Quality Drainage Company Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Quality Drainage Company Ltd

About Quality Drainage Company Ltd: Quality Drainage Company Ltd (QDC) is a family run drainage company offering high standard of services for your drainage needs including, emergency drain unblocks, drain cleaning, drain unblocking and drain repairs. We strive ourselves on giving 1st class workmanship with a personal service and are fully insured.

We cover all aspects of drainage not just unblocking drains but drain installations, drain excavations & repairs, drain preventative maintenance contracts and drain CCTV surveys. We also have the specialised equipment to clear blocked sani-flo wastepipes.

Although based in Bromley, Quality Drainage Company Ltd clear blockages in Kent including Croydon, Sevenoaks, Chislehurst, Keston, Biggin Hill etc and London including greater London such as Sydenham, Lewisham, Catford, Forest Hill.

Engineers wear uniform, carry ID Badges, are CRB checked and trained in Health & Safety, Drain & Sewer Cleaning, CCTV surveys, Drain Lining and hold valid CSCS cards.

We are pleased to confirm that we are members of many accreditations including Trading Standards Approved with Checkatrade, Safe Contractor, Exor and Which? Trusted Traders.

02082890190

mail@qualitydrainage.com

First Floor, Peills CourtyardBourne RoadBromley

Tell us how Quality Drainage Company Ltd made you happy

"Arrived a little later than advised, but a telephone call beforehand told me about this. Carried out the drain clear efficiently and kept me up to date with progress and the assumed reason for the blockage. A liitle bit more expensive than others quote but perhaps worth it."
"Came out on the same day of calling and gave me the information that I needed (though it wasn't what I wanted to hear. Ha!). Up front, friendly and informative. Two thumbs up!"
"Dane arrived within one hour of me calling the Saturday before Christmas to unblock my sink. He did a very good job, was tidy and very polite. Everything was sorted within half an hour. Amazing. I would just say I thought the charge of £158 was a bit steep and if it wasn't urgent I would have shopped around a bit more, I probably could have got it done for half the price."
"On time. Did the work as requested but had to borrow some towels to mop up some spoilage. Would have thought they would have towels or something with them."
"Quality Drainage cleared rubbish from the gullies, guttering and downpipes of a 3 storey block of flats of which I am manager. They were prompt, worked efficiently and cleared away a large quantity of leaves and detritus. They completed the work quicker than I thought they would. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others. Roger 05/12/2018"
"Very efficient and great customer service. I will definitely be using again!"
"Work quickly and efficently. Recommended"
"Quick service and reasonable price"
"From the moment I telephoned Quality Drainage Company I knew I was in good hands. The office manager to whom I spoke at the weekend listened to what was required , quoted a price and arranged a convenient date. The team arrived on time and carried out all of the work without fuss and left the area in a clean state having removed debris from site all at the agreed price. A perfect job from an excellent company."
"They where brilliant, very polite and quick, my wife overpaid them by accident and they rang me up and repaid the money on the same day"
"First Class Company. Job Description: Two replacement soakaways plus connecting pipework. The above works were completed on time and within the agreed costs. Excellent workmanship and management."
"Speedy response, friendly service , fixed the problem straight away Would definitely use again"
"Excellent service by Quality Drainage Company Ltd. Quick, efficient and reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend Ben, Sarah and their team."
"Efficient, prompt and courteous. Thank you."
"Everything was absolutely perfect. The admin, estimate and the job itself. It all went like clockwork and I am recommending you to other people. Thanks for a very efficient and professional job."
"The guys were amazing! So professional and charming with it. The price charged was very competitive and our blocked drain was cleared in record time. We wouldn’t hesitate to call your company again and would recommend you to anyone."
"Responded to my request very politely, promptly and punctually. Work done to a very high quality standard by very knowledgeable, skilled and amiable staff. No mess, no fuss. Would use again and rate extremely highly."
"I found the company via a Checkatrade leaflet when I needed my external drain cleared. I called Quality Drainage on a Monday and they were able to come on the Tuesday. The guys were polite and efficient and were quickly able to clear out the drain and left it all nice and tidy. Great service!"
"Very helpful during 1st enquiry. 2 guys that arrived were polite, well presented and worked hard to resolve our problem. Would recommend."
"QDC turned up on time, and did the job effectively. Their billing was transparent and agreed first, and efficient. A professional job."
Quality Drainage Company Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 120 reviews