Punkawala Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Punkawala

How would you rate Punkawala?

23 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julia B Matthews
I absolutely loved the look of the boot I just found them uncomfortable, you could feel where the sole was attached to the top when you put them on

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Punkawala in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Julia B Matthews

Karen Anne Mortimer
Verified Buyer

The last pair I ordered where only worn only about 15 times before the upper came away from the sole, and could not be repaired, complained on website, heard nothing. I like these shoes (Chukkas) but will see how my replacement i bought do. if they go the same way i will not be buying any more.
Karen Mortimer
Unverified Reviewer

Ordered my 2nd pair online, 3rd pair in total. After only about 15 times of wearing for best upper has come away from sole on both shoes and cannot be repaired. I love these shoes but I hope the pair I order this week will last as long as my first pair.... 2 years of frequent wear. If not I will not be buying again. Very disappointed.
Joan K Bohl
Verified Buyer

The dance shoes arrived speedily. However the quality of the shoe was very poor indeed. The inner sole was not fastened down properly so that it rubbed against my feet. Equally the finish inside the shoe was not well done; the contrasting 'green' sole which was integral to the sides of the shoe were not covered and smooth on the inside and this too chafed against my feet.

All in all, very uncomfortable and a very poor finish. I sent the shoes back within hours but in spite of trying to phone and having left a message to query reimbursement there has been no response. I do not recommend buying this product.

Mona Mandir

Excellent Service
Great quality and so comfortable.
My daughter has started a trend at school..... !
Jean Avery
Verified Buyer

They are as comfortable as they look and I am very happy with them, also my order was delivered promptly.
Jules Brown
Verified Reviewer

Having ordered the Chelsea boots for my Daughter aged 10 , I then ordered a pair of the Dance shoes for my self .
The quality is excellent and they are very comfortable, you forget you have them on .
I would highly recommend them .
Jules Brown
Warwickshire
Esther
Verified Buyer

So comfortable and stylish with all outfits , my teenage daughter steels them all the time.
Lara Trail
Verified Buyer

Love these shoes! Super comfy and super stylish. They look great with skinny jeans and the pop of colour is very eye-catching.
Martina Jager
Verified Buyer

The most comfortable shoes ever! Looks great with jeans, leggings or skirts!
Michelle Smith
Verified Buyer

They come in their own shoe bag too. Nice touch. Good for holidays

Ali Kilmartin
Verified Buyer

The coloured soles and laces really make these cute shoes !
I love the logo too.
Even the box they arrived in is being used by my daughter for bits and bobs. I'm going to keep my eye on this brand, hopefully there'll be more stuff, like bags for instance !
Christina
Verified Buyer

Nice looking shoes, I've had lots of compliments already!
Rebecca
Verified Buyer

I bought the punka shoes in black suede with blue sole and laces - it's nice to have a bit of colour but they still go with everything.

They're really light and comfy enough for light walking throughout day.
Emily
Verified Buyer

Great, quirky and comfortable shoes! :)
Claire
Verified Buyer

Nice website, easy to order and good quality product!
Terri Jarczok
Verified Buyer

I'm on my feet all day as a hairdresser and these are ideal ..sort of a cross between an indoor and outdoor shoe.
Marie
Verified Buyer

Love the bright colours! I got 1 pair of Chukka's in black and blue and would love to get the other colours!
Susie Deiana
Verified Buyer

Nice styling and fan colours
Alexis Thompson
Verified Reviewer

You can't beat having a few pairs of Beats in your wardrobe - very comfy and I can colour coordinate with my outfits!
Punkawala is rated 4.22 based on 23 reviews