Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Amy S
Ricky® 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Ricky® 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Ellie R
I enquired about products and was given Instant advice and help. Amazing service and will buy more !!
Great quality item, can’t fault it
I am obsessed with this brand you can tell they treat every order with love. And their packaging is premium. I only gave it 4 stars because of the delivery which was a bit long but that might have been due to the pandemic.
Good customer service, very well priced and a great range of products!
My wife is hard to buy a gift for.when I Saw vibrator in chocolate I thought top 10 winner.it was. I live in USA but the two times I have ordered the folks at ricky made the experience super easy and followed up with me to insure my satisfaction.need I say More.

Great company
Probably the best Easter egg ever as the chocolate was really nice and a good surprise inside!
All wonderful! 10/10 would recommend.
Very smooth transition and fast delivery
Fantastic service. Fantastic product. Love the ethos and will be purchasing from here again.
These dudes deserve all the praise they can get. Quick, approachable, helpful, only good things about them.
Amazing company, shipping was so quick!
Super fast delivery 5 stars!!
Quick postage, discreet packaging
Only used one of the 2 toys I finally gifted for my self and I’m very satisfied
I received my vibrator from Ricky a few days ago and I’m SO Impressed.

It came discreetly wrapped and when opened it was beautifully packaged with a handwritten note, which was a lovely touch.

The actual vibrator is amazing!!! And I can’t fault it 😉

I will definitley be shopping with Ricky again. 👍🏼👍🏼
Ricky® 5 star review on 20th March 2021
I love Ricky. They are fantastic in every way, sex toys are top class, their new lube the silky stuff is the best I’ve ever used and their customer service and delivery is brilliant. Highly recommend to everyone, I tell all my friends how amazing it is!
Love every order myself or my partner have placed. The best place to buy toys!
I stumbled across Ricky while looking for something pink to match my collection, and boy am I glad I did! Both the products I got are so cute & material is super soft and easy to clean. I really love how you get the chance to earn points towards future purchases because everyone loves a discount :)

Packaging comes as a normal brown box which is great with being discreet
Best. Sex toys. Ever! Not to mention the 15 years guarantee as well? Amazing feeling and the delivery was discreet and quick.
I haven't receive my parcel yet
Hi Ewelina sorry to hear you haven't received your parcel yet. I've just checked your tracking and can see it arrived on the Isle of Man yesterday. Drop e-mail us an e-mail and we'll be happy to help :) care@ricky.com
Ricky® is rated 4.82 based on 301 reviews