R & J Landscapes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend R & J Landscapes

Tell us how R & J Landscapes made you happy

Telephone
"forgot to mention the brilliant patio the guys made for us , so we can entertain our friends and show off the garden after its new makeover. we are thrilled to bits with our choice of stones and the perfect way they have been layed."
"We have just had our garden completely returfed and new sleepers fitted all around the new lawns. the 3 guys worked continuously and made an ordinary garden look amazing.. we would recommend using this company to all our friends and relations. great job.. Janice"
"This company delivered an excellent service from start to finish. They are very competitive with prices and worth every penny. We had a large area of fancy fencing to be done and a new gate , Peter worked alone throughout the job and we are highly delighted with the end result and looking forward to stage two , being an extended patio area in the very near future. Would highly recommended this company without doubt. Thank you."
"Jason and team carried out a great job on our garden renovation, completely clearing and rejuvenating a tired garden. We now have a beautifully installed path & patio with neat and tidy lawn area. Jason communicated throughout the entire process with invaluable expertise. Will call him again for the driveway next year."
"Great work by Jason and his team! We started with an idea of renovating the decking in our garden. Following the site survey, we took the suggestion by Jason for having a natural stone patio instead. My wife and I are delighted with the work! Thank you Jason, Daphne, Charlie and team!"
"From the beginning to the end of our driveway and garden project Jason and his team were excellent. Attention to detail during the works was great, slight changes to the scope were easily accommodated and carry out without fuss. The team were very punctual, polite and helpful. They always tidied up at the end of the day and swept the outside pathway. 4 sets of neighbours have already commented to me on the quality of the team and there work ethic. Should we need further work carried out it would be a pleasure to have them back."
"R & J Landscapes have done a very good job - they worked quickly and through some bad weather. Although obviously some mess was made they cleared everything and cleaned up the whole area."
"Having used R & J Landscapes before, to work on our front garden, we decided to call them when we lost patience with our back garden patio. We paid to get a good quality job and we are quite happy that that is what we got. The work was carrier out in a very efficient and timely manner, with the minimum of disruption. The result is as we intended, although it now puts the rest of the garden to shame, but that spurs you on to deal with the rest."
"I was very impressed with the advice and help received from Jason in transforming the garden from patchy grass with tree roots to a lovely new lawn. The job was done promptly, completed in 2 days by Jaly and assistants, also included re-laying some crazy paving. Jason also advised which hose and sprinkler to get, which Jaly then set up for me. Jason came round both days to check on progress. I would certainly recommend Jason and Jaly."
"I have never dealt with a more efficient company as R & J Landscapes. The work was completed to a very high standard and the three men who did the installation were friendy , polite and very hard working. From start to finish I was treated with utmost courtesy and I would not hesitate in recommending them."
"Quick and efficient response to my initial enquiry....prompt follow through in viewing and estimating ....GREAT job done by extremely hard working and efficient operatives, in really oppressive heat conditions. An all round efficient company. I do not hesitate in recommending them."
"Efficient reliable service. They knew it was an urgent job and they prioritised us. They kept us updated regularly with an earliest date to complete the work. The guys who came were pleasant, polite , efficient workers and cleared up afterwards. All in all we are very satisfied customers and would definitely use this company again ourselves and recommend it."
"Jason and his team were very professional throughout - the work was of the highest quality and there was a very good level of communication throughout the project. I will definitely be recommending R&J Landscapes to my friends and family."
"I have just had R & J Landscapes back for phase 3 of my modest garden refurb and once again am very pleased with the result. This time Lally and his colleague carried out the work: laying new turf, building a brick edging and cutting back trees. Tons of soil was needed in order to raise the level of the new lawn. Unfortunately due to roadworks outside and no access for their vehicle, it all had to be wheel-barrowed from the nearest side road. This must have been back breaking work but Lally made nothing of it. Communication throughout was excellent so I knew what to expect and both were very respectful of my home. I would not hesitate to recommend."
"R&J from the first phone call to end of the work have been amazing. Peter and Chris worked hard and are real perfectionists. My dad and brother have very high standards and neither one could find fault. They made sure that the drive and front garden where protected from the skip, rubbish and deliveries of materials. They where clean and tidy workers and very respectable especially as I work from home and have many customers arriving daily. I would 100% recommend and if in the future I need further works carried out I will not hesitate to have them back."
"This firm did work on my own drive in Wembley. I would use then again. Efficient, hard working, amenable & good quality workmanship. Andy Brommage Architect."
"R&J were recommended to me and I wasn't disappointed. From first contact with Jason through to the completed job I found this company to be helpful, knowledgeable, polite and professional. The work was carried out methodically, tidily and carefully. I am pleased with the end result and have received good remarks from family and neighbours."
"Jason, Daphne and their team have been fantastic. I wanted a company that was established, capable and trustworthy. Jason obviously knew what he was doing. He was straightforward, fair, patient and thorough. Jallai and John (who did the actual landscaping) were very skilled, punctual, hardworking and thoughtful. The garden looks amazing. It was finished in the timeframe given and there was a lot of clear and open communication regarding the finish we wanted and the way they thought this should best be achieved. I am very relieved and grateful that we found them!"
"R&J Landscapes were a real pleasure to work with and we are so pleased we chose them for our garden renovation. From initial enquiry right through to completion of work, they have been highly professional throughout and we are delighted with the result! Jason and his team work with the customer to achieve the desired outcome, offering ideas and guidance on design options, competitive pricing and the work is carried out to a very high standard. Jali is a credit to his company, hard-working, courteous, tidy and great attention to detail. This is what you get with R&J - a great pride in their work and genuine desire to deliver for the customer. Thank you Jason, Daphne, Jali and John - your have delivered what we hoped for our garden and more! We look forward to working with you again in the future."
"Driveway gates were replaced. They look perfect, exactly what I wanted. Installer Pete did an excellent and very professional job of taking down the old gates and putting up the new ones. I am very pleased with them"
R & J Landscapes is rated 4.98 based on 93 reviews