RoseHosting.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend RoseHosting.com

About RoseHosting.com: RoseHosting is a leading VPS provider serving thousands of clients world-wide. RoseHosting.com was the first and only web hosting company in the world to offer commercial Linux VPS Hosting back in 2001.

We are a service of Rose Web Services LLC, a privately owned St. Louis, Missouri based company, founded in 2001 with the vision of becoming a leading provider of business and personal web hosting solutions. By focusing on quality equipment, stability and hand-holding customer support, we set ourselves apart from our competitors. We offer unique, user friendly solutions for personal and business use.

If you are looking for a high quality Linux VPS hosting service, then look no more. Our hand-holding managed technical support is available 24x7 and guarantees that your server will be running optimally at all times.

+1-888-767-3467

sales@rosehosting.com

2977 Hwy K
STE 252

Tell us how RoseHosting.com made you happy

Live Chat
"Excellent Service, always prompt and always helpful, been with rosehosting for over 5 years"
"Hi! I'm have no issue, no downtime, and is really 24h support! They help me when no one help me. I'm sure recommed! Congrants !"
"I have been a customer of rosehosting.com for years and never had any issues with uptime or services. Every time I have been in contact with technical support the help has been fast and very professional."
"One of the best hosts IMO. They have everything I need to develop fast and secure web sites. To be honest I haven't expected that I would get that fast and responsive VPS for such reasonable price. Moreover, their world-class technical support is included for free. They tuned my VPS and installed some security tools so nobody can hack into my VPS using brute-force attacks or similar techniques. I really like Rosehosting."
"I've done some major research looking for a new host and I've read many good reviews about Rosehosting on the Internet. I signed up about one month ago and I can say that Rosehosting have proved to be reliable and professional, with exceptional quality and speed of service and support. Without a doubt, the best managed hosting company. Thank you very much for providing such quality service to your customers."
"By far the best hosting company I have been with. By far way better then the mainstreem companies like GoDaddy, HostGator and such. The main reason I switched is the support. The support is a very important factor. No wait times, timely responses and they are willing to assist with anything technical...unlike the other companies. This company is a must for anyones hosting needs!"
"I am hosting my Drupal website with RoseHosting and so far I am very satisfied. One thing that surprised me (due to my previous negative experience with my old hosting provider) is their quality support which is always available, even during the holidays. Also, their fully managed service is out of this world. Once I asked them to change my web server and they did that with all the required modifications on my website configuration files. Superb work RH, keep it up."
"Since we moved to Rosehosting about two years ago my company is growing each month and my clients are very satisfied with my service. Our website is always lightning fast and we have 100% uptime which is amazing. We have used many different hosting companies and you guys have by far the best service around. I would certainly recommend Rosehosting to any business looking for a reliable vps hosting."
"I couldn't be happier with RoseHosting.com. From the get go they went out of their way to help me get my app installed. I know hosting companies don't normally do this. But I went to RoseHosting.com because they knew about odoo and how to install it. Their support is super fast. Great responses! Couldn't be happier with them. They NAILED IT!"
"My website application is Tomcat powered. During the previous years where i've been with other hosting companies I always needed to hire someone to setup the initial configuration of Tomcat and my app. Since i decided to join RoseHosting, that has changed. They migrated my data for free and set up my server exactly as it should have been set also for free. Their support is another plus. Always online and willing to even troubleshoot issues that are out of their support scope. Simply awesome. I recommend them to everybody looking for a long term collaboration."
"Just wanted to let everyone know about the outstanding customer support I received from Rosehosting. Their admins were patient enough to explain to me how to setup cron jobs and create reseller packages via DirectAdmin control panel. They went even further and installed Java and GlassFish, then deployed my website. They made it so easy, everything's working perfectly, thank you! I'm new to all this and I appreciate the time they took to help me. Thanks again and keep up the excellent work!"
"I am very satisfied and happy with Rosehosting for 7 months now. I transferred all my important projects on the RH server because they make me feel so secure with the reliability and security of my server. Joining RH as a customer has been my best decision so far."
"Rosehosting is a fantastic host with high reliability and a friendly, professional support. I have a VPS with them about three years now. They helped me migrate my website from the previos host and I never had any single problem since then. I really really recommend rosehosting for the superb service they provide!"
"My website is based on WordPress and requires additional options to be enabled on the server in order to work properly. To be honest, I do not know how to enable these options and I was looking for a fully managed support that will take care of it. I changed few hosting providers because all of them were not interested to help me out with this and they were always complaining that they are so 'busy' and have a long waiting queue. One provider asked me to pay for that service even if they claimed that their managed support is free of charge. Once I signed with RoseHosting, the problem has gone. I contacted them about my problem and they replied to me after 15-20 minutes with the message 'This has been completed.' In that moment I felt that I just found my long-term hosting provider. I think I will use their services for a long time and I will recommend them to all my colleagues and web developers."
"The technical support I've received since signing up has been second-to-none and this coupled with great pricing makes Rosehosting one of the best hosting companies around."
"From my own experience I have found Rosehosting to be the most reliable and affordable host out there. I have full control over my VPS so I can customize my web server, PHP settings etc. Also, their customer support is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Rosehosting to anyone in need of top notch hosting."
"My web site is more than twice as fast since switching to Rosehosting. It is up and stable all the time. The technical support always help me with the administration of my server because I am not a Linux expert and I really appreciate that. Thank you."
"I'm sure Rose Hosting will surprise you, cheaper compared to market price vs. services, Rose Hosting is my little secret, you know what I'm saying, their services multiply my work..."
"I created my first website in 1998 and have worked with many popular shared hosting, vps, cloud hosting companies to date. Never got this kind of help ever from any other web hosting company. Very reliable support team with fast vps webhosting. They migrated my whole website and did everything to make it working properly. This is fully manged VPS for very low price point but excellent support with fast VPS webhosting. Thank you again for kind help. Thank you take care"
"So far my experience is excellent, server load is always great. Also, their customer support is outstanding. Even though I am not a technical person, they are always patient and helpful and do their best to explain me everything in a way that I can understand. Thanks for the pleasant experience."
RoseHosting.com is rated 5.00 based on 88 reviews