Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Fast delivery and easy to use website. I'm definitely going to 'cum' and buy again! ;)
Fantastic customer service, very quick to reply!
Parcel was discreet and all in all very pleased and would order again.
Could not be happier with my recent purchase. Put a smile on my face for all the right (or wrong?) reasons!
great thanks for the quick delivery
Excellent toy - my girlfriend loved it! Will be buying again.
Was so excited to receive my delivery from Ricky! Super fast delivery and product really hit the spot ( Pun intended) Packaged beautifully and definitely more of a luxury item than I’ve had from other websites. I would recommend to friend and would order from them again!
I've ordered twice from them now and the service I receive is always excellent. Really like the free delivery too.
Amazing quality, amazing service & amazing orgasms!!!
Great service! Arrived on time- can’t recommend enough!
Very good 10/10.
Would recommend to anyone! Discreet service and a fresh approach compared to what else is on the market. Thankyou for being better!
Such a wonderful company to deal with. Great range of products and excellent service. My goods arrived quickly and discretely. I couldn't be happier.
Really good selection of vibrators at reasonable prices. Really pleased it's rechargeable too!! It's saved me a fortune on batteries!!
My girlfriend seems very happy with it so you guys have definitely done something right!
Great product at a reasonable price, discreet packaging. :-)
Fantastic business with a great range of products! Would highly recommend!! You get what you pay for in life and I am very happy with what I got!!
My order arrived quickly, it’s my first time buying from Ricky but super happy with my order so will definitely use again.
Amazing service and such a great product, cant wait to order more! Thanks Ricky
Great product + quality. Everything seamless + customer service great when I had to make a last minute change. Will be ordering again, thanks.
Ricky® is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews