Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Very good professional service, would recommend
Dealt with Catherine, she was very helpful & efficient & made the process very easy, first time customer & will recommend & use again.
I couldn't get all the insurances together as one. Only public liability.
I have been working with Real Insurance for many years now . They provide excellent rates and top notch after sale service . They are always on hand to give advice when needed and nothing is ever a problem . I highly recommend this company
Fast, efficient and great customer service. All I needed without disrupting my day to day activities
Excellent service based on knowledge and experience of the industry
Great company very helpful and knowledgeable about the motor trade and easy to talk to 5 star
great service and price, Kim setup a policy for my business which covers everything i needed.would use again and recommend to others
Really pleased with our recent comprehensive Insurance Review with Mike. The whole process was both Profrssional and thorough and the outcome has been extremely positive. A good search of the market identified the right Combined Policy for our Association.

Enjoyed dealing with Mike and the Team in Mansfield.
I had gone through many quotes and lots of frustrating phone call before finally contacting real insurance. Finally a company that listens to what I needed and was extremely helpful. They were friendly and cheaper and was a pleasure to deal with.
After struggling massively to gain product and public liability for my new venture. Real insurance came good and got me all the cover I needed at a competitive price
Excellant service, highly recomend, really easy to deal with
Kim was very helpful and thorough. I explained my needs and Kim put together an insurance policy which ticks every box. I've already received 5* support too as I needed a cover note for a new vehicle we was trying to take delivery of before our policy was due to start so again Kim helped by moving the policy cover forward a day and forwarding me a cover note so that we can tax the car. Fantastic service.
We have been using Real Insurance for a number of years without any issues whatsoever. This year (2019) we increased our cover in other areas, this as you would expect without any complications and carried out with the utmost professionalism. We would have no hesitation at all in recommending Real Insurance, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.
I was recommended to real insurance by a college, they were friendly and helpful and sold me a policy that was perfect for my business, many thanks
Great service
GREAT SERVICE, VALUE AND A GREAT PROMPT SERVICE
I acquired a new property and saw that on the previous buildings insurance policy, that Real Insurance Group were the previous broker.

I rang them and explained I had acquired the property, they straight away arranged a new quote for me which was a great price. I was very happy with the service provided, especially from Ian & Dawn.
Very efficient and prompt response, and courteous and helpful.
Catherine Borrill was very helpful. The service was great she is patient and listened to what I wanted to insure in my business. 5 stars
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 174 reviews