R & J Landscapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes
Telephone, Live Chat
Read R & J Landscapes Reviews

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy
The team have done a fantastic job on my front and back garden. I am really impressed. I could not fault them in any way and their standard of workmanship is exceptional. Every aspect of the job has been carried out to a high standard. Thank you so much.
Outstanding service all round. R and J Landscapes paved our drive, side alley and garden path and laid a patio. Jason gave a lot if consideration to our needs and drew up a detailed plan for drainage etc. The team who did the work were highly skilled and extremely considerate. We are delighted with the end result. The work has added beauty and value to our property. Highly recommended.
What a wonderful company. My husband and I watched as Jason’s Team transformed our neighbours garden. They were completely Professional tidy,extremely polite and helpful. We then decided to have Our own frontage paved. Yet again a totally professional job and we are Delighted. Thank you to the whole team. Sandra and Colin Drinkwater
From the first visit by Jason, his recommendations, the information by e-mail from Daphne and then the plan of work and dates sent by e-mail, everything went exceptionally well. The team who carried out the work were brilliant, turned up on time, did the work and tidied up before they left. Both front drive and rear patio work were done to a very high standard. Excellent all round and would definitely use again. Clive Nicoll.
Once again I am delighted with the work carried out by R&J's excellent team. The work involved was to reline and refurbish my distinctly unhappy pond - I am thrilled with the result.
Having used R & J Landscapes twice now, service and quality of work was just as good as last time. The team are very friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend.
We hired Jason and team again for our driveway after they completed a fantastic job on our back garden. Once again we were not disappointed with standard of finish and quality of workmanship. The workforce is very hardworking with an eye for quality, Jason was again able to offer expert advice to ensure the end result delivered the right look.
I can’t recommend R & J Landscapes enough. I had booked to have my sideway paved and paid a deposit but unfortunately due to problems at work I had to cancel the work. Both Daphne and Jason were so kind and understanding and refunded my money in full, even though they needn’t have done so and didn’t even take a cancellation fee. Their work looks amazing and I will have no hesitation in booking them in future as soon as my finances allow. You hear a lot about cowboys but believe me, this firm definitely isn’t one of them. They are truly professional and extremely courteous. I would recommend them to anyone.
From the quote through to works completed - an excellent service. My Mum is delighted with the end result. It was a difficult project as she required a ramp constructed for easier access to her garden but wanted it to look aesthetically pleasing to the eye. The ramp looks like its always been there and blends into the patio/garden brilliantly.
I would like say how delighted I am for the work done in my back garden by R & J Landscapes. From the matching up of paving stones I already had to the railings installed I am so pleased. The men who worked here were quiet and efficient and so tidy. They talked me through every step of the way and gave advice where needed. I am happy to say that I would definitely use the Company again and would recommend them.
From start to finish we felt we were in very good hands with Jason and his team who were really professional throughout. We had an initial outlined plan which Jason kindly helped us developed into what is now a beautiful child friendly environment. Our mature and overgrown garden was then fully transformed into our ideal space, in an extremely short period of time, with minimal disruption, extreme respect and fantastic results. Based on our experience, we would highly recommend R&J Landscapes to anyone who is looking for a truly professional service.
Our garden path and several areas of our patio which had both previously been laid by somebody else and which had become very unsafe, required fixing. Jason initially visited to view the job, he and his office provided the quote very promptly, then he later brought one of the team around prior to starting to show him what the job required. Both team members worked very hard, very tidily and were both very polite. The finish is lovely and now much safer! We would consider using this company again. Thank you.
Used this company twice now and am very pleased with the results. Great job of both fencing and patio. Very nice people to deal with. Arrived on time and were neat workers, doing a good job of clearing up afterwards. Highly recommended.
Jason and his team were really professional. Really quick to provide an accurate quote. Organised the skip and deliveries. The team on site worked hard and are clearly well skilled. They were very polite and tidy and did a really good job, would happily recommend them to anyone.
Excellent company. I have used R & J Landscapes three times now and have always been impressed by the quality of the work undertaken. l would recommend them most highly.
We cannot rate the professionalism and workmanship highly enough. From the outset of making contact with Jason to the completion of works the whole process has been second to none. Jason was very happy to discuss our options and answer all our questions. The team on site were professional and courteous, high skilled and very tidy. We highly recommend R and J landscapes are will welcome then back from another job in the near future. Many thanks.
What a WONDERFUL company to deal with, had to make my front driveway permeable, Jason was brill with advising around ideas and then the workman who carried out the work was fantastic. It was a pleasure to deal with them and I hope to use you again in the near future. I would HIGHLY recommend this company, thanks guys!!
I contacted R & J about replacing some sleepers in our garden. When Jason visited he discussed the available options, measured up and provided a detailed quotation for all the things we had spoken about. The team doing the work were very professional, tidy and all work was done as agreed. The new sleepers look great and we are very happy. Thanks you for a great job and I would definitely recommend this company
I found R & J via an internet search. I was impressed that Jason came to our house to discuss the replacement lawn project before providing a quote, rather than just responding on line. The team doing the work were friendly and appeared very professional. The advice sheet for tending new lawns provided by R & J is helpful, if a bit daunting! I think that there might be lower prices available elsewhere, but we are very pleased with the work R & J have done.
forgot to mention the brilliant patio the guys made for us , so we can entertain our friends and show off the garden after its new makeover. we are thrilled to bits with our choice of stones and the perfect way they have been layed.
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 112 reviews