Redbows Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redbows Ltd
Read Redbows Ltd Reviews

About Redbows Ltd:

A leading UK promotional advertising gifts company and BPMA Charter Distributor providing a wide range of creative giveaways, artwork design services, fulfillment and logistics services and bespoke/customer promotional items.

marketing@redbows.co.uk

Merlin Court 24 Bryntirion Drive

Tell us how Redbows Ltd made you happy
I found the customer service excellent, but since I've been asked to review my experience I will say that when I compared the mugs ordered aganist the sample received (which I regret not doing immediately) they were not exactly the same as the sample received and some people have found faulty caps on the water bottles. So I suppose I might hesitate if wanting to place further orders.
Hi Emma, we are really sorry to hear about this experience - it's the first time in almost 10 years trading we have ever had a review like this. Sometimes problems do occur and we do the very best we can to rectify them and make sure that they do not happen again. I will ask Dawn to contact you to find out further information and see what we can do for you with these goods. Robin
Delivery could have caused us a big problem as there was nobody at the delivery address in Birmingham during the morning. I was travelling from Essex. Luckily the caretaker was on site so was able to accept the bags for us.
Hi Jenny, thank you for the feedback. It is very much appreciated. We actually incurred an extra £100 cost to get the goods to you on the date requested and absorbed this as a gesture of goodwill. Luckily the caretaker was there to accept the delivery. We will look into how we can improve communications on timed deliveries for the future. Best regards Dawn.
Redbows Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews