Redbows Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Redbows Ltd
Read Redbows Ltd Reviews

About Redbows Ltd:

A leading UK promotional advertising gifts company and BPMA Charter Distributor providing a wide range of creative giveaways, artwork design services, fulfillment and logistics services and bespoke/customer promotional items.

marketing@redbows.co.uk

Merlin Court 24 Bryntirion Drive

Tell us how Redbows Ltd made you happy
Excellent service, extremely helpful, and fast.

Overall, very good.

Paul
We purchased Teddies with t shirts for our Nursery Graduates and the art work was agreed very quickly and sent back for us to view. Very easy transaction by phone and e-mail. Only took a few weeks to receive them. Teddies were good quality Would use again.
Good support from the Team
Dawn gave us the most wonderful service - she went above and beyond and was a constant source of help when we mad numerous changes. Thank you!
Excellent service and product. Very Helpful about design etc.
Dawn was so helpful and patient with our many attempts at finding the perfect product. All the products came out exactly how we wanted them to.
Kept in touch with what's happening
Dawn at Redbows went above and beyond for us, delivering exceptional customer service at all times. She contacted me inside and outside of core hours which gave us the speedy response we needed to our queries. This allowed our order to be processed faster and we even received our order a few days prior to the set date. We are very happy with our product and the service we received from Redbows.
Very friendly and efficient service. Excellent product delivered in a timely manner. All you could need really. Thank you Dawn!
Great communication and very prompt delivery. Very happy with the quality of the branded executive pencils.
Did what they said they would
Dawn was so helpful from the word go. Cannot fault the service. Would use again. Highly recommended.
Dawn Koffler is always happy to help. The product quality and price is great. thanks
Excellent customer service. I was able to discuss my requirements by phone and received a sample the next day. I ordered printed pencil cases as goodbye presents for the children in my nursery school and was delighted with the finished product from Redbows.
Great communication, product and fast delivery
Fantastic personal service. The product was just what I wanted, high quality and delivered on time as promised. Can't recommend them enough.
I ordered notebooks and pens. I was kept informed of the delivery date which was kept to, The product was also individually wrapped which makes it looks so much nicer.
Services was efficient and friendly and the end product I received was exactly what I wanted. Well Done.
Always available if I had a question to ask and delivered on time
They were pleasant to deal with and very speedy with organising and supplying the order.
Redbows Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 101 reviews