Recycling4you Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Recycling4you Ltd
Telephone
"Efficient and professional service"
"Brilliant, driver was also very polite and helpful"
"I found the whole process extremely easy to organise, with a quotation laid out pointing out the exact cost's involved, and booking in a convenient date and time for collection to suit us both. Very prompt and professional service provided by Recycling4you Ltd. Will definitely recommend your company. Many thanks"
"Great service, phoned the day before to advise a collection time and updated on the day of collection"
"Quadrant Security Group Ltd are very happy to recommend Recycling4you Limited to any business looking to dispose of their old IT or electrical equipment because they provide a first class service right from the start to the very end, and there customer service level is something that is particularly professional."
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. The collection service has been of great help to us. Many thanks."
"Just a quick note to thank you for the professional service we received from your company. I was especially Impressed with the fast and tidy pick up of over 200 TV’s. Your Driver was on their way before I could offer them a cup of tea. I look forward to using your services again soon."
"Recycling4you limited has organised and carried the collection and disposal of all electrical and electronic waste generated by Ladbrokes Field Services. Recycling4you Limited has provided us with a financially highly competitive, prompt and reliable service, often at short notice, that has met our needs in full and we look forward to a long and continuing relationship."
"Just like to say that it is always a pleasure using your services and would recommend Recycling4you undertaking a reliable and efficient service."
"In truth you are the only waste service I have ever used. Making that early enquiry that 2 years ago proved to be a godsend. Be assured there are NO alternate companies who offer the full waste solution like yourselves."
"“I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to any of my contacts for any recycling purposes.The two occasions I have used your company you have been quick to respond, extremely efficient and very reliable, even at short notice. You will be my first port of call for any future recycling needs Best Regards"
"Hi Jenny, my chiller has been collected, I just wanted to say thank you for a really excellent service, I can't believe how quickly you have done it. We have the head office of a competitor company just a few miles away, so they were my first contact and although I did get an automated response over 5 weeks ago, I am still waiting to hear from them. So well done and thank you"
"Would just like to say thank you for the prompt & friendly service today."
Recycling4you Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews