Property Solvers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Solvers
Read Property Solvers Reviews

71 Shelton Street

Tell us how Property Solvers made you happy
Great service, sold the property before the auction and still managed to get a good price. Communication from Claire was perfect, she kept us informed every step of the way. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to sell their property quickly!
Quick and very ‘painless’ experience, professional from start to completion, I would have no hesitation in using them again….just one quick call, thats all it takes.
Great communication, throughout. We purchased through Property Solvers during the night of the Covid pandemic 2020, these were very trying times for all concerned and Property Solvers team handled our purchase very efficiently and professionally.
Real helpful and professional people paid a lot of attention into my purchase, thank you very much! Lola
Managed to help us in a situation I didn’t was possible to. Highly recommend. Very friendly and extremely helpful.
Claire has been absolutely wonderful. Extremely helpful and professional.
We had been trying to sell property in Scotland for 3 years, no joy, I was browsing thru the internet and spied an advert for Property Solvers, realising we had a problem needing solving I decided to try these people. I'm so glad and happy we did, right from the begining a man called Jim Beattie was talking to us and instantly recognised our plight. He was so knowledgeable, well mannered and most of all so right. We decided to put our faith in this man,and he was with us every inch of the way, his advise was invaluable a complete professional. We felt safe for the first time in years regarding the property we were trying to sell. He was informing us on things even before our solisitors had caught up. All I can say is I would recommend this company to anyone who has property to sell, jim was honest,straight and an abundance of knowledge. My husband and myself are deeply thankful to Jim for his help in this property finally being sold, he even called us with completion date and when money would be in the bank. He managed to sell the property within a couple of months. Now we have a carefree future again and can get on with life. Can only say thank you again. Julie and kevin Thomson
Great service! Communication was 1st class and my rental property was sold very quickly. Highly reccomend. Thanks Jim.
it has been a very good experience and I would recommend anyone who is either buying or selling. A special praise goes for Claire who helped me a lot. Funny it is that this type of Staff behaviour is rare. So all Staff of PropertySolvers - keep it going. Vijay Vyas
We had excellent service start to finish: expertise and support. Recommend Property Solvers without hesitation.
We used Property Solvers to sell our London flat and were ecstatic with the result. They found us a great buyer and got us a quick sale for a price we were more than happy with. Needless to say, I’d highly recommend their services!
Property Solvers have been fantastic in supporting me through the process of selling my home. I would like to especially thank Ruban for all his hard work and determination. He was fantastic at keeping me informed every step of the way, as was Sheela. As far as I am concerned what they provided was a 5-star service.
Can not thank Ruban and his team enough for all there help making a stressfull time a lot easier a truly five star service
Thank you to sheela & runan for their help from start to finish in the sale of our property during the difficult covid period would highly recommend, thank you again stay safe all kindest regards Angela large
I've known of Property Solvers for some years now and I can attest that (unlike many 'we buy any house' type companies out there) the Team offer an entirely transparent service, based on your specific sale circumstances.
From the initial enquiry to completion, the service has been prompt, professional and transparent. Ruban in particular has been *outstanding* with his industry knowledge, openness, and commitment to always making himself available to respond to my queries and providing clear and prompt advice. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and family, and this would largely be in part to my interactions with Ruban, and I will certainly be suggesting to others to seek Ruban out for his professionalism and personable nature. Overall, the experience has been pleasing. Thanks again Property Solvers!
Great company with real values and very fast at what they do expected great service and that's what you get its been a pleasure
The present situation caused delays which were beyond property solvers control but once the situation relaxed our house was sold very quickly and for more than the advertised price due to several bidders.Thank you Property Solvers.
Brilliant from start to finish, helped us move along the completion as much as possible and kept in excellent contact with both sets of Solicitors. Always helped no matter the time of the day too and was swift in doing so. Most definitely recommend to sell or buy through.
Thank you to Reuben & his exceptional team who sold my property in three days. Even through the virus complications they kept me the vendor & the purchaser fully updated for 13 weeks until we were allowed to complete the sale today. Many thanks to all once again.
Thanks a lot Helen - it's been a pleasure working with you over these crazy times :-)
Property Solvers is rated 4.99 based on 70 reviews