QA Flooring Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend QA Flooring Solutions

Tell us how QA Flooring Solutions made you happy
We ordered a sample of the endure pro, the process was really easy and the sample arrived quickly. We are now ready to order our flooring. Excellent service
Samples arrived quickly and looking forward to choosing flooring
Perfect service
Fitted your product for years only flooring I will use in my customers bathrooms and kitchens
Samples arrived quickly
Delivery was quick, order correct and packed well. I bought heavy duty utility blades, they are not that great, go blunt very quickly and chip, made of thinner steel than Stanley, not worth the saving of 2 quid as I have to change the blade nearly twice as often, false economy.
I requested samples and they arrived very promptly.
Requested samples ideal, gives us a good chance to match against the colours in our new kitchen. The website pictures of rooms also help to show the overall designs.
Samples ordered were delivered very quickly. Sadly for QA I have decided against this form of flooring. Great service though.
Easy to use website, prompt service, lovely looking sample tile, have sent details to our contractor to order flooring for us great service
Quick to send me some really good size flooring samples.
Going forward I would love the range to sell the matching door strips as I assumed all flooring would come with this?
I asked for samples Friday afternoon and they arrived Saturday morning. Amazing service, thank you
Went online after our fitter recommended the products. Good and easy to navigate website, good images and a decent sized sample arrived as promised. Will be ordering the LVT via our fitter! :-)
I have only ordered samples so far and was very impressed to receive them so quickly. My only reservation is that I cannot find any reviews for the Luvanto Design glue down LVT flooring from people who already have it installed. I am hesitant to order at the moment as It will be a big expensive project and I don't know how well the flooring performs. Reviews on your website would help.
having not used the flooring yet but my first thoughts toward the material its seems very good and we shall be using when we fit the new kitchen floor excellent produce samples
Very quick response. Flooring samples received very quickly.
""Price Delivery Best on The market
"Great products at very keen prices. Delivery turn around is second to none.Overall a great company with great people."
Good value reliable service
Great supplier, staff are very helpful, materials are good quality & reasonably priced!
QA Flooring Solutions is rated 4.71 based on 69 reviews