QA Flooring Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend QA Flooring Solutions

Tell us how QA Flooring Solutions made you happy
Requested samples ideal, gives us a good chance to match against the colours in our new kitchen. The website pictures of rooms also help to show the overall designs.
Samples ordered were delivered very quickly. Sadly for QA I have decided against this form of flooring. Great service though.
Easy to use website, prompt service, lovely looking sample tile, have sent details to our contractor to order flooring for us great service
Quick to send me some really good size flooring samples.
Going forward I would love the range to sell the matching door strips as I assumed all flooring would come with this?
I asked for samples Friday afternoon and they arrived Saturday morning. Amazing service, thank you
Went online after our fitter recommended the products. Good and easy to navigate website, good images and a decent sized sample arrived as promised. Will be ordering the LVT via our fitter! :-)
I have only ordered samples so far and was very impressed to receive them so quickly. My only reservation is that I cannot find any reviews for the Luvanto Design glue down LVT flooring from people who already have it installed. I am hesitant to order at the moment as It will be a big expensive project and I don't know how well the flooring performs. Reviews on your website would help.
having not used the flooring yet but my first thoughts toward the material its seems very good and we shall be using when we fit the new kitchen floor excellent produce samples
Very quick response. Flooring samples received very quickly.
""Price Delivery Best on The market
"Great products at very keen prices. Delivery turn around is second to none.Overall a great company with great people."
Good value reliable service
Great supplier, staff are very helpful, materials are good quality & reasonably priced!
The products I ordered finally turned up late on the Friday. They should have arrived on the Thursday. I rand a few times and they had tried to contact the delivery company but to no avail. I thank the staff for trying but when you pay for a service, it should be provided. The company have redeemed themselves by crediting me back the money for next day delivery
Knowledgeable helpful staff, good delivery service, fair pricing, good range of products.
Thank you for your lovely words.
Good prices and service
Thanks Pete!
Good service and good products.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts!
Different thicknesses and good quality means a lot to us.
Thank you for your kind words!
Very good value for money and also fantastic under foot feel and comfort.
Thank you for your thoughts, Mark!
Never any problems and provide a quick and easy service
Thank you for your kind words, Michael.
QA Flooring Solutions is rated 4.71 based on 62 reviews