Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Real Insurance Group Ltd
Read Real Insurance Group Ltd Reviews

About Real Insurance Group Ltd:

Real Insurance is a specialist business insurance broker. Well established and independent, we have long standing SME business clients spanning a range of sectors including construction, motor trades, security, property and manufacturing.

Working with a number of leading UK insurers, we focus on finding the adequate protection that our clients need, at a fair price.

info@realinsurance.co.uk

Tell us how Real Insurance Group Ltd made you happy
Great service
GREAT SERVICE, VALUE AND A GREAT PROMPT SERVICE
I acquired a new property and saw that on the previous buildings insurance policy, that Real Insurance Group were the previous broker.

I rang them and explained I had acquired the property, they straight away arranged a new quote for me which was a great price. I was very happy with the service provided, especially from Ian & Dawn.
Very efficient and prompt response, and courteous and helpful.
Catherine Borrill was very helpful. The service was great she is patient and listened to what I wanted to insure in my business. 5 stars
Hi Ian came to see us at our medical centre, he has a wealth of knowledge and was able to assist as for our needs required, we was very punctual, polite and helped bring our premiums down, thanks again and I would recommend Real insurance.
We've used Real for a few years now and can not fault them. Always efficient and helpful.
Referred by a friend to use this company. Jenny is really helpful & friendly, arranged cover within a few hours. Price was reasonable and would recommend to others.
Super fast quote and by far the cheapest by hundreds of pounds. Catered to all my needs.
I now have what I had on my old policy for 20% less!!
Great service and reasonably priced.
Annette showed an excellent knowledge of our industry and suitable insurance policies. Very happy with the service and quote provided!
Fantastic service. Would highly recommend
Steve was a really nice man , kept appointment bang on time , found a good insurance for my business needs
Found Jenny very good at her job , quick to answer any questions I had and quick to reply.

J Mundell
Just got my motor trade insurance through chip smart saving over 400 pound from other companys,the customer service from Jenny was brilliant from start to finish I would highly recommend this company you wont be disappointed.
Very happy with the REAL INSURANCE GROUP quotes and managed to cut my existing business insurance by over half!! Jenny Sunderland who dealt and helped me with this insurance policy has been polite and has been super efficient. Would highly recommend. Thank you Jenny.
We had an issue with a customer not paying us their final payment due to a contractors mistake. Lucy tenaciously took on the contractors insurance provider for payment and managed to secure our retention from the contractors insurance company. Massive thank you to Lucy for her perseverance with the insurers and to Steve for using his construction knowledge and experience to advise Lucy when the insurer was trying to avoid the issues - Good team work guys!
Literally a businesssaver when my longstanding insurers baulked at my % of USA & Canada sales. Seriously cannot say how much I appreciate what Mike and Catherine have done. Highly recommend.
After being with another broker for many years, I decided to get a quote from Real. So much easier having just one policy that covers everything I need, and the fact I literally saved £££ is even better. Plain and straightforward insurance with great customer service.
I've used Real Insurance Group for our online business for the last few years. Mike has been able to secure us a policy that meets our needs for worldwide marketplaces at competitive rates. Would thoroughly recommend this company.
Ian met us face to face to discuss our business insurance renewal. He was knowledgeable and informative and we were able to discuss all aspects of our service needs without any pressure.
One subsequent query was resolved immediately and all their team were joined up and most helpful.
Once again a stress free experience
Real Insurance Group Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 179 reviews