Pure Planet Recycling Reviews

5.0
Based on 433 reviews
Read Pure Planet Recycling Reviews

About Pure Planet Recycling:

Pure Planet Recycling collects and recycles electrical waste. Our customers range from SMEs to large corporate clients, local authorities and educational facilities.

If your equipment has a plug or battery, we can recycle it!

info@pureplanetrecycling.co.uk

Home Farm, Cople Road,

Excellent service& provided a certificate of safe recycling
All the team at Pure Planet are so helpful and professional. We moved to smaller premises and had a lot of equipment to dispose of - I recommend their service to anyone looking for a team that goes the extra mile.
Pure planet recycling we great. From the moment I contacted them to the collection of our equipment they were so professional and prompt. Highly recommend
PPR were very quick to respond to any queries we had, made the process of recycling old components as easy as possible, and provided excellent customer service.
Brilliant service!
Excellent customer service
We had a work printer to dispose of. Pure Planet Recycling turned up when they said they would. Duty of Care documentation has arrived as promised. Would use them again if needed.
From initial enquiry to collection date I have been very impressed by the service provided by Pure Planet Recycling. I would like to thank Michelle Spinney for responding to all my emails & queries with speed & efficiency. The collection driver was very courteous & friendly.
Excellent service. I live 200 miles away from my holiday cottage which was the pickup point . Phil kept me in touch with the procedure continually. Thank you.
Friendly helpful service - a pleasure to work with.
Very efficient and easy to communicate with!
Quick and efficiant.
Easy service and the driver was a pleasure to deal with.
Very happy with the service. Prompt and efficient.
Brilliant Service, always quick to respond, great prices, good company to deal with
Prompt and efficient service that helped us dispose of a lot of redundant electrical equipment that had been allowed to accumulate. Good to know that any old computers are disposed of securely.
This was the first time we have dealt with Pure Planet, was looking for someone more local to use and put business to. Found PP on google and requested a quote. Turn around was very quick and on accepting the quote we were booked in with the week. The driver that collected the equipment was super friendly and chatty. Great service allround. Thanks
the whole process was simple to use from start to finish . Communication was excellent. Collection of printers was arranged promptly and seemlessly
So easy to work with, professional and flexible. Michelle was very attentive and the team worked very quickly and flexible. Would strongly recommend them to anyone looking to recycle data centre servers, racks etc.
As a small business we had been looking for a company who could recycle our old fridges and freezers from our rental properties. We needed to ensure that we used a reputable company who could provide us with paperwork to show that the old units and been disposed of responsibly. I am very pleased with the efficient and friendly service we have received from Pure Planet Recycling and we will definitely use you again. best regards S Shepherd
Pure Planet Recycling is rated 4.97 based on 433 reviews