Quality Drainage Company Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quality Drainage Company Ltd

About Quality Drainage Company Ltd: Quality Drainage Company Ltd (QDC) is a family run drainage company offering high standard of services for your drainage needs including, emergency drain unblocks, drain cleaning, drain unblocking and drain repairs. We strive ourselves on giving 1st class workmanship with a personal service and are fully insured.

We cover all aspects of drainage not just unblocking drains but drain installations, drain excavations & repairs, drain preventative maintenance contracts and drain CCTV surveys. We also have the specialised equipment to clear blocked sani-flo wastepipes.

Although based in Bromley, Quality Drainage Company Ltd clear blockages in Kent including Croydon, Sevenoaks, Chislehurst, Keston, Biggin Hill etc and London including greater London such as Sydenham, Lewisham, Catford, Forest Hill.

Engineers wear uniform, carry ID Badges, are CRB checked and trained in Health & Safety, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, CCTV surveys, Drain Lining and hold valid CSCS cards.

We are pleased to confirm that we are members of many accreditations including Trading Standards Approved with Checkatrade, Safe Contractor, Exor and Which? Trusted Traders.

02082890190

mail@qualitydrainage.com

First Floor, Peills CourtyardBourne RoadBromley

Telephone

How would you rate Quality Drainage Company Ltd ?

"Excellent service by Quality Drainage Company Ltd. Quick, efficient and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend Ben, Sarah and their team."
"Efficient, prompt and courteous. Thank you."
"Everything was absolutely perfect. The admin, estimate and the job itself. It all went like clockwork and I am recommending you to other people. Thanks for a very efficient and professional job."
"The guys were amazing! So professional and charming with it. The price charged was very competitive and our blocked drain was cleared in record time. We wouldn’t hesitate to call your company again and would recommend you to anyone."
"Responded to my request very politely, promptly and punctually. Work done to a very high quality standard by very knowledgeable, skilled and amiable staff. No mess, no fuss. Would use again and rate extremely highly."
"I found the company via a Checkatrade leaflet when I needed my external drain cleared. I called Quality Drainage on a Monday and they were able to come on the Tuesday. The guys were polite and efficient and were quickly able to clear out the drain and left it all nice and tidy. Great service!"
"Very helpful during 1st enquiry. 2 guys that arrived were polite, well presented and worked hard to resolve our problem. Would recommend."
"QDC turned up on time, and did the job effectively. Their billing was transparent and agreed first, and efficient. A professional job."
"Work completed on time and at good price. Very professional company."
"Mark your operative was very personable, helpful and professional. He completed the job of clearing the guttering but also we discussed possible problems etc in the future and I introduced him to my adjacent neighbours as the house is in a terrace."
"Quality and professional work at a fair price. Thanks"
"A speedy service which solved the drains blockage. Dean and Ben are excellent ambassadors for Quality Drainage Company Ltd. Roger Parry Churchwarden, St. Mark's Church, Bromley"
"Quick and with fuss. Cleared the blocked problem effectively."
"Ben & his team could not be more helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend them"
"Ease of booking, Engineer turned up on time, carried out the work required with no fuss."
"Prompt, cheerful, effective, tidy"
"QDC responded very quickly to our blocked drains problem. They arrived on time & resolved the problem very quickly & were very friendly too. Highly recommend."
"I called them when my kitchen waste pipes were blocked & I could not use the sink, washing machine or dishwasher. They came out within a couple of hours on a Saturday afternoon and an hour after arriving they had unblocked them all and left the area all clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend them to others."
"Arrived under one hour after I phoned a fast response found the problem next to no time the two engineers extremely polite and professional a fantastic service from one very happy customer will use this company again without any hesitation"
"Excellent response to my phone call and very quick and efficient visit by staff to sort out drainage problems."
Quality Drainage Company Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 108 reviews