Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Excellant service, highly recomend, really easy to deal with
Did everything that was requested.
Friendly service and knowledgeable staff
Good price. I've never had to make any claims or amend anything on my contract so hard to give any other assessment.
Very helpful in finding a policy with equivalent (if not better) cover at a cheaper premium and advising on the level of cover required.
Good people to deal with and good prices.
Staff are very amenable and always responsive to requests. We have never been let down by them in the 8 years or so they have brokered our shop and liability insurance.
Professional, friendly and good local office.

My business have been using Real for many years, having a local rep is the key reason we choose Real insurance. They offer professional and friendly advises, I know my business insurance is in a safe hand.

Made By Hand
Betty Ching
Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Catherine is always very helpful.
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 179 reviews