Rocket Badge Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rocket Badge

sales@rocketbadge.co.uk

6 Vale Royal

"I was very pleased with the whole procedure, with communication and staff I dealt with and have recommended you to other people. Many thanks David"
"They designed a long service and god conduct pin badge for us. Excellent quality and a keen price."
"it was able to deliver in a quick turnaround"
"Although I am very happy with the customer service provided by the Rocket Badge staff and speed of delivery. I feel very disappointed by the use of plastic packaging. I have filled bins up with so many plastic bags and would like to see a reduction in this. Some suggestions would be the use of paper bags or paper envelopes. Kind Regards."
"Great style, great quality, good price. And arrived when they said it would"
"Exceptional service and communication by Morgane and very pleased with a high-quality product."
"The badges look great!"
"Flexible, quick turnaround - friendly and helpful communication received. Final product arrived in good time for deadline and very pleased with the quality of the badges. Thank you!"
"Great customer service"
"Good service and quick responses. In particular Diana"
Carl Collins
Verified Buyer
"Rocket Badge delivered to a timescale that none of their competition would contemplate. The quality of the finished product was very high and the team at Rocket Badge kept us informed of progress throughout the process. Really excellent job."
"Courteous. Empathetic. Efficient. Prompt."
"Excellent quality and super fast delivery."
"Great service and great product"
"Great service...quick to respond"
"Turned around a tricky order in very little time. Pin badges themselves were perfect and arrived a day ahead of schedule (despite short notice). Diana managed the order and the service she gave us was fantastic."
"Excellent customer service, high quality product with a fantastic finish."
"I found the whole process very easy, Victoria was very helpful and explained everything to me as we went along. the deadlines were met, from samples to delivery of the badges and medals. we will certainly be using the Rocket badge company again in the future. Ian Macdonald President of the Federation of Chefs Scotland"
"Nice badges, much cheaper than our previous supplier and great service from Diana."
"Really pleased with the service. Kept in contact with me about the progress of my order which was really helpful."
Rocket Badge is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews