Property Solvers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Solvers
Read Property Solvers Reviews

71 Shelton Street

Tell us how Property Solvers made you happy
it has been a very good experience and I would recommend anyone who is either buying or selling. A special praise goes for Claire who helped me a lot. Funny it is that this type of Staff behaviour is rare. So all Staff of PropertySolvers - keep it going.

Vijay Vyas
We had excellent service start to finish: expertise and support. Recommend Property Solvers without hesitation.
We used Property Solvers to sell our London flat and were ecstatic with the result. They found us a great buyer and got us a quick sale for a price we were more than happy with. Needless to say, I’d highly recommend their services!
Property Solvers have been fantastic in supporting me through the process of selling my home. I would like to especially thank Ruban for all his hard work and determination. He was fantastic at keeping me informed every step of the way, as was Sheela. As far as I am concerned what they provided was a 5-star service.
Can not thank Ruban and his team enough for all there help making a stressfull time a lot easier a truly five star service
Thank you to sheela & runan for their help from start to finish in the sale of our property during the difficult covid period would highly recommend, thank you again stay safe all kindest regards Angela large
I've known of Property Solvers for some years now and I can attest that (unlike many 'we buy any house' type companies out there) the Team offer an entirely transparent service, based on your specific sale circumstances.
From the initial enquiry to completion, the service has been prompt, professional and transparent. Ruban in particular has been *outstanding* with his industry knowledge, openness, and commitment to always making himself available to respond to my queries and providing clear and prompt advice. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and family, and this would largely be in part to my interactions with Ruban, and I will certainly be suggesting to others to seek Ruban out for his professionalism and personable nature. Overall, the experience has been pleasing. Thanks again Property Solvers!
Great company with real values and very fast at what they do expected great service and that's what you get its been a pleasure
The present situation caused delays which were beyond property solvers control but once the situation relaxed our house was sold very quickly and for more than the advertised price due to several bidders.Thank you Property Solvers.
Brilliant from start to finish, helped us move along the completion as much as possible and kept in excellent contact with both sets of Solicitors. Always helped no matter the time of the day too and was swift in doing so. Most definitely recommend to sell or buy through.
Thank you to Reuben & his exceptional team who sold my property in three days.
Even through the virus complications they kept me the vendor & the purchaser fully updated for 13 weeks until we were allowed to complete the sale today. Many thanks to all once again.
Thanks a lot Helen - it's been a pleasure working with you over these crazy times :-)
I don't normally do reviews but had to make an exception this time! Throughout the past year both Ruban and Edward have been so helpful, supportive and encouraging during problems that I have been going through which I have never experienced in 24 years of being a landlord. It was by accident that I found Property Solvers and will use them in the future should the need arise. Thank you so much for your help; it's greatly appreciated!
Sheela was amazing, very patient and very understanding on my situation. She know's my struggle to sell my property but she gave me a lot of support. Every time i rang her she picked up my calls straight away and also she gave me update all the time.
Ruban from Property Solvers was very professional when I first meet him. His knowledge of property became apparent after I saw how much work he put in to the marketing of my property. Even though my flat did not sell I felt I was a valued customer. I was kept informed each step, and my questions was answered. I will recommend Property Solvers as they are transparent, ethical and they are experts in their field.
Brilliant service,very happy with how quickly my house sold,Sheela,who was dealing with the sale of my house was very professional, helpful, efficient and friendly.i wasn't sure about using a company I had not heard of and taken from an online search but they were very approachable and reassured any of my doubts.
I would definitely recommend them,Sheela went above & beyond to make sure i was always kept in the loop with anything i did not quite understand.
Thank you for the invaluable advice on filling in forms and court hearings. So useful.
Pleasure doing business with you great people to do business with
Clear no nonsense straight forward professional people who are in touch with today's market. Always at the end of the phone for complete reassurance if you're concerned
I am extremely impressed with this company. Very professional and always kept me informed with regular updates with regards to the sell of my property. I highly recommend anyone using their service as I am a very satisfied client.
Property Solvers is rated 4.98 based on 62 reviews