Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd

About Real Insurance Group Ltd: Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

How would you rate Real Insurance Group Ltd ?

"A perfect insurance company for any signwriter. Great customer service!"
"Fantastic people to do business with , they cover every detail , and are always happy to help. They cover all of our business insurance , from road risk, to public & employee liability. Refreshing level of customer service , very rare these days Keep up the good work :)"
"Easy to deal with, taylor made the policy to suit our requirements and needs. The staff were great."
"A fantastic company to deal with. Very helpful and polite staff. Found us the best deal to cover all our insurance needs. I would highly recommend Real Insurance to anyone. Thank you to Steve and all his staff that have helped us along the way"
"We have used Real for many years and are very satisfied with the service they provide. Making sure all aspects of our business are insured satisfactorily had at times in the past been a concern but now with the personal service received from Steve and the team at Real it is one less thing to worry about. Wouldn't go anywhere else."
"We have been a customer of Real for many years now and would recommend them to anybody. Steve comes over every year, to talk to us face to face to find out our requirements for the year and presents us with our proposal. When we have had to make a claim, Lucy at Real makes the, usually uncomfortable process as painless as possible. As a team they go the extra mile to help and provide the best possible service."
"I have used Real Insurance for 6 years now, the service they provide is excellent, any amendments to my policy are dealt with efficiently, the staff are very helpful, knowledgeable and the customer service is outstanding. They always ring and arrange a personal visit before the policy is due to be renewed to ensure the new and existing policy is providing the correct insurance cover for my business and this is processed in good time before my policy runs out."
"Always helpful and extremely knowledgeable staff, very professional and friendly A business that knows the meaning of customer service."
"excallent service used for over 20 years always friendley & helpful even help with other insurance matters would not go any where else"
"We have used this business for many years. I have a retail shop and my husband a garage workshop. They are very helpful would highly recommend to anyone 5 star service⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I know they are only a phone call away for advice."
"always brilliant to deal with, easy to contact and nothing is ever a problem. we have been with real now for several years and would not think of changing."
"Great support, good advice and quick responses."
"A complete failure to adequately advise of a renewal date in good time, to follow up and make contact, leading to the policy being terminated. I had to cancel a client as the day would not have been covered under Public Liability. Their 'customer service' on this issue was appalling. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional and incompetent insurance supplier."
"Did everything that was requested."
"Excellent service by friendly helpful staff"
"Many thanks to all of the staff at Real Insurance. When I made a recent claim against my house insurance Lucy followed up my claim to speed it along. I also have my car insurance with Real and have always found them competitive and all the staff very friendly and helpful. Special thank you to Dawn who looks after it all. Thanks and keep up the good work"
"Friendly service and knowledgeable staff"
"Dishonest ill mannered unprofessional operatives who consider it acceptable to make expletive filled verbal attacks on customers, You have to wonder if the positive reviews are genuine, experience suggests they are works of fiction from people who do not exist."
"Found me the best deal for my business needs, very easy to deal with and helpful."
"Excellent customer support for advice and guidance. Prompt and professional."
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 95 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!