Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Ian, Mike and the team at Real are exceptionally helpful, insightful and knowledgable within the commercial and resdential property market.
Great Service from Steve at Real Insurance when it came to renewing my Motor Trade Policy. Straight up friendly advice and a personable attitude. Not to mention a wealth of knowledge in his field and a genuine interest in the business. Very happy.
Excellent advice and guidance through my options as a new business owner.
Excellent customer service. Stuck by us and tried his hardest to get us what we needed. Can highly recommend.
Steve was very knowledgeable of our niche situation with regards to insurance. He provided us with a very competitive quote that met all our needs and saved us thousands compared to our usual insurer. The customer service received has been wonderful - polite, friendly and professional all the way. Many thanks to Steve and Mike.
Absolutely excellent service and we saved £100s on our normal insurer.
Great service from Jenny and Catherine. Went through hours and hours of comparison sites and they sorted me out in under 24 hours. Brilliant.
Great service so far from Jennie. Really listened to my requirements and helped as much as possible.
Thanks.
Great service as always
Five stars always friendly and helpful
Experts in there field
I cannot praise them enough
brilliant, beat all other quotes by almost £2000. very quick to replay and a really friendly straight forward service
Very good professional service, would recommend
Dealt with Catherine, she was very helpful & efficient & made the process very easy, first time customer & will recommend & use again.
I couldn't get all the insurances together as one. Only public liability.
I have been working with Real Insurance for many years now . They provide excellent rates and top notch after sale service . They are always on hand to give advice when needed and nothing is ever a problem . I highly recommend this company
Fast, efficient and great customer service. All I needed without disrupting my day to day activities
Excellent service based on knowledge and experience of the industry
Great company very helpful and knowledgeable about the motor trade and easy to talk to 5 star
great service and price, Kim setup a policy for my business which covers everything i needed.would use again and recommend to others
Really pleased with our recent comprehensive Insurance Review with Mike. The whole process was both Profrssional and thorough and the outcome has been extremely positive. A good search of the market identified the right Combined Policy for our Association.

Enjoyed dealing with Mike and the Team in Mansfield.
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 185 reviews