Quality Drainage Company Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 188 reviews
Read Quality Drainage Company Ltd Reviews

About Quality Drainage Company Ltd:

Quality Drainage Company Ltd (QDC) is a family run drainage company offering high standard of services for your drainage needs including, emergency drain unblocks, drain cleaning, drain unblocking and drain repairs. We strive ourselves on giving 1st class workmanship with a personal service and are fully insured.

We cover all aspects of drainage not just unblocking drains but drain installations, drain excavations & repairs, drain preventative maintenance contracts and drain CCTV surveys. We also have the specialised equipment to clear blocked sani-flo wastepipes.

Although based in Bromley, Quality Drainage Company Ltd clear blockages in Kent including Croydon, Sevenoaks, Chislehurst, Keston, Biggin Hill etc and London including greater London such as Sydenham, Lewisham, Catford, Forest Hill.

Engineers wear uniform, carry ID Badges, are CRB checked and trained in Health & Safety, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, CCTV surveys, Drain Lining and hold valid CSCS cards.

We are pleased to confirm that we are members of many accreditations including Trading Standards Approved with Checkatrade, Safe Contractor, Exor and Which? Trusted Traders.

02082890190

mail@qualitydrainage.com

First Floor, Peills CourtyardBourne RoadBromley

Tell us how Quality Drainage Company Ltd made you happy
This to the first time I have used Quality Drainage. I have had many companies attend in previous years and was never satisfied with their work enough to have them return This time is different! I’m very happy from start to finish . The job was bigger than first thought Q D honoured their quote and didn’t not charge me any extra. Their handing of the job from the telephone enquiry to completing the work was very professional , with follow ups throughout. Will definitely be using this company again .
I would highly recommend Quality Drainage Company and their services. Their team was friendly, professional and they quickly and effectively reviewed the blockage issue and cleared it - all within 30mins of arriving. Thank you chaps!
Does exactly what it says on the tin...
Very pleased with the service. As it turns out the principal job - an interceptor tank blockage- was easy for James and Hemi, but had stumped me. They also tried to fix a soak away blockage I had asked about and identified the problem quickly. They were courteous and friendly and gave me confidence in their work.
Our drain specialist arrived on time, was very polite and got on with the job thoroughly. A brilliant service all round!
Very Professional company
We’ve used Quality Drainage a number of times and they have always done their utmost to be with us as soon as possible. They are very clean, tidy and professional, and deliver good results!
Phone answered on the first ring. Appointment made for next day - I said the issue wasn't urgent - when the problem was fixed before the appointment time by an efficient and pleasant team.
Excellent job by a committed team. Punctual and professional.
We have dealt with Quality drainage Company in doing some repair work to our drainage system. We were happy with the price quoted and we found their staff very good in dealing with customers. based on our experience we will definitely use them if and when we require their services and they do have my recommendation.
Good timekeeping, efficient and reliable, tidied up after job. Would recommend.
Great service, job nicely done and very tidy! 100% recommended.
Workforce very polite, prompt, hard-working and get on with the job. No time wasting. Very tidy at all times and cleared up properly at the end. Very good.
had gutters cleaned great job . also had gutter partly changed and new downpipe fitted very happy with work and very efficient would use again
Honestly, were in a tricky place with the toilets on one side of the house, but after all the usual attempt to fix the problem domestically failed, we let QDC have a go. They were super quick, prompt, polite, tidied up afterwards and fixed the problem. We were given advice about how to try and avoid similar problems in the future, and the cost was very reasonable. Thank you. You're top of my call list if we have problems again.
Excellent work. Really good contact for keeping in touch and confirming visit. Nice guys, got on with the job. Knew what they were doing. Very efficient. Have now used them twice. First class!
From our initial telephone contact, we knew we were in safe hands. The work was carried our professionally, punctually and cheerfully. After completion, it was almost impossible to see where the ground had been dug up. Would certainly recommend QDC and would definitely use them again.
I have complete trust in Quality Drainage. Everyone is extremely kind and helpful and work is completed quickly, everything left tidy and all at a fair price. What's not to like.
Very prompt and highly efficient would not hesitate to recommend to anyone with a drain problem
Quality Drainage Company Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 188 reviews