QA Flooring Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend QA Flooring Solutions

Tell us how QA Flooring Solutions made you happy
Great communication over samples, very friendly helpful staff and the floor looks great!
QA Flooring Solutions 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Great to be able to request samples prior to booking. Glad I did. Bathroom now on order…including one of said samples.
Good size of samples delivered quickly and free. Thank you
Asked for a flooring sample from them and it arrived securely packaged 2 days later. The call receiver there was very pleasant and helpful
Ordered a free sample and it arrived very promptly which was great as we needed flooring fast! Have subsequently ordered.
Many thanks for the great sample
Requested a catalogue and sample, and they came within a couple of days - excellent!
Ordered 3 samples. They arrived in a few days. Great service will be ordering soon
I send for a sample of flooring via the website ... and was extremely impressed when it arrived next day ! For a free sample service this is really excellent.
Called up with some questions about the QuickTherm Vapour Underlay and Jamie was so helpful and efficient. Managed to find a highly sought after product with low stock levels on a short term basis thanks to him!
not recieved my order yet and no correspondance to say when
We ordered a sample of the endure pro, the process was really easy and the sample arrived quickly. We are now ready to order our flooring. Excellent service
Samples arrived quickly and looking forward to choosing flooring
Perfect service
Fitted your product for years only flooring I will use in my customers bathrooms and kitchens
Samples arrived quickly
Delivery was quick, order correct and packed well. I bought heavy duty utility blades, they are not that great, go blunt very quickly and chip, made of thinner steel than Stanley, not worth the saving of 2 quid as I have to change the blade nearly twice as often, false economy.
I requested samples and they arrived very promptly.
Requested samples ideal, gives us a good chance to match against the colours in our new kitchen. The website pictures of rooms also help to show the overall designs.
Samples ordered were delivered very quickly. Sadly for QA I have decided against this form of flooring. Great service though.
QA Flooring Solutions is rated 4.70 based on 80 reviews