Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Qwerty IT Services Ltd
Telephone
Read Qwerty IT Services Ltd Reviews

About Qwerty IT Services Ltd:

We provide home computer repair services to residents of Perth and surrounding areas as well as offering IT support and maintenance to local businesses. We can also provide remote support services to customers throughout the UK.

david@qwertyitservices.co.uk

8 Mountview Road

Tell us how Qwerty IT Services Ltd made you happy
Sorted our laptop problem in no time will use this company again with confidence very friendly and professional
Dave got our old Le Novo machine working again after we had assumed it was a goner. Very quick and efficient turnaround, with the machine delivered back to us locally.
As always efficient and prompt with attention. Price fine.
Customer for ten years now.
great service and he knows his stuff !!! polite , efficient and very helpful. fulton Paterson.
Very pleased to have our issue sorted out efficiently and promptly.
Excellent service, If in future I have any more problems (being a Senior Citizen) with my computer I would certainly use this company again. His advice was invaluable.
We used Qwerty IT to upgrade our business PCs and laptops.
From our first meeting with Dave he was very understanding of our inadequacies on the IT front and we felt confident in his abilities.
He spent a lot of time checking how our systems were set up prior to the changeover, both in our office and remotely, which meant the transition went without a hitch.
It was carried out at a time to suit us without any disruption to business and from start to finish the entire process went seamlessly.
Dave is very easy to deal with, clearly knows his stuff and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.
Quick service
very good stuff
I am writing to recommend the outstanding service which David has given me from the moment I enquired about purchasing a new laptop to the setting up of the device. He set up the laptop to be as near as possible to the layout of the old laptop which was most helpful. He also took time to explain everything I needed to know in a most patient and relaxed manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anybody who was looking for a new pc/laptop or indeed anyone with computer problems.
Dave Silvester at Qwerty IT Services offers a speedy and adept solution to all my computing problems; provides new hardware at reasonable prices and is usually readily available during normal business hours - and sometimes beyond. Dave is not afraid to go the extra mile.
Very efficient and reliable service.
Very good service. Quick response, found what the problem was and sorted it very quickly. Very professional and friendly service.
i find that this company will always provide the service required WHEN needed.

and always persevere until the problem is resolved. good on time and good on knowledge.
Excellent service, quick to respond & dealt with the issues I had. Gave good sound advice on my next step.
Excellent service as always.
an excellent service, prompt, a good explanation of the work carried out and of the new settings.
David continues to go beyond the call of duty and has resolved an issue in a matter of days which others had failed to do in 5 years.
Highly recommend
Excellent service
Will use again in the future
Very prompt service, delighted with the outcome, very slow performing laptop now better than it has ever been.
Qwerty IT Services Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 71 reviews