Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qwerty IT Services Ltd
Telephone
Read Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

About Qwerty IT Services Ltd:

We provide home computer repair services to residents of Perth and surrounding areas as well as offering IT support and maintenance to local businesses. We can also provide remote support services to customers throughout the UK.

david@qwertyitservices.co.uk

8 Mountview Road

Tell us how Qwerty IT Services Ltd made you happy
Very prompt service, delighted with the outcome, very slow performing laptop now better than it has ever been.
Very good service from Dave yesterday sorting out our internet connection issues at our business. Very professional and knowledgeable.
Great service from Dave even the printer didn’t beat him.
Dave has done it again! He has listened to what our problem was, had the relevant conversations with us to really understand and then come up with a solution. As things progressed during discussion Dave is able to be flexible in the solution, all the while keeping our budget in mind. We now have a working website again, with a future proof back end - thanks Dave, amazing as usual. We highly recommend Dave at Qwerty IT services.
Problem was listened to sympathetically and dealt with proficiently such that I would recommend this service wholeheartedly.
Easily contactable, quick to respond, and always get the job done well.
It is te best service that I have ever had and I would recommend them to anyone
My partner and I found Dave to be highly professional and a worthy qualified Skillman..
He visited our home to sort out several problems with our two computer's and a mobile phone, in which needed someone with a lot of experience within this area and Dave completed and fixed all the problems with great ease.
Dave is definitely a person whom we shall strongly recommend to our family, friends and anyone whom need someone to fix their computers.
My partner and I are truly thankful for his support that he gave to us same time it was truly a pleasure to have met him and his details shall certainly be kept in a safe place for future use.
Best Regards
Mehmet & Debbie.
I have found them to be excellent in service and there is no delay in responding to an emergency call. I can recommend them to anyone needing help
Efficient as always !
Dave is a delightful young man who deals with cries of HELP promptly and
very efficiently
Very, very pleased with the efficient and friendly service. Also the patience to explain things and answer our queries. Definitely recommend their services
Virginia Nelson
Nelson Art Prints
I found David very efficient and knowledgeable. Would use him again and recommend his services to my friends
Very good service and repaired to my satisfaction
Very quick response and an excellent service. Problem I had was resolved very quickly.
Excellent hands on service. David walked me through every step of the way.

Would highly recommend
David always readily available when the call comes for help. Quick courteous and knowledgeable personal service rendered.
Would not go anywhere else for computer services.
Highly recommended.
Excellent service
Quick response, problems fixed and sound advice given. Great service every time.
Excellent service at all times.

Qwerty IT Services Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews