RAW PAWS EMPORIUM LIMITED Reviews

5 Rating 24 Reviews
of reviewers recommend RAW PAWS EMPORIUM LIMITED
Read RAW PAWS EMPORIUM LIMITED Reviews

About RAW PAWS EMPORIUM LIMITED:

We are a family run business based in Hertfordshire. As pet owners, we have experienced first hand what a raw food diet has done for our beloved, furry family members. We've made it our mission to help you do the same for yours!

In our online store you will find a range of premium local raw dog and cat food brands, as well as moresome pet treats, natural supplements and hygiene products we know your pet will love!

We deliver every day from our store in Welwyn Garden City. You can order your weekly supplies online, or call or email us directly on 01707 952160 / info@rawpaws.net and place your order for collection in-store.

info@rawpaws.net

Unit 10 The Point, Swallowfields

You can't beat the range of foods, treats and supplements at Raw Paws, plus the attentive care and tips from owners Michael and Amanda, means our dog is thriving on her raw diet. Her teeth are so clean and her coat so glossy, we've no doubt it's the healthiest way for her.
Thank you for your review, the RawPaws family really appreciate it! We love seeing how Phoenix has taken to her raw diet & the positive impact her diet has on her health. Thank you once again for the support x
Really helpful with great advice thank you.
Great service, great range of products, excellent delivery and friendly service!
These guys are the best!!! I’ve been ordering home deliveries with them for many months now having seen them on my neighbourhood app and it’s the most efficient service from start to finish every time. My dog absolutely loves their products and there is so much choice to fit within budget. It’s also so refreshing to buy from such lovely people which makes it an even better experience 😊 Thank you Raw Paws
Fab service, customer care is brilliant and the best selection of raw I've ever seen, would definitely recommend 👌
Delivery is quick. Good value for money Very helpful and knowledgeable Always go further to help Perfect thank you 😊
I love popping in to Raw Paw as Amanda is so helpful and knowledgable on raw feeding. . She will weigh your dog and explain how much they should be eating. I always have a regular delivery each month - which always arrives the same day as I place the order. Very good service I wouldn’t go anywhere else!
We are so happy to have found Raw Paws emporium, we always had trouble getting hold of food for our pup from previous sellers due to his allergies, but since we have shopped with Raw paws emporium we have never had an issue of getting hold of food! Great customer service, lots of advice when we visited the store and a fantastic delivery service!! we have one very happy pup thank you! 🐶
I don't buy from anywhere else! RAW PAWS is Awesome! They always accommodate our needs, the customer service is excellent and Amanda always calls and let me know if anything is out stock. I'm greatful to you, thank you for everything!
Very happy with the service received instore and delivery, very polite and helpful, got delivery on the day,
So helpful and friendly. Love to support local!
Thank you for your review, the RawPaws family really appreciate it!
I started going to Raw Paws Emporium after hearing about them on Facebook because there were no other raw pet food shops in the area (excluding Jollyes and Pets at Home which don't do "proper" raw food) and I was fed up of getting massive deliveries. Since then I've kept coming back because the staff are brilliant, very helpful and friendly and happy to give recommendations on what might suit my pets diet or tastes. Ordering online for pick up or visiting the shop is a doddle. I would definitely recommend Raw Paws Emporium.
Same day delivery, top service!!
Very good service. Nothings to much for raw paws to sort out for me. Love there tasty foods, well our dogs do. Lovely team. Thankyou for your great A* Service
Great customer service and a wide range of choices to pick from! Owners is very approachable and knowledgeable in regards to feeding raw. Pets welcomed into the store! I would highly recommend purchasing from here!
Thank you for your review, the RawPaws family really appreciate it!
Extensive range of products and easy to order via the website. Excellent and speedy service.
The dogs love the treats and the pick up service was very quick and convenient!
Love love love Amanda, she is so helpful and knows her stuff when it comes to raw !!
Raw Paws are amazing, I can't believe I was lucky enough to find them. Amanda is soooo helpful and knows her stuff. They are efficient with my orders, I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! I've had same day deliveries, they will always call to make sure I was able to take my delivery or if I required an alternative if what I wanted was not in stock! Shame I can't rate a 10 star!! X
Our dog loves the raw meat and she looks good on it. There's a wide range of flavours and other products and the customer service is first class.
RAW PAWS EMPORIUM LIMITED is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews