Pure Planet Recycling Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pure Planet Recycling

About Pure Planet Recycling: Pure Planet Recycling collects and recycles electrical waste. Our customers range from SMEs to large corporate clients, local authorities and educational facilities.

If your equipment has a plug or battery, we can recycle it!

info@pureplanetrecycling.co.uk

Home Farm, Cople Road,

Click Here
2 - 3 Hours
"Happy with their service. Very prompt collection."
"We were very happy with the service provided, quick email responses and good communication with the driver. All went very smoothly and would certainly use again."
"Excellence service. Very quick collection and reasonable priced."
"Very good and quick on time and everything to the highest stabdard"
"Great service and very easy company to work with."
"Quick, efficient service at a reasonable cost. Nice people to deal with."
"Very easy process"
"Very impressed with the service provided by Pure Plant Recycling, I will definatly use you again for our recycling needs."
"Did exactly as said"
"Very efficient and well priced, the pick up guy was very friendly and helpful"
"This company is very efficient and competitively priced. As soon as I sent my request for a quote to collection some commerical fridges, I received it the same day, and the follwing day collection was arranged. The whole process ent very smoothly."
"We used Pure Planet Recycling for the secure destruction of some faulty stock. They offer a fast and competitive service, collecting the items from our premises and provided us with a certificate of destruction the very next day!"
"I contacted 8 recycling companies, Pure Planet got straight back to me the others didn't! Booking the collection was so easy and on a date and time agreed by both parties. When the van arrived to collect all of the items, the guys worked professionally, quickly and very quietly. I would definitely use Pure Planet again to remove items from our office."
"Very good service, Michelle in the office was great as was the driver who picked up our old shredder."
"Excellent. We can not fault the service provided from point of contact to collection. Would definitely recommend and use again."
"This company have been perfect from start to finish, they responded quickly to the request for help, and quoted a reasonable price. The 2 person team that collected were ambassadors for the company, and could not do enough to help what was a large load of mixed electronics. I can fully recommend them and will use them in future as it was a great service and good to know the scrap will be recycled."
"Pure Planet made what we thought might be a complex job into a very simple one. Communication was efficient from the first point of contact right through to confirming a collection time and the driver calling ahead of his arrival on the day - something that was vital given the offices were unoccupied. Excellent service all round."
"Excellent service and good value"
"Prompt professional service at a reasonable cost"
"Excellent service at a reasonable cost. I would definitely recommend their services."
Pure Planet Recycling is rated 4.97 based on 323 reviews