Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd

About Real Insurance Group Ltd: Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

How would you rate Real Insurance Group Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great support, good advice and quick responses."
Graham Nobles
Verified Reviewer
"A complete failure to adequately advise of a renewal date in good time, to follow up and make contact, leading to the policy being terminated. I had to cancel a client as the day would not have been covered under Public Liability. Their 'customer service' on this issue was appalling. I have never dealt with such an unprofessional and incompetent insurance supplier."
"Did everything that was requested."
Paul Robertson
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent service by friendly helpful staff"
"Many thanks to all of the staff at Real Insurance. When I made a recent claim against my house insurance Lucy followed up my claim to speed it along. I also have my car insurance with Real and have always found them competitive and all the staff very friendly and helpful. Special thank you to Dawn who looks after it all. Thanks and keep up the good work"
Syed, Mizan
Verified Buyer
"Friendly service and knowledgeable staff"
"Dishonest ill mannered unprofessional operatives who consider it acceptable to make expletive filled verbal attacks on customers, You have to wonder if the positive reviews are genuine, experience suggests they are works of fiction from people who do not exist."
Paul Gray T/As Mr Gs Computer Repairs Ecu Remapping
Verified Buyer
"Found me the best deal for my business needs, very easy to deal with and helpful."
"Excellent customer support for advice and guidance. Prompt and professional."
Verified Buyer
"Available, clear and quick with responses."
Verified Buyer
"Good price. I've never had to make any claims or amend anything on my contract so hard to give any other assessment."
Verified Buyer
"The staff there met me at a time convenient to me, gave me good advice on what cover I needed for my new business and recommended a suitable policy at a competitive cost"
Byte Back Creative LLP
Verified Buyer
"As a new start up company the response we received from Real Insurance Brokers was excellent. Mike, Lucy and the team have been helpful, friendly, very responsive to our questions and concerns and provided us with a competitive quote in a fast turnaround time. Brilliant service, thanks for all your help. Kindest regards Byteback Creative LLP"
"Great price for cover given/needed second year with company and price stayed the same, highly recommended"
"Cheapest Public Liability I could find, and very helpful when I made a mistake on the form. The issue was sorted promptly!"
"Very pleased thanks will be using again!!!"
"chipsmart are always available to listen to what you need. The office staff are very helpful and always go the extra mile to make sure as a customer you are getting a great service. I have recommended them to many of my colleagues."
"No hassle insurance, very good service and help when needed. Swann Graphics"
"Real Insurance are always extremely helpful and efficient. Helping me to take care of the things which I either don't have time for or have forgotten to deal with. If I could, I would give them 11 out of 10."
"So far so good"