R & J Landscapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes
Telephone, Live Chat
Read R & J Landscapes Reviews

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I have used R&j Landscapes for all my structural jobs for the last fifteen years.
Fences, paths, decking a hard standing for visitors cars a very fancy front fence
three water features a raised bed and some other smaller jobs.
They are always professional clean and tidy workers and take the rubbish away
leaving you to admire a job well done. I have never had them back to repair any job they have done for me.
My advice is listen to R&J's advice and don't try and cut corners when discussing your requirements with them and you will finish up with a long lasting job to be proud of.
We're very happy with the work the team did here in our garden, the fence and landscaping look great, and the front path is wonderful, it's so much easier to reach the front door now. Thanks!
Jason and the R & J team have transformed my garden from a dreary garden to a lovely place to sit with friends and family. The job was completed to the estimated time and any mess that was made was cleared up. I would highly recommend R & J to anyone.
Very good work carried out you have transformed my garden thank you to Jason and his team absolutely brilliant service.
R&J have worked for us and our neighbours in the past so when we needed a new patio, we went straight to them.
They offered good, practical design advice and the workmen were skilled and experienced so were able to be flexible when plans needed tweaking as work progressed. All their staff were helpful and pleasant throughout the process and worked very hard on our project.
We were delighted with their service and are very pleased with our completed patio. We would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Good quality work and completed in budgeted time.
The three guys that carried out the work were considerate and cleaned up after each day. Very pleased.
I highly recommend R&J. Everything about the job was spot on..very professional and polite throughout, exceptional workmanship, very tidy, and all for a very competitive price! Many thanks to Jason, Peter (and son), Paul and Daphne (in the office). If I ever need anything else done you'll be the first people I call! John Parkyn, Perivale
Paul thank you for a satisfactory job, we are very happy with the drive, we we will be using your company in the near future. Keep up the fantastic work x
I would like to compliment R & J Landscapes on the excellent paving work of laying a new patio and garden paths.

Your employees were very courteous and always a pleasure to speak to.
I was really pleased with both the product and the service. The team worked hard and were friendly and informative.
Had fantastic work carried out very reliable and work was to an exceptional standard would recommend.
I have used R and J services for many years and have always been delighted. Sue - Bushey
R&J are a pleasure to deal with. Polite and efficient service. Their quality of work is to a high standard. We have used them four times for different jobs. They always turn up on time and are very tidy on site. If we have another job I would not hesitate in phoning them.
R & J Landscapes listen to the brief carefully and take on board all requests. They can be trusted to do a professional job in all aspects.
R & J Landscapes carried out paving and fencing work for us. The standard of their work was high and, more importantly, their care and attention to detail were first class. We're very pleased with our new fences and patio and would not hesitate to recommend them to others.
Thank you so much for excellent work and as always very pleasant people who did the work for me. I am very pleased with the garden, a small job that has made a big difference!
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 116 reviews