R & J Landscapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes
Telephone, Live Chat
Read R & J Landscapes Reviews

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy
We had a driveway and patio laid, plus some other garden work. Every stage of the process from the initial visit to completion was very professionally and competently handled. The crew who carried out the work were punctual and considerate. Even though they had to bring materials through the house the disturbance and mess was kept to a minimum. We were consulted and given a chance to consider options at each stage. We would have no hesitation in recommending R & J Landscapes to anyone considering similar work.
We were very happy with the quality of the work and service. Jason came out more than once to help us decide what we needed and was happy to revise our quote and make suggestions. Although it was only a small job to alter and repair our patio it was done well and thoroughly professionally.
Very professional service, met the quote and delivered an end product that was 100% in line with what I asked for. When a patio tile cracked after 9 months, they came out to replace the same week with no quibbles. Absolutely would recommend them to everyone.
Highly recommended. R&J cleared, levelled and re-turfed the lawn in my back garden, working to a curved shape that I'd had designed. They also installed fencing, trellis and a new patio. They worked to a high standard, and were communicative, timely, professional, friendly and courteous. They checked with me how I wanted things done throughout and gave me useful advice. They also went the extra mile - helping me fix a new hose and laying pieces of leftover turf in the front garden. I'll be using them for the first cuts of the new lawn.
R & J Landscapes 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Very impressed with the excellent level of customer service and workmanship. Raised patio with two ramps and a further mid-garden ramp for a power wheelchair user. Consulted at every point in the build and provided with the highest level of professional advice. The crew were of the highest standard, tidy, quiet, considerate and very proficient. We will be looking to use R & J again in the near future.
We had our garden completely landscaped and we couldn’t be more happy with the work from R&J landscapes. The work has been completed to a high standard and the team were professional and friendly through out. I would definitely recommend and we are so happy with our new garden!
We have had raised decking installed across the back of our house. This has made access to our garden much easier and we are now enjoying popping out to enjoy the view of our garden. The steps and the balustrade are just what we required. We are delighted with the result. Jason came to give us a quote and discussed with us our requirements. The installation by Peter was very professional and the result is outstanding. Peter was very cheerful and helpful and the work was completed on time. We would recommend R&J Landscapes.
Jason and his team completed a patio and new turf job for us and we are delighted with the results. Jason and his team made the whole process simple, and attention to detail on the job was excellent. They worked so hard and we are so happy with the outcome. I would recommend, and use R&J again.
We were so impressed with R & J; Jason came round to give his estimate, and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The work itself was superb, Jali and his team went the extra mile, worked so hard and were so cheerful and enthusiastic; In fact, we are hopefully having them back again!
Used this company to do landscaping at my new property - highly recommend them. Always kept me updated with what was happening and each employee acted in a professional manner.
From the Estimate prepared by Jason, the contact to start time giving this time of uncertainty during the Covid 19 Lockdown His workforce always came on time in the Morning and worked very hard every day they completed a very tired Back Garden Fencing and laid new Lawn which has transformed our outside Space to where I want to go now and hope for continued good weather this year!! I would not hesitate to recommend R&J Landscapes to anyone who was interested in needing work, their workmanship and attention to detail is excellent I think the pricing is fair one probably middle of the road in fairness but are so pleased we chose you to do the works required. I would not hesitate to use this company again if I so needed to Thank you very much for a great job
I have been using R&J services for many years and went back to them again recently for a job renovating the front garden. They are reliable and the workmen are excSellent and courteous.
A huge thank you to R & J Landscapes who have done an amazing job of totally transforming our garden. Such a hard working and professional team. Outstanding quality of products and workmanship. Highly recommended.
Thank you to Jason and his team for turning our tired and neglected garden into a beautiful space and for maintaining it in tip top shape over time. I have rarely seen a company with such hard working, competent and professional people: I would recommend them with no hesitation to anyone looking to give their garden a new life!
The team have done a fantastic job on my front and back garden. I am really impressed. I could not fault them in any way and their standard of workmanship is exceptional. Every aspect of the job has been carried out to a high standard. Thank you so much.
Outstanding service all round. R and J Landscapes paved our drive, side alley and garden path and laid a patio. Jason gave a lot if consideration to our needs and drew up a detailed plan for drainage etc. The team who did the work were highly skilled and extremely considerate. We are delighted with the end result. The work has added beauty and value to our property. Highly recommended.
What a wonderful company. My husband and I watched as Jason’s Team transformed our neighbours garden. They were completely Professional tidy,extremely polite and helpful. We then decided to have Our own frontage paved. Yet again a totally professional job and we are Delighted. Thank you to the whole team. Sandra and Colin Drinkwater
From the first visit by Jason, his recommendations, the information by e-mail from Daphne and then the plan of work and dates sent by e-mail, everything went exceptionally well. The team who carried out the work were brilliant, turned up on time, did the work and tidied up before they left. Both front drive and rear patio work were done to a very high standard. Excellent all round and would definitely use again. Clive Nicoll.
Once again I am delighted with the work carried out by R&J's excellent team. The work involved was to reline and refurbish my distinctly unhappy pond - I am thrilled with the result.
Having used R & J Landscapes twice now, service and quality of work was just as good as last time. The team are very friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend.
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 126 reviews