Ricky® Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ricky®
Read Ricky® Reviews

About Ricky®:

Ricky® is the UK's most exciting sex toy retailer proud to sell 100% rechargeable vibrators that guarantee guilt-free pleasure.

care@ricky.com

Ricky® 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Ellie Roberts
Ricky® 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Lucy Swaddling
Ricky.com sent the parcel out quickly, despite COVID etc and it was delivered to me safely!
I was impressed by how quickly my order came and and very pleased with my purchase. Thank you
Amazing company, quick delivery, lovely website, and added personal touch! Will be coming back again and again .
Absolutely amazing experience! Quick delivery, discreet packaging, and an easy to navigate website. What's not to love? Would 100% purchase from here again.
Good packaging
The team are super helpful and responsive. They answered all my questions promptly to make sure I picked the best toy for me! Shipping and delivery was really quick and there was a surprise bottle of lube in my package which I really appreciated! Look forward to buying from Ricky again :)
Great quality toys, arrived very speedily and in good condition, and included a handwritten note thanking me for ordering - a nice personal touch.
We havent as yet pulled the crackers, but the level of service and speed of despatch was exceptional.. defo use Ricky again..
Great product
I ordered this on a whim because I saw someone on twitter talk about the Christmas cracker.
I did not expect it to be any good really, just thought it would make a fun gift.
I was dead wrong. The cracker contained a small vibrator with silicone bristles and the feedback has been that it's the best vibrator ever. It has a nice heft, it's easy to handle and I love that it's rechargeable.
I'll definitely check the rest of the products.
So much fun!!! Got it as a gift for my bf. We had a great time opening it and so much fun trying it out!!! Would definitely recommend it as a gift for any occasion!!!! 👍😁
I absolutely loved the toy! It worked great, and I can’t wait to buy more!
Ricky has good stuff at reasonable prices.
Awesome packaging, awesome interface and great company.
Great customer service, fast delivery and great quality product.
Quick delivery in brilliant packaging, can’t wait to open the cracker on Christmas Eve
An amazing company, and even sent out free lube with my purchase which was a wonderful surprise!
Really great service and outstanding packaging.
I haven’t tried my wand yet but the feel of it in my hand I can’t wait to have some “me” time 😉
Amazing service
OMG!! OMG!! I have heard so much praise about this toy and I didn't believe it - UNTIL NOW! This toy never fails to provide the most intense orgasms I have ever had! WOAH! If you were considering buying this toy, this is your sign - do it!! Do it! DO IT NOW! You will not regret it!
Ricky® is rated 4.82 based on 254 reviews