Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qwerty IT Services Ltd
Telephone
Read Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

About Qwerty IT Services Ltd:

We provide home computer repair services to residents of Perth and surrounding areas as well as offering IT support and maintenance to local businesses. We can also provide remote support services to customers throughout the UK.

david@qwertyitservices.co.uk

8 Mountview Road

Tell us how Qwerty IT Services Ltd made you happy
When the hard drive on my laptop properly died it was clearly time for a new computer. I wanted some proper guidance on what to get from someone who really knew what they were talking about rather than sales folk at the likes of Curries or PC World. We talked about my requirements, and I supplied him with a list of the hardware and software that use daily to run my business. Dave got straight to work sourcing the computer for me and a day later after a few more messages back and forth on specs my computer was ordered. I'm self-employed and was practically paralysed without my computer so time was a big factor, and he really did turn this around quickly. Dave then came to the house to set it all up for me and get things running so I didn't have to faff about loading software etc. He was great, respectful of social distancing and wore a mask throughout, despite it being roasting! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
Always excellent!
Quick response and excellent service. Hugely impressed by the level of professional knowledge along with ability to impart the IT issues to me in a way I understood. As the customer I had absolute confidence in Qwerty and peace of mind. I would recommend 100%.
I thought Dave was absolutely brilliant. I just hope I can remember what he showed me.
First class service and very prompt. Second time I've used this company and each time has been a pleasure.
Helpful and knowledgable
Excellent professional and personal service. Very efficient. I would highly recommend!
Prompt service at my home and as asked, David came masked and gloved as I'm shielding. Problem was solved in no time in a friendly manner and helpful advice given. Excellent service and happy to recommend them.
Excellent service from David.
Just a chance find looking for computer repairers. Brilliant service and communication. I would recommend Dave to any of my friends.
Qwerty IT designed and created a website for my property business. I am very pleased with the end result. I found them great to work with. David fully understood my vision and objectives for the website. He was also very quick at responding to questions and making changes to the website.
Excellent service
I started using QWERTY for my small business around 18 months ago and in that time David has offered excellent service and sound advice. As a digital agency, ensuring the smooth running of our IT systems is crucial and it has been reassuring to experience super-quick turnarounds when things have gone awry - or when we've done something daft! David is professional and helpful, speaking in language we understand rather than jargon and industry chat. I'd recommend him highly.
Quick response & Great service. All issues sorted quickly.
I was very impressed with the service Qwerty offered. I received an immediate response to what I experienced as a crisis - Dave was available, informative, extremely helpful both with the computer issue and beyond what was essential. I would thoroughly recommend this company for expertise and personable attention
Very speedy and efficient service. Would recommend the business to my friends.
Excellent response. Quick, efficient and really took trouble to make sure I was functioning again as similarly as possible to how I had been before the drive failed.
Qwert Services. REVIEW. Once again Qwerty have come to my rescue!!. My old dinosaur of a computer, so slow I thought it was dead. And yet with one phone call, within a few hours my dead dino, was in the hands of a brilliant surgeon. Within 48hrs I had dino back, running and like new raptor, but better than it ran when new. Once again David at Qwerty, has done an amazing job. Can't praise Qwerty enough. The best service ever!!!. A Tyrie.
Excellent service-All problems resolved
Dave was a lifesaver for me when my laptop packed in. He has done so much for me to get a new laptop and made the journey to my home to set it up. Such a lovely man and brilliant service. Thank you.
Qwerty IT Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 102 reviews