Property Solvers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Property Solvers

Tell us how Property Solvers made you happy

"I live in Belfast and they were able to take the key and sell it without me coming over at any time."
"Straightforward to do business with, easy to contact and decent to speak to!"
"very satisfied with how the proceedings went and how helpful all the staff I spoke to were."
"Would like to thank Ruben for all his help and advice whilst we were thinking of selling our house, due to reasons beyond our control we chose not to sell but when we eventually do sell we we definitely use property solvers can't do enough for you. Incredibly professional."
"Mr Selvanayagam Ruban is a responsible agent. He is helpful to help me solve problems and give me some advice. Thank you very much"
"We were looking for a quick and hassle free sale on our holiday property, which was exactly what we got. James was very good at communicating every step of the way and true to his word. Would recommend this company for a quick, no-nonsense service."
"I was very worried about using a quick sale company at first but they literally do every thing they say they will exactly when they say they will , no going back on agreements or offering and then taking back, the man I dealt with was a very decent person and he treated me with respect and was so helpful . If you want to sell your house quickly for a bit less than market value for the convenience of instant selling then I would advise you to use this company , they are a really decent and fair company and have been around for years . Alyson Keenan Craine"
"Selling my house to this company was a very good experience they respond fast and hit all the time scales. I felt in safe hands thank you for your help. Steve"
"I can absolutely recommend Property Solvers. They honored all their promises and were always reachable, and extremely helpful throughout a very difficult sale process"
"Fantastic customer service. Friendly and professional. Would 100% recommend."
"I would rate Property Solvers better than very good! I'd say 'Excellent'! Although I didn't go through with a quick sale with Property Solvers as their offer didn't meet my target figure, I have nothing but praise in regard to my dealings with first Chris Lane (on the quick sale side) and then Ruban Selvanayagam (on the Express Estate Agency side). Chris & Ruban were both very respectful & polite, very helpful & understanding, and very professional. They weren't in the least pushy and this was very important to me, bearing in mind two things. 1) This was my first dealings with quick house buyers, who I'd imagined would be high pressure salespeople; and 2) I am dealing with an emotional situation at home. They are both a credit to their industry. So much so that if I'm unable to sell my house after getting some much needed work done, I shall seriously consider coming back to them on the Express Estate Agency side. This review is all the more commendable as I am a very demanding consumer and rarely give out top marks in reviews. Well done Ruban & Chris!"
"Helpful and professional throughout the process. All deadlines were met and any questions answered promptly."
"Very quick sale through their estate agency. Took just 1 week to secure a buyer...will definitely use again in the future. Thanks guys!"
"Very professional service. Dealt with my house sale within 7 days, with no setbacks. Would highly recommend them."
"The whole process from start to finish was speedy and professional. Five star service and highly recommended. James has been there for me from day one."
"Honest,trustworthy and Amazing People. Recommend to family and friends."
"One of very few honest and reliable property solutions companies around, completing sale from start to finish in just 48 hours – Ruban went above and beyond to help the process run smoothly and quickly, I couldn't have asked for more. Would highly recommend to all..."
"I found Property Solvers to be beyond reproach. They were fast and efficient in dealing with my situation but still personal in what was at times difficult and emotional. I was given any and all the options associated with my situation without any pressure from the company. I highly recommend Property Solvers based on my personal experience and I am absolutely sure any and all others contacting them will feel the same..."
"We find them very approachable and all repairs/improvements completed in a very timely manner. Excellent service"
"professional and excellent personal service.Nothing is too much trouble.They go far beyond what they need to.Always only a phonecall away.Very Happy with everything they do for us."
Property Solvers is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews