Quality Drainage Company Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quality Drainage Company Ltd

About Quality Drainage Company Ltd: Quality Drainage Company Ltd (QDC) is a family run drainage company offering high standard of services for your drainage needs including, emergency drain unblocks, drain cleaning, drain unblocking and drain repairs. We strive ourselves on giving 1st class workmanship with a personal service and are fully insured.

We cover all aspects of drainage not just unblocking drains but drain installations, drain excavations & repairs, drain preventative maintenance contracts and drain CCTV surveys. We also have the specialised equipment to clear blocked sani-flo wastepipes.

Although based in Bromley, Quality Drainage Company Ltd clear blockages in Kent including Croydon, Sevenoaks, Chislehurst, Keston, Biggin Hill etc and London including greater London such as Sydenham, Lewisham, Catford, Forest Hill.

Engineers wear uniform, carry ID Badges, are CRB checked and trained in Health & Safety, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, CCTV surveys, Drain Lining and hold valid CSCS cards.

We are pleased to confirm that we are members of many accreditations including Trading Standards Approved with Checkatrade, Safe Contractor, Exor and Which? Trusted Traders.

02082890190

mail@qualitydrainage.com

First Floor, Peills CourtyardBourne RoadBromley

How would you rate Quality Drainage Company Ltd?

"Ease of booking, Engineer turned up on time, carried out the work required with no fuss."
"Prompt, cheerful, effective, tidy"
"QDC responded very quickly to our blocked drains problem. They arrived on time & resolved the problem very quickly & were very friendly too. Highly recommend."
"I called them when my kitchen waste pipes were blocked & I could not use the sink, washing machine or dishwasher. They came out within a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon and an hour after arriving they had unblocked them all and left the area all clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend them to others."
"Arrived under one hour after I phoned a fast response found the problem next to no time the two engineers extremely polite and professional a fantastic service from one very happy customer will use this company again without any hesitation"
"Excellent response to my phone call and very quick and efficient visit by staff to sort out drainage problems."
"Professional, prompt and do a good job at the price they say they will. Would highly recommend."
"Came recommended and they didn’t disappoint. Turned up when they said they would. Very professional staff. Left the place tidy after they finished and the prices were as quoted."
"Second time I have used this company. Punctual, helpful and always happy to explain and answer questions. It’s a horrible job, but they do it very well. Recommend."
"They was here within one hour of me calling and was in and out! Great service and will defo use again!"
"Very quick response, arrived punctually and gave excellent and professional service"
"Have used them for years. Polite efficient clean and dependable. Would highly recommend."
"Pleasant engineers did job very efficiently, without fuss. Must now wait to see if problem returns!"
"Quick response and the drain was unblocked in no time."
"By arrive promptly and explaining to me what they intended to do to sort out my problem was very helpful. The team were extremely polite and although there is still work to do I would welcome them back to do a good job."
"Polite and helpful, excellent service."
"Pleasant to deal with.Staff polite throughout and made a good job clearing our slow running drain.Certainly we will use yourselves again"
Mr Phillips
Verified Buyer
"I called out QDC, late at night, with sewage backing up into the WC. The whole incident was very distressing. QDC were superb, calm, professional and after an hour the situation was resolved. Even helped with the clean up!!"
"Great work, very efficient, very tidy. Many thanks!"
"I telephoned Ben and explained the problem with our patient's toilet. He was there to deal with it in 90 minutes!!! He was very thorough and, once he had finished sorting out the drains, he showed me exactly what was causing the problem. He was very polite and smartly dressed (for someone who spends his working life down drains). The job was carried out with great efficiency and I would not hesitate to recommend this company."
Quality Drainage Company Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 94 reviews