Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qwerty IT Services Ltd
Telephone
Read Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

About Qwerty IT Services Ltd:

We provide home computer repair services to residents of Perth and surrounding areas as well as offering IT support and maintenance to local businesses. We can also provide remote support services to customers throughout the UK.

david@qwertyitservices.co.uk

8 Mountview Road

Tell us how Qwerty IT Services Ltd made you happy
Positively Messianic!
Very efficient and friendly service. Quickly diagnosed the issue and offered very good advice at all stages. Would definitely use Qwerty again and will recommend to my friends who stay in the area.
An absolutely first class service. A tricky critical error offered no way of recovery. However Dave worked diligently and quickly returning me a perfect working computer in just a couple of days. All done at a very reasonable cost. I would highly recommend this service.
Dave was technically impressive, efficient, professional, took time to explain, and solved my computer problem.
A most prompt and professional response to my emergency call. Being caught up in a shielding order the collection repair and delivery were carried out with complete safety . All repair work explained in advance and carried out a reasonable costs. Recommended
Dave responded very quickly to my request for help during this lockdown period. He solved the problem (which was a bit of a challenge) very professionally ensuring I was able to resume contact with family and friends without much disruption at all.
Service was excellent. Had problem with no internet during lockdown and on a weekend and attention received from Dave was exceptional. Nothing appeared to be too much trouble and although in the end the fault lay with Virgin he tracked down problem and ensured my internet was up and running. Would certainly highly recommend Qwerty IT Services to anyone with computer problems.
Prompt friendly service. Quick and efficient. Highly recommend.
David Silvester understood the problem, knew how to solve it, solved it, checked it worked and sent me a perfectly reasonable bill - now paid. Success.
Thank you for your excellent service, keep up the good work
A great service helping me set up a new home office system
Sorted our laptop problem in no time will use this company again with confidence very friendly and professional
Dave got our old Le Novo machine working again after we had assumed it was a goner. Very quick and efficient turnaround, with the machine delivered back to us locally.
As always efficient and prompt with attention. Price fine.
Customer for ten years now.
great service and he knows his stuff !!! polite , efficient and very helpful. fulton Paterson.
Very pleased to have our issue sorted out efficiently and promptly.
Excellent service, If in future I have any more problems (being a Senior Citizen) with my computer I would certainly use this company again. His advice was invaluable.
We used Qwerty IT to upgrade our business PCs and laptops.
From our first meeting with Dave he was very understanding of our inadequacies on the IT front and we felt confident in his abilities.
He spent a lot of time checking how our systems were set up prior to the changeover, both in our office and remotely, which meant the transition went without a hitch.
It was carried out at a time to suit us without any disruption to business and from start to finish the entire process went seamlessly.
Dave is very easy to deal with, clearly knows his stuff and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Quick service