Pure Planet Recycling Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pure Planet Recycling

About Pure Planet Recycling: Pure Planet Recycling collects and recycles electrical waste. Our customers range from SMEs to large corporate clients, local authorities and educational facilities.

If your equipment has a plug or battery, we can recycle it!

info@pureplanetrecycling.co.uk

Home Farm, Cople Road,

William Townsend
"good service"
Carol Lancaster
Verified Buyer
"Service was very good. Collected equipment as agreed, took away with no fuss."
Janet Ford
Verified Buyer
"They provided an efficient service and would definitely use this company again if the need arose."
"Excellent service, first class. Sent old home PC hard disks off to Pure Planet Recycling on Monday, they received on Tuesday - destroyed hard disks and confimed by email the same day. And all free of charge for home users. Highly recommended."
Scott Hooley
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use, very polite."
Liam Harris
Verified Buyer
"We chose Pure Planet Recycling to get rid of our redundant computer hardware in May 2018. Pure Planet were extremely easy to communicate with, their driver also arrived right on time and worked very quickly. We will definitely be using Pure Planet Recycling in the future for all of our Recycling needs."
Richard Compton
Verified Buyer
"they did exactly what they said they would. very professional and careful collection."
Andy Tucker
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Arrangements were easy to make, and kept to. Friendly, efficient service."
Chris Adams
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful in the office and came the day that they said, polite and friendly lad called Simon cleared all my waste with no problems what so ever. Will definitely use again in the future"
Delphine Le Pevelen
Verified Buyer
"The service was excellent, friendly and efficient from beginning to end - and economical too. The initial contact was helpful and inspired confidence. The collection was well organised and went without a hitch in a friendly and hard-working manner. The resulting documentation was well-handled and quickly dealt with. In short, when we next have need we will be using Pure Planet Recycling."
Helen Allen
Verified Buyer
"I contacted Pure Planet as I had a lot of old IT equipment that needed disposing of. They were extremely efficient and collected it when I requested them to. Excellent service."
Bina Patel
Verified Buyer
"They picked everything on the day we said needed collecting."
"I found this company through an internet search and from my first initial contact through to collection of the item I cannot fault them. The whole process was seamless and very easy. Thank you for your service."
"Quick and efficient service, with great pricing. Couldn't really have asked for more!"
"Quick quoting and collection. Polite, professional and good value for money."
Lindsey Astle
"Very prompt service."
"Very helpful and accommodating happy for me to deliver into site , and pricing very fair will be using these guys again."
"Great service - very helpful, good communications and efficient. Would use again without hesitation."
Barbara Broom