R & J Landscapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes
Telephone, Live Chat
Read R & J Landscapes Reviews

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
We've used R&J twice now and both times they have provided a good service. They sorted any issues that arose and whilst Pete doesn't say much he gets the job done to a high standard - nothing was too much trouble. Would highly recommend.
I have just had R & J Landscapes back for phase 3 of my modest garden refurb and once again am very pleased with the result. This time Lally and his colleague carried out the work: laying new turf, building a brick edging and cutting back trees. Tons of soil was needed in order to raise the level of the new lawn. Unfortunately due to roadworks outside and no access for their vehicle, it all had to be wheel-barrowed from the nearest side road. This must have been back breaking work but Lally made nothing of it. Communication throughout was excellent so I knew what to expect and both were very respectful of my home. I would not hesitate to recommend.
R&J Landscapes were a real pleasure to work with and we are so pleased we chose them for our garden renovation. From initial enquiry right through to completion of work, they have been highly professional throughout and we are delighted with the result! Jason and his team work with the customer to achieve the desired outcome, offering ideas and guidance on design options, competitive pricing and the work is carried out to a very high standard. Jali is a credit to his company, hard-working, courteous, tidy and great attention to detail. This is what you get with R&J - a great pride in their work and genuine desire to deliver for the customer. Thank you Jason, Daphne, Jali and John - your have delivered what we hoped for our garden and more! We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Rental Property storm damage fence repair( two panels and a post secured with a concrete post support). I live some distance from the property. so was pleased to receive photographs showing the extent of what needed to be repaired, along with the photographs of the completed work. The service was prompt and business like, I have yet to see the actual repair, but it looks very sound .I may amend my review once I have seen it.
R&J from the first phone call to end of the work have been amazing. Peter and Chris worked hard and are real perfectionists. My dad and brother have very high standards and neither one could find fault. They made sure that the drive and front garden where protected from the skip, rubbish and deliveries of materials. They where clean and tidy workers and very respectable especially as I work from home and have many customers arriving daily. I would 100% recommend and if in the future I need further works carried out I will not hesitate to have them back.
This firm did work on my own drive in Wembley. I would use then again. Efficient, hard working, amenable & good quality workmanship. Andy Brommage Architect.
R&J were recommended to me and I wasn't disappointed. From first contact with Jason
through to the completed job I found this company to be helpful, knowledgeable, polite and professional. The work was carried out methodically, tidily and carefully. I am pleased with the end result and have received good remarks from family and neighbours.
Driveway gates were replaced. They look perfect, exactly what I wanted. Installer Pete did an excellent and very professional job of taking down the old gates and putting up the new ones. I am very pleased with them
We hired Jason and team again for our driveway after they completed a fantastic job on our back garden. Once again we were not disappointed with standard of finish and quality of workmanship. The workforce is very hardworking with an eye for quality, Jason was again able to offer expert advice to ensure the end result delivered the right look.
I can’t recommend R & J Landscapes enough. I had booked to have my sideway paved and paid a deposit but unfortunately due to problems at work I had to cancel the work. Both Daphne and Jason were so kind and understanding and refunded my money in full, even though they needn’t have done so and didn’t even take a cancellation fee. Their work looks amazing and I will have no hesitation in booking them in future as soon as my finances allow. You hear a lot about cowboys but believe me, this firm definitely isn’t one of them. They are truly professional and extremely courteous. I would recommend them to anyone.
From the quote through to works completed - an excellent service.

My Mum is delighted with the end result. It was a difficult project as she required a ramp constructed for easier access to her garden but wanted it to look aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The ramp looks like its always been there and blends into the patio/garden brilliantly.
I would like say how delighted I am for the work done in my back garden by R & J Landscapes. From the matching up of paving stones I already had to the railings installed I am so pleased. The men who worked here were quiet and efficient and so tidy. They talked me through every step of the way and gave advice where needed. I am happy to say that I would definitely use the Company again and would recommend them.
From start to finish we felt we were in very good hands with Jason and his team who were really professional throughout. We had an initial outlined plan which Jason kindly helped us developed into what is now a beautiful child friendly environment. Our mature and overgrown garden was then fully transformed into our ideal space, in an extremely short period of time, with minimal disruption, extreme respect and fantastic results. Based on our experience, we would highly recommend R&J Landscapes to anyone who is looking for a truly professional service.
Great work by Jason and his team!

We started with an idea of renovating the decking in our garden. Following the site survey, we took the suggestion by Jason for having a natural stone patio instead. My wife and I are delighted with the work!

Thank you Jason, Daphne, Charlie and team!
I have never dealt with a more efficient company as R & J Landscapes. The work was completed to a very high standard and the three men who did the installation were friendy , polite and very hard working. From start to finish I was treated with utmost courtesy and I would not hesitate in recommending them.
Jason and the R & J team have transformed my garden from a dreary garden to a lovely place to sit with friends and family. The job was completed to the estimated time and any mess that was made was cleared up. I would highly recommend R & J to anyone.
Very good work carried out you have transformed my garden thank you to Jason and his team absolutely brilliant service.
A huge thank you to R & J Landscapes who have done an amazing job of totally transforming our garden. Such a hard working and professional team. Outstanding quality of products and workmanship. Highly recommended.
Thank you to Jason and his team for turning our tired and neglected garden into a beautiful space and for maintaining it in tip top shape over time. I have rarely seen a company with such hard working, competent and professional people: I would recommend them with no hesitation to anyone looking to give their garden a new life!
The team have done a fantastic job on my front and back garden. I am really impressed. I could not fault them in any way and their standard of workmanship is exceptional. Every aspect of the job has been carried out to a high standard. Thank you so much.
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 115 reviews