R & J Landscapes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes

How would you rate R & J Landscapes?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"R&J from the first phone call to end of the work have been amazing. Peter and Chris worked hard and are real perfectionists. My dad and brother have very high standards and neither one could find fault. They made sure that the drive and front garden where protected from the skip, rubbish and deliveries of materials. They where clean and tidy workers and very respectable especially as I work from home and have many customers arriving daily. I would 100% recommend and if in the future I need further works carried out I will not hesitate to have them back."
Andy Brommage
Verified Reviewer
"This firm did work on my own drive in Wembley. I would use then again. Efficient, hard working, amenable & good quality workmanship. Andy Brommage Architect."
"R&J were recommended to me and I wasn't disappointed. From first contact with Jason through to the completed job I found this company to be helpful, knowledgeable, polite and professional. The work was carried out methodically, tidily and carefully. I am pleased with the end result and have received good remarks from family and neighbours."
Anne H - Bushey
Verified Reviewer
"Jason, Daphne and their team have been fantastic. I wanted a company that was established, capable and trustworthy. Jason obviously knew what he was doing. He was straightforward, fair, patient and thorough. Jallai and John (who did the actual landscaping) were very skilled, punctual, hardworking and thoughtful. The garden looks amazing. It was finished in the timeframe given and there was a lot of clear and open communication regarding the finish we wanted and the way they thought this should best be achieved. I am very relieved and grateful that we found them!"
"R&J Landscapes were a real pleasure to work with and we are so pleased we chose them for our garden renovation. From initial enquiry right through to completion of work, they have been highly professional throughout and we are delighted with the result! Jason and his team work with the customer to achieve the desired outcome, offering ideas and guidance on design options, competitive pricing and the work is carried out to a very high standard. Jali is a credit to his company, hard-working, courteous, tidy and great attention to detail. This is what you get with R&J - a great pride in their work and genuine desire to deliver for the customer. Thank you Jason, Daphne, Jali and John - your have delivered what we hoped for our garden and more! We look forward to working with you again in the future."
J Paszkowska
Verified Reviewer
"Driveway gates were replaced. They look perfect, exactly what I wanted. Installer Pete did an excellent and very professional job of taking down the old gates and putting up the new ones. I am very pleased with them"
Mrs Narden
Verified Buyer
"Peter was an excellent workman. A perfectionist and so considerate in the way he carried out his work. We are thrilled with our new garden. Thank you Peter and Jason."
MmM, Bragazza
Verified Buyer
"R&J installed a patio for me several years ago and I was thrilled then and it still is amazing I therefore had no hesitation in asking them to do some work on my garden which I am equally pleased with their whole approach is professional and caring and I would use them whenever I need work doing M. Bragazza"
"You made an excellent job of my garden fence. I am delighted with the result and I was particularly impressed with Pete who worked consistently and cheerfully. Dianna"
"Good ideas on what to do with the small space and able to provide the extra service by buying and planting flowers in the newly installed flowerbed. Jason and Daphne both very professional and helpful."
"Pricing was competitive. They had helpful suggestions and got the work done efficiently."
Ms Sandi Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Whilst the price was not the cheapest quote we received, we were extremely pleased with our choice. The work was carried out to a very high standard and with no fuss and NO MESS. Peter, who carried out the work, was very pleasant, courteous and hard working and we are now the proud owners of two beautiful lawns!"
JPT And GM Driscoll
Verified Buyer
"This is the 5th time R & J Landscapes have done work for us. We have always found the work to be first class. This recent work, replacing our back garden fence, was of the usual high standard and everything was left clean and tidy, after completion and the fence aligned to perfection with the contours of the garden. Satisfaction is also achieved when the same staff have worked here before."
Douglas Hogg
Verified Buyer
"No complaints with this company. They made a first class job of removing our old tired lawn and replaced with new. All spoil was removed and surrounding areas swept up and tidied."
Janet Ettershank
Verified Reviewer
"I can thoroughly recommend R & J Landscapes. I now have a lovely new landscaped back garden. All the work done was of a very high standard. Jason and his team of skilled workmen took pride in their work and followed all my ideas with wonderful results. Thank you once again Jason, Daphne and the team."
"We opted for a local Company for our landscaping project in Harrow and, having read their reviews, chose R&J Landscapes. Although we already had a good idea of what we wanted, Jason was very helpful in deciding what was the best way of achieving our plan. The work started and finished on time and to budget with a minimum of fuss and disruption. R&J's staff were very efficient, worked very hard and were polite and helpful. The end result was better than we had envisaged and we would have no hesitation in recommending them. A&N Harrow"
"My front garden and rear garden patio have been completely transformed to a very high standard and I am very pleased with the finished result. Jaly is a credit to your Company and, along with his team, were first rate hard workers. They were very professional, courteous, reliable and tidy and all debris and rubbish was always cleared away. Jason frequently visited the site and was always very helpful and knowledgeable. He was efficient and friendly throughout. Daphne, in the office, was always helpful and friendly. I would certainly recommend your Company. Very many thanks. Well done!"
Jenny Grainge
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased with work done, and the debris from the tree cutting cleared away to a very high degree."
Steve Beales
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks to Keith, Steve and Peter our front garden has been transformed from a hard to mow steep grass slope into two terraced flower beds with a path in between and front and side walls with a gravel section at the bottom. Great work, thanks to all at R & J Landscapes."
"From beginning to end Jason (ably supported by his team) led my lawn project in a very professional way. The key points of differentiation from other suppliers were: 1. Honesty. Jason was very frank with his initial recommendations. He could have suggested far more expensive solutions but guided me to the correct alternative. 2. Knowledge. Advice offered, as you would expect, showed an excellent understanding of soil types, drainage and all landscaping matters. 3. Reliability. The job was completed to a high standard and on time. Jason’s team were first rate workers. Based on the above, I would have no hesitation in recommending R&J for jobs of this type."
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.97 based on 79 reviews