Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Kayleigh H
Ricky® 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Klaas D
More Photos & Videos
Exciting to support a small business who makes such amazing toys!
Quick and easy delivery spot on as well
Item as described, fast delivery, reasonable price. Would recommend and would buy from Ricky.com again!
Excellent range of products, great value for money, live the ethos on their Insta account, I’d recommend them to everyone!
Great toys and great lube what more could you want
Amazinggggggg
This is an awesome couple's vibrator that can be used with or without your partner. It can stimulate any part of your body from nipples, penis, clitoris, g-spot and more! It can be used in many different positions for different stimulation. The material is super silky smooth and it comes in 2 different styles for shape/size. It has this ergonomic curvature kind of fit which is great when using with your partner. It does not hurt at all when I am sitting on the vibrator while on top of my partner. It feels very comfortable and natural regardless of position. It also has 3 powerful motors that allows for 10 and 10 different vibrating settings controlled by 2 buttons. This little toy can pack quite a bit of power and I love it! It is a very easy 2 button operation. These different vibrating settings can be used concurrently thereby offering a limitless combination of pleasure. It is very easy to wash and is made out of silicone. The rechargeable USB cable has a magnetic attachment tip which allows for easy charge without having to fiddle with inserting the cable into any kind of charging ports.

The delivery experience with Ricky is always great, fast, smooth and worry free. It was very discreet and well packaged. I have been using this toy for over a week now and I am still finding all the endless possibilities it offers. From different stimulation and positions it can be used it to all the different vibration combinations, the pleasure is truly limitless. If you're looking for a vibrator that has multi-use with our without a partner, you just found yourself one of the best treats out there.
I’ve had this rabbit vibrator for a few weeks now. The charger stopped working. This is my most expensive vibrator I’ve ever bought. You’re supposed to insert the charger perpendicular, which is so silly in itself. And it’s broken now; it won’t charge within a few weeks of having it. Very disappointed in this website and it’s products.
Hi Emma, we're really sorry to hear about the fault with your charger. Whilst faults are rare - they do happen - and Ricky will quickly address the problem. Next time just get in touch with us so we can help you out :)
I absolutely loveeee this packaging it’s so beautiful. I can’t wait to show it off on my instagram. I believe sex toys should be beautiful and this hits every mark!
Ricky are always fantastic- shipping and communication is always top rate, the quality of the products is always fantastic and I always enjoy receiving stickers!
I love Ricky!
Everything is PERFECT !
First of all, shopping on the website is very easy. You can choose carefully which toy(s) is/are made for you thanks to the photos and reviews. Also, the shipment is very fast (even in France) and the package discrete. And when you open the box, you have this Christmas feeling because of the pretty package.
But what REALLY matters is the Wand Massager itself. Its pink color and silk touch are lovely. I adore it, really ! It is smooth, pleasant AND pretty. It is very easy to use because it has only two buttons : one for the head (you just click once and you can choose between different mode of vibrations) and one for the handle. When you want to stop, you just press the button longer and that’s it ! The size is great because it’s not too big nor too small. It fits in the hand, between the thighs and of course inside.
So, to conclude, I absolutely love it ! I am so glad I have chose Ricky for this first toy… And I will probably buy the next one here too.

Sorry if my English is not very good, I am a French client ;)
Delivery- Faster than expected and discrete.

Product- The Ultimate Night in Bundle was incredibly discounted and was great for the price. These items were incredible and much better than other products I have brought from bigger and more popular companies.

Customer service- I didn’t have any problems with any aspect of the service or products so I did not need any additional support. However emails, offers and posts I have seen/received have been positive.
The lovliest company with the lovliest customer service and team!
Just WOW!! Beyond powerful and very fun to look at. I love the design and the ergonomic shape tapers perfectly with a slight bend at each stripe. The idea that it doesn't look quite like a vibrator is perfect for people with children or anyone who finds the phalic shapes intimidating or embarrassing. The first three vibrations should be switched round as it starts with the strongest and works it's way down but other than that I have no problems. This is definitely a great purchase and a quality product
I love a fun coloured vibrator, and this one hits the spot. I loved the varied vibrate patterns.
I haven’t purchased any toys for years but having seen other reviews on Twitter I just had to have a look! The lockdown ultimate night in bundle was just what I was looking for. The packaging was very discrete with no sign of what was inside to save any blushes! The bullet and the ultimate wand are both so soft to touch and feel very luxurious. They were quick to charge up so I could try them out straight away. It certainly was the ultimate night in I was hoping for! Very impressed and will certainly buy again.
Such great products, care for their customers so much!
Amazing quality, incredible settings! You will not be disappointed with this.
You guys have brought me back to life, customer service is fantastic and toys I have so far are AMAZING ❤️❤️
Ricky® is rated 4.80 based on 196 reviews