to set up everything including set up email address. THEY ARE THE BEST."
"We are with Rosehosting already 3 years and currently using a couple of services from them. We have not encountered any problems so far. Keep up the good work."
"I am very happy with the service I have received from RoseHosting. Their customer support is incredibly fast and accurate. I will not hesitate to recommend them to my friends and colleagues."
"Out of all the managed hosts i tried, rosehosting is the best so far. Submitted a ticket and got a reply in ~5 minutes. Great host overall and great support"
"Rose hosting is THE BEST. they have the BEST support, i'm a web dev and they've saved my life so many times, they even help with technical issues and will help with code if needed. I can't say enough about how awesome they are.. THEY SAVED MY LIFE.."
"I've been working with RH for just over 2 yrs. Their support is nothing short of phenomenal. For Linux, Wordpress, PHP, they absolutely rock! Timely is not an adequate word for their support. It's more like prescient. They sometimes have things fixed as fast as I describe them. And they bend over backwards to try and get you performance as well. Seriously, you will never be in doubt about your Linux VPS and site hosting if you go with RoseHosting."
"Installed and configured Odoo 10 for me. I am very happy with their support so far and I recommend them for hosting Odoo. Definitely the best Odoo host out there. Thanks."
"From the 1st day till today, just over 1 year later - Rosehosting customer support have not only been helpful, but absolutely astounding with their kindness and generosity. Every.single. support.person. have gone out of their way to provide service above and beyond. They are incredibly patient to me (no matter how ignorant I am) and always so respectful. In fact, they provide support even when I have created the error or issue myself! I really have no words to describe the level of service as I have no other company to compare them with. Kudos to this amazing company and I hope to be a customer as long as possible. If you are looking for a hosting company, you literally should look no further."
"I signed up with Rosehosting around six months ago on the recommendation of a friend and I would like to share my experience of the company. They have the best support you can possible imagine. One of their admins migrated my websites without any downtime and even help me install and configure Postfixadmin on my VPS. If anyone wants top notch hosting service, go with Rosehosting!"
"Whenever I need help Rosehosting is there for me! They are very professional and friendly in the way that they handle issues. Compared to other hosting companies that I have used over the last 17 years I feel that the staff at Rosehosting are by far the best. If you want or need a company goes above and beyond other hosts you may want to try these guys, they are fantastic."
"We have recently moved our e-commerce website to rosehosting.com, and the support provided during the migration was excellent. Now we have super fast load times, even for heavy pages. Thanks a bunch!"
"We've been using Rose Hosting for a year now since we migrated from Linode. We were shopping around at the time for a fully managed service since we were spending too much time on the command line instead of developing websites. Linode's managed services seemed great, but they were just too expensive for us. Rose Hosting's fully managed services are much more competitively priced. The service has been outstanding. Like I said, I don't mind dealing with the command line every once in a while, but when I need something done or have messed up something, they are incredibly fast at doing whatever we need to have done/fixed. Our average ticket time is about 5 minutes from initial ticket to resolution. The service is fast, friendly and very courteous. I've recommended them to other clients and they are very happy. Give them a go: https://secure.rosehosting.com/clientarea/?affid=575!"
RoseHosting.com is rated 5.00 based on 90 reviews