R & J Landscapes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Used this company twice now and am very pleased with the results. Great job of both fencing and patio. Very nice people to deal with. Arrived on time and were neat workers, doing a good job of clearing up afterwards. Highly recommended."
"Jason and his team were really professional. Really quick to provide an accurate quote. Organised the skip and deliveries. The team on site worked hard and are clearly well skilled. They were very polite and tidy and did a really good job, would happily recommend them to anyone."
"Excellent company. I have used R & J Landscapes three times now and have always been impressed by the quality of the work undertaken. l would recommend them most highly."
"We cannot rate the professionalism and workmanship highly enough. From the outset of making contact with Jason to the completion of works the whole process has been second to none. Jason was very happy to discuss our options and answer all our questions. The team on site were professional and courteous, high skilled and very tidy. We highly recommend R and J landscapes are will welcome then back from another job in the near future. Many thanks."
"What a WONDERFUL company to deal with, had to make my front driveway permeable, Jason was brill with advising around ideas and then the workman who carried out the work was fantastic. It was a pleasure to deal with them and I hope to use you again in the near future. I would HIGHLY recommend this company, thanks guys!!"
"I contacted R & J about replacing some sleepers in our garden. When Jason visited he discussed the available options, measured up and provided a detailed quotation for all the things we had spoken about. The team doing the work were very professional, tidy and all work was done as agreed. The new sleepers look great and we are very happy. Thanks you for a great job and I would definitely recommend this company"
"I found R & J via an internet search. I was impressed that Jason came to our house to discuss the replacement lawn project before providing a quote, rather than just responding on line. The team doing the work were friendly and appeared very professional. The advice sheet for tending new lawns provided by R & J is helpful, if a bit daunting! I think that there might be lower prices available elsewhere, but we are very pleased with the work R & J have done."
"forgot to mention the brilliant patio the guys made for us , so we can entertain our friends and show off the garden after its new makeover. we are thrilled to bits with our choice of stones and the perfect way they have been layed."
"We have just had our garden completely returfed and new sleepers fitted all around the new lawns. the 3 guys worked continuously and made an ordinary garden look amazing.. we would recommend using this company to all our friends and relations. great job.. Janice"
"This company delivered an excellent service from start to finish. They are very competitive with prices and worth every penny. We had a large area of fancy fencing to be done and a new gate , Peter worked alone throughout the job and we are highly delighted with the end result and looking forward to stage two , being an extended patio area in the very near future. Would highly recommended this company without doubt. Thank you."
"Jason and team carried out a great job on our garden renovation, completely clearing and rejuvenating a tired garden. We now have a beautifully installed path & patio with neat and tidy lawn area. Jason communicated throughout the entire process with invaluable expertise. Will call him again for the driveway next year."
"Great work by Jason and his team! We started with an idea of renovating the decking in our garden. Following the site survey, we took the suggestion by Jason for having a natural stone patio instead. My wife and I are delighted with the work! Thank you Jason, Daphne, Charlie and team!"
"From the beginning to the end of our driveway and garden project Jason and his team were excellent. Attention to detail during the works was great, slight changes to the scope were easily accommodated and carry out without fuss. The team were very punctual, polite and helpful. They always tidied up at the end of the day and swept the outside pathway. 4 sets of neighbours have already commented to me on the quality of the team and there work ethic. Should we need further work carried out it would be a pleasure to have them back."
"R & J Landscapes have done a very good job - they worked quickly and through some bad weather. Although obviously some mess was made they cleared everything and cleaned up the whole area."
"Having used R & J Landscapes before, to work on our front garden, we decided to call them when we lost patience with our back garden patio. We paid to get a good quality job and we are quite happy that that is what we got. The work was carrier out in a very efficient and timely manner, with the minimum of disruption. The result is as we intended, although it now puts the rest of the garden to shame, but that spurs you on to deal with the rest."
"I was very impressed with the advice and help received from Jason in transforming the garden from patchy grass with tree roots to a lovely new lawn. The job was done promptly, completed in 2 days by Jaly and assistants, also included re-laying some crazy paving. Jason also advised which hose and sprinkler to get, which Jaly then set up for me. Jason came round both days to check on progress. I would certainly recommend Jason and Jaly."
"I have never dealt with a more efficient company as R & J Landscapes. The work was completed to a very high standard and the three men who did the installation were friendy , polite and very hard working. From start to finish I was treated with utmost courtesy and I would not hesitate in recommending them."
"Quick and efficient response to my initial enquiry....prompt follow through in viewing and estimating ....GREAT job done by extremely hard working and efficient operatives, in really oppressive heat conditions. An all round efficient company. I do not hesitate in recommending them."
"Efficient reliable service. They knew it was an urgent job and they prioritised us. They kept us updated regularly with an earliest date to complete the work. The guys who came were pleasant, polite , efficient workers and cleared up afterwards. All in all we are very satisfied customers and would definitely use this company again ourselves and recommend it."
"Jason and his team were very professional throughout - the work was of the highest quality and there was a very good level of communication throughout the project. I will definitely be recommending R&J Landscapes to my friends and family."
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 100 reviews