Rocket Badge Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rocket Badge
Read Rocket Badge  Reviews

sales@rocketbadge.co.uk

7A Regis Road

Their product is excellent quality, there service is first class. I will always buy from Rocket Badge for my Association.
Very helpful and accurate design assistance followed by earlier delivery than promised.
I was very happy with the service. After having a bad experience with a different company, i would have to say Rocket went above and beyond and my order was even 10 days early. Very happy will be working with this company again.
Excellent service, very fast response and quality great
sorted us out quickly
Amazing! Helped create really lovely, bespoke keychains. Fantastic quality and wonderful customer service. Highly recommend. Will use again no doubt!
I have to say these guys are AMAZING! Both the service and the product were absolutely spot on! I will definitely come back to these guys, they understand what customer service is for sure! Very happy!
products should also be offered in lower batches
The quality was very good , the delivery was a week early. Overall ....good service,good quality and price. Very nice people to deal with.
Excellent quality product, great design team with very quick turn around. Always ready to help especially when I have "lost orders" or under ordered. Always a pleasure to do business with you.
The process was very efficient and quick. We had our product within two weeks. Thanks to Morgane for all your help.
Very prompt response, efficient and excellent customer service. Badges high quality and very good value.
Very helpful service and managed to get my badges turned around just in the nick of time for a large stakeholder event. Thank you!
We are very happy with the speedy service that we received and the quality of the badges. will definitely be ordering again.
Quick respons, kind and enthousiastic employees who are willing to help out!
They've delivered us great products with high quality.
Excellent customer service was a real help in showing me how different options could get the best from my design.
I was very pleased with the whole procedure, with communication and staff I dealt with and have recommended you to other people. Many thanks
David
They designed a long service and god conduct pin badge for us. Excellent quality and a keen price.
it was able to deliver in a quick turnaround
Rocket Badge is rated 4.85 based on 40 reviews