Rocket Badge Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rocket Badge

sales@rocketbadge.co.uk

6 Vale Royal

"Amazing! Helped create really lovely, bespoke keychains. Fantastic quality and wonderful customer service. Highly recommend. Will use again no doubt!"
"I have to say these guys are AMAZING! Both the service and the product were absolutely spot on! I will definitely come back to these guys, they understand what customer service is for sure! Very happy!"
"products should also be offered in lower batches"
"The quality was very good , the delivery was a week early. Overall ....good service,good quality and price. Very nice people to deal with."
"Excellent quality product, great design team with very quick turn around. Always ready to help especially when I have "lost orders" or under ordered. Always a pleasure to do business with you."
"The process was very efficient and quick. We had our product within two weeks. Thanks to Morgane for all your help."
"Very prompt response, efficient and excellent customer service. Badges high quality and very good value."
"Very helpful service and managed to get my badges turned around just in the nick of time for a large stakeholder event. Thank you!"
"We are very happy with the speedy service that we received and the quality of the badges. will definitely be ordering again."
"Quick respons, kind and enthousiastic employees who are willing to help out!"
"They've delivered us great products with high quality."
"Excellent customer service was a real help in showing me how different options could get the best from my design."
"I was very pleased with the whole procedure, with communication and staff I dealt with and have recommended you to other people. Many thanks David"
"They designed a long service and god conduct pin badge for us. Excellent quality and a keen price."
"it was able to deliver in a quick turnaround"
"Although I am very happy with the customer service provided by the Rocket Badge staff and speed of delivery. I feel very disappointed by the use of plastic packaging. I have filled bins up with so many plastic bags and would like to see a reduction in this. Some suggestions would be the use of paper bags or paper envelopes. Kind Regards."
"Great style, great quality, good price. And arrived when they said it would"
"Exceptional service and communication by Morgane and very pleased with a high-quality product."
"The badges look great!"
"Flexible, quick turnaround - friendly and helpful communication received. Final product arrived in good time for deadline and very pleased with the quality of the badges. Thank you!"
Rocket Badge is rated 4.86 based on 35 reviews