PVC Strip Doors Reviews

of reviewers recommend PVC Strip Doors
Very efficient delivery and competitive price. Will use again.
service was outstanding
they look good, if they last as well as the last set we'll be happy
Very good service and very good quality pvc door strips.
we ordered Perpex for our aviary, easy to order and delivered on time - haven't actually used the Perpex yet -waiting for the weather to warm up.
Very easy to fit and trim. Delivered on time and met our specification. I have no hesitation in recommending this company and product.
Perfect fit and keeps our nursery warmer whilst the door is open for free-flow play.
Excellent product, fast delivery. This does what it’s suppose to do.
excellent product - as described and great service
High quality, easy to fit very effective in reducing heat loss
Product was ok, the service was terrible, goods not dispatched on the day I was told. Salespeople told lies and did not care or bother to get back to me on multiple occasions. Very disappointed.
Prompt delivery , helpful customer contact & good prices
The website is easy to use and the delivery was fast.
great service, helpful communication and efficient delivery
Just what I needed thsnkyou
Super pleases with the service a quality or PVC strip doors. The yellow tint has really brightened up our workplace.
Great communication from the ouset, helping to decide what was best for our setting. Easy to order and prompt delivery. Very easy to install and our children now enjoy 100% free flow play without being cold inside.
These were delivered quickly, seem very good quality, and were easy to put up.
They smell quite odd for a couple of days but then that goes away.
They do work very well and make a big difference to the temperature and draughts in the area they are protecting.
Good quality and perfect for our use.
Got great advice when I spoke with company person which was excellent and far exceeded any "online" commas.
PVC Strip Doors is rated 4.72 based on 68 reviews