Property Solvers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Property Solvers
Telephone

How would you rate Property Solvers ?

"Very professional service. Dealt with my house sale within 7 days, with no setbacks. Would highly recommend them."
"The whole process from start to finish was speedy and professional. Five star service and highly recommended. James has been there for me from day one."
"Honest,trustworthy and Amazing People. Recommend to family and friends."
"One of very few honest and reliable property solutions companies around, completing sale from start to finish in just 48 hours – Ruban went above and beyond to help the process run smoothly and quickly, I couldn't have asked for more. Would highly recommend to all..."
"I found Property Solvers to be beyond reproach. They were fast and efficient in dealing with my situation but still personal in what was at times difficult and emotional. I was given any and all the options associated with my situation without any pressure from the company. I highly recommend Property Solvers based on my personal experience and I am absolutely sure any and all others contacting them will feel the same..."
"We find them very approachable and all repairs/improvements completed in a very timely manner. Excellent service"
"professional and excellent personal service.Nothing is too much trouble.They go far beyond what they need to.Always only a phonecall away.Very Happy with everything they do for us."
Property Solvers is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!