Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Ricky® 5 star review on 20th April 2022
Grace H
Grace H
What can I say I’m obsessed
Really good company
Made my first purchase with Ricky, could not be happier. Was a bit on edge for a while because I wasn’t sure how these products are packaged and didn’t want my postman knowing all my business lol. But even I didn’t know what was in the box when I first saw it. Amazing service, fast shipping too. Absolutely recommend!
Great service , never ordered toys off line befor and it was so quick and easy , also the products are great 👍🏼
We've used Ricky for a few purchases over the last year and everything has arrived swiftly and as ordered and in excellent condition. Discrete, easy to use and well worth it!
Super easy to use and delivery was prompt.
Ricky is just the best company! Thwmey constantly make me feel like a valued customer and they're products are sensational, well priced, durable, and beautiful.
i got the bunny vibrator in the easter egg and am super impressed by all the different speeds and patterns! packaging was perfectly discrete and the personalised note inside was very sweet! super happy with everything :)
Great experience with Ricky! Really fast delivery and great quality toys!
Speedy delivery, fantastic addition to my collection
Ricky® 5 star review on 19th April 2022
Fantastic service - quick delivery in time for Easter and very happy recipient!
Beautifully packaged and very tasty Easter egg with a lovely note and surprise in it. Definitely 11/10!
Lovely items and very discrete packaging. I have had loads of fun with my purchases.
the best thing i ever got, GIRL LITERALLY SECONDS
Cute shop, felt very comfortable making my first purchase of this sort with them😊
Product quality aside, i recently had a problem with my purchases (through my own stupidity not the product!), the Ricky team went above and beyond my expectations to help me. The products i have tried have been phenomenal, but knowing that if anything ever goes wrong they will be there to help is extremely reassuring. I wouldn’t go anywhere else now! Thank you Ricky!
First time using Ricky - I looked on cheaper sites but they didn't have the variation I was looking for, and it was worth spending a little more. You can feel its a small business, hand written note with order, and its nice supporting small :) I look forward to using Ricky again soon, or give a wishlist to my partner ha.
We absolutely adore the products from this site! The chargers are interchangeable and the quality of the toys is fantastic. We particularly enjoy the clitoral stimulation toys and a favourite of ours is the dual purpose wand massager vibrator.
Sell sum good stuff
Very quick delivery, reasonably priced products. Will be using them again.
Ricky® is rated 4.83 based on 385 reviews