Redbows Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Redbows Ltd

About Redbows Ltd: A leading UK promotional advertising gifts company and BPMA Charter Distributor providing a wide range of creative giveaways, artwork design services, fulfillment and logistics services and bespoke/customer promotional items.

marketing@redbows.co.uk

Merlin Court 24 Bryntirion Drive

How would you rate Redbows Ltd?

Susan Leng
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and product. Very Helpful about design etc."
"Dawn was so helpful and patient with our many attempts at finding the perfect product. All the products came out exactly how we wanted them to."
Mark Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Kept in touch with what's happening"
Kayleigh MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Dawn at Redbows went above and beyond for us, delivering exceptional customer service at all times. She contacted me inside and outside of core hours which gave us the speedy response we needed to our queries. This allowed our order to be processed faster and we even received our order a few days prior to the set date. We are very happy with our product and the service we received from Redbows."
Julia Blundell
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly and efficient service. Excellent product delivered in a timely manner. All you could need really. Thank you Dawn!"
"Great communication and very prompt delivery. Very happy with the quality of the branded executive pencils."
"Did what they said they would"
Leanne Wyatt
Verified Buyer
"Dawn was so helpful from the word go. Cannot fault the service. Would use again. Highly recommended."
Dawn Millard
Verified Buyer
"Dawn Koffler is always happy to help. The product quality and price is great. thanks"
Lucia Federici
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. I was able to discuss my requirements by phone and received a sample the next day. I ordered printed pencil cases as goodbye presents for the children in my nursery school and was delighted with the finished product from Redbows."
Clare Foulkes
Verified Buyer
"Great communication, product and fast delivery"
Phip Coppard
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic personal service. The product was just what I wanted, high quality and delivered on time as promised. Can't recommend them enough."
Wendy Bloomfield
Verified Buyer
"I ordered notebooks and pens. I was kept informed of the delivery date which was kept to, The product was also individually wrapped which makes it looks so much nicer."
Julian Croucher
Verified Buyer
"Services was efficient and friendly and the end product I received was exactly what I wanted. Well Done."
Sylvia Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Always available if I had a question to ask and delivered on time"
Jodie Knight
Verified Buyer
"They were pleasant to deal with and very speedy with organising and supplying the order."
Debbie Lamond
Verified Buyer
"Loved the product, ordering was simple, great customer service from Dawn and delivery was very quick."
"Delivery of product in a very tight deadline"
Lydia Judge-Kronis
Verified Buyer
"They sourced products requested even though they were not in the catalogue. I changed my mind about the wording prior to approval and this was not a problem for the design team. The items ordered arrived quickly and are great."
Michele Ridland
Verified Buyer
"Lots of communication, transparent process, quick delivery, great results :)"
Redbows Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 77 reviews