Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Alexis M
Ricky® 5 star review on 19th June 2020
Amy S
Ricky® 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Great toy, my partner loves it. Best sex toy she has had.
Ive now made my 3rd purchase and currently have 6 products from Ricky and once again I was not disappointed. I will be back! Only downside is all the different charging cables it's getting a bit like a spaghetti junction beside my bed.
Great selection of items for reasonable prices. Quick and discreet delivery.
Great products, delivered in time and discretely.
I was skeptical at first But man am I glad I got my personal toys from here the materia is great and the toy even better I love how I can charge them just awesome so far I am satisfied with the product
Really pleased with my order. It arrived super quick and it was really easy to get in touch with customer service. They responded immediately and sorted the problem straight away without question.
Excellent website, prompt discreet service, delighted with purchase.
Once again, awesome service, awesome products, awesome everything. I'm paying customs on my country and I don't care, because these dudes freaking deserve my money!!!!! And if you haven't bought anything from them I'm not sure what you're waiting for, just do it!
I love the realistic size and feel.
Great price, fantastic quality, excellent
I love ,love ,love the size,and the texture is amazingly soft. I also love the length. I use it by myself but the length is more than enough to hold on to. great product. would recommend.Delivery and discreet was great.
Great service, site and quick delivery however I don’t know if we are using it wrong or what but the whale is just not well designed😂
Amazing quality!! Great packaging and customer service.
Ricky always offers the best customer service, with a sleek website, easy ordering, and speedy, tracked shipping. The toys are so reasonably priced and are packaged as sustainably as possible, plus by selling only rechargeable toys Ricky is reducing battery waste as well as improving your experience!
I'm glad I came across Ricky (recommendation from Good Housekeeping!). I'm happy to have been able to purchase some wonderful products which are hard to get elsewhere (the Ricky Wand, and neo-elite toys) and each item has been delivered quickly, with care. I get the feeling that a lot of thought and care is put into the selection, online presentation and delivery of their products. I appreciate that Ricky provides really strong sex-positive and body-positive messaging. I love the rewards system too! Looking forward to continuing to enjoy the products I have already purchased, and staying a local customer and hopefully be able to explore more of them in the future.
I really enjoy Ricky’s products. I have ordered from them many times and it’s always pleasant ;) I would love to see dildo’s/vibrators in smaller sizes tho.
Best experience I have ever had purchasing my toys! I love the ease of the purchase, the packaging is lush and the service? Absolute Gold Standard. I❤️ Ricky..and Ricky ❤️'s me!
My Ricky wand arrived just as my trusty standard magic one expired after long service. The relief was immense! I have been increasingly delighted with it, the more times I use it. The Ricky wand vibrations are smooth, harmonious and powerful, but it's fairly quiet, making a soft low purring sound rather than the magic wand's telling buzz. The patterns are varied with smooth transitions. Thinking about the difference between this new wand and my old one, it's like Rolls-Royce to Ford, custard cream to Rich Tea, petits pois to mushy peas (okay, not sexy). All good, but some good things are a bit more heavenly than others. Can't think of anything lacking in this wonderful toy.
Amazing products and great service. I’ll be back
Perfect service from Ricky as usual , amazing products can’t wait to decide what to order next
Ricky® is rated 4.83 based on 329 reviews