Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Klaas Decoster
Ricky® 5 star review on 11th March 2020
Amy Binns
More Photos & Videos
Brand new customer and extremely satisfied with speed of postage and quality if product!
Wow! When my package arrived one toy was unfortunately faulty. I knew that was not y’all’s fault and emailed support right away. This was all taken care of via 2 emails from each party, 25 minutes from when I sent my first email. I have been super excited to see what you have to offer as a company and that is a prime example. Thank you Tom! I can’t wait to see the wand in all its glory and to be shopping with y’all again! (The one that works I am more than happy with
A very good site and worth buying from even thought I'm in the states
Great service and price
The best selection of toys and so personalized to you and your needs.
What a fantastic place to shop for sex toys. As a gay couple other retailers dont have such a selection as Ricky does. We will definitely be using you again and hopefully become product reviewers/testers if we get accepted.
It's good
It was a great experience. Even with everything going on with the lockdowns, the package still made it promptly.
The website is very easy to navigate with many discounts and the shipping is discreet and fast
Delivery was prompt, discreet and exactly as I'd want. But most importantly the products. Oh my goodness the vibrations are the best I have ever felt. Charging was easy, instructions were clear and within an hour every was fully charged and ready to go. I love the packaging as well. The boxes are lovely for storage and just another way that a quality service is provided. Over the moon.
I'm impressed! Speed of service was amazing, discrete packaging, the products are of amazing quality, and an amazing price! They're fairly quiet (obviously depends on your setting!) and feel amazing, not rubbery, it almost feels like skin its so soft! Recommended to all my friends, just need the job they're advertising now so i can keep reviews like this going!
Considering lockdown, I experienced exceptional service from Ricky and got my couple's bundle as soon as was possible.

I honestly can't wait for my next purchase! The branding is absolutely adorable and everything was packaged exceptionally.
Excellent packaging, delivery and feedback from the company. Items were delivered quickly and I feel happy to support a new company for my very first proper sex toy experience!
The website is nicely designed and fits the theme. Nicely organized into different categories which makes looking for toys very easy. Delivery is extremely quick and postage is very anonymous. Wish there were more male toys. There's very few to choose from.
Great website easy to use
I love what youre doing and your products are beyond satisfying
I've tried a lot of sex toys, I loved the packaging and discreet delivery packaging too.
Also, super quick delivery during a pandemic! Impressive!
I ordered the original Ricky wand in marshmallow and have been really impressed with it. It's double ended and I prefer the end which is the 'bottom' rather than the top has more of a 'direct' effect.

I also ordered the 5.5 realistic dildo for the first time. I have always had rabbits but struggled to fit and enjoy the dildo part of it. It's much softer and smaller than other rabbits I have had. Feels more realistic.

I have recommended to friends but cannot put it on my social media as I am a teacher and .y employers wouldn't approve of that on my social media.
Absolutely love! My partner is called Ricky so we decided to buy on a whim and have a little giggle but they are incredible. Everything down to the packaging is perfect, I love the colours and the performance is excellent.
The love egg is in use now for a few days. Tis really is something on another level 😅 it’s wonderfull to watch my girl enjoy so much. You can really get a stronger orgasm because this toy is so satisfying. The couple packs are just so much fun 🤪🥳
I purchased the kegal balls and the ultimate night in package. Once they arrived I of course got them straight in charge. The packaging was lovely, really well made, design of the products was lovely the colours were nice and materials really good. Then the products themselves... wow!!! They are amazing and have definitely been keeping me happy and busy during this lockdown period, I’ve not wanted to leave my room ! I will definitely be using Ricky again as I don’t have any complaints at all, and will likely stop using other similar brands as Ricky just seems to be above the rest of them so far in quality look and price.
Ricky® is rated 4.80 based on 138 reviews