Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qwerty IT Services Ltd
Telephone
Read Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

About Qwerty IT Services Ltd:

We provide home computer repair services to residents of Perth and surrounding areas as well as offering IT support and maintenance to local businesses. We can also provide remote support services to customers throughout the UK.

david@qwertyitservices.co.uk

8 Mountview Road

Tell us how Qwerty IT Services Ltd made you happy
Dave responded quickly to my call for help with a problem with my iMac. Came round the same day and quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it immediately. Very helpful, explained the problem to me. I will certainly use his company again as can't fault his expertise and customer service.
Dave was a real life saver, Xerox were being totally unhelpful, Dave was out within the hour, fixed the problem in less than an hour, very friendly (even with his mask on!) spoke in language that I could understand and was very well priced!
I will be recommending you to business and private clients, superb!
From the 1st day of dealings with Qwerty IT, I have on all occasions had excellent service and quick response to fixing any problems.
excellent....contact immediate from my call and problems resolved
I was having problems with the Wi-fi in a holiday cottage which I rent out. One initial email and one follow up phone call put my mind at rest as Dave seemed to understand immediately what I needed and he was right. He visited the cottage and within a couple of hours my problem was solved and I had a new system with no hassle at all. What a wonderful service. Dave is now my go to person for all things IT.
Very professional and clearly knew his job. Kept in touch and also explained about the after care at no extra charge. I will not hesitate to recommend.
Called this morning and attended to the same day
Sorted out the problem with the printer and my mobile phone
Great friendly guy and would highly recommend this company
Price was superb
Many thanks
Really happy with the high end bespoke PC built for games/3d animation production.

Excellent communication from Dave @ QWERTY. He went the extra mile using his extensive knowledge to suggest swapping like for like components to save on build costs. Very impressed with the turnaround from initial spec to building and delivering the machine.
Very well packaged to make sure everything remained intact.

This is the 2nd desktop I have used QWERTY for, plus 2 previous laptop install/upgrades. Would highly recommend!
Great help and patience solving problems caused by new phone, incorrect email password affecting laptop emails and my arthritic hands making mistakes on keys.
Thoroughly recommend.
Thank you for your speedy response and repair to my pc. Now up and running again. Much appreciated.
Positively Messianic!
Very efficient and friendly service. Quickly diagnosed the issue and offered very good advice at all stages. Would definitely use Qwerty again and will recommend to my friends who stay in the area.
An absolutely first class service. A tricky critical error offered no way of recovery. However Dave worked diligently and quickly returning me a perfect working computer in just a couple of days. All done at a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this service.
Dave was technically impressive, efficient, professional, took time to explain, and solved my computer problem.
A most prompt and professional response to my emergency call. Being caught up in a shielding order the collection repair and delivery were carried out with complete safety . All repair work explained in advance and carried out a reasonable costs. Recommended
Dave responded very quickly to my request for help during this lockdown period. He solved the problem (which was a bit of a challenge) very professionally ensuring I was able to resume contact with family and friends without much disruption at all.
Service was excellent. Had problem with no internet during lockdown and on a weekend and attention received from Dave was exceptional. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble and although in the end the fault lay with Virgin he tracked down problem and ensured my internet was up and running. Would certainly highly recommend Qwerty IT Services to anyone with computer problems.
Prompt friendly service. Quick and efficient. Highly recommend.
David Silvester understood the problem, knew how to solve it, solved it, checked it worked and sent me a perfectly reasonable bill - now paid. Success.
A great service helping me set up a new home office system
Qwerty IT Services Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews