Property Solvers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Solvers
Read Property Solvers Reviews

71 Shelton Street

Tell us how Property Solvers made you happy
Property Solvers have been great throughout the whole sale process - Ruban and his team are always on hand to talk to or resolve any issues or concerns and are great at keeping you up to date with everything that is going on. Would highly recommend these guys!
Faultless and efficient service from the team at Property Solvers. Got us a very fast sale of our house up in Notts.  Highly recommended!
Having contacted a number of companies regarding the sale of my rental property I found Claire at Property Solvers who negotiated the best price to be efficient, extremely helpful and she always kept me completely up to date with the progress right up to completion. I can highly recommend this company to anyone requiring a quick sale. Top marks!!!!
This Company are an absolute pleasure to work with from start to finish. The professionalism and empathy shown towards their clients makes them stand out from many others in the same field. If there was a higher rating to be given, then certainly Claire Light deserves it given her total commitment, speed of response and willingness to engage.
Great company with polite and friendly individuals like Jim, to assist you when buying or selling your property. Also thumbs up to the IRON LADY (CLAIRE), who acted as a paralegal, even though she was not, just to speed up the selling process. I Will definitely recommend property solvers at any giving day. PROPER PROPERTY PEOPLE Benjamin E
An excellent and personable service provided by all the team at Property Solvers
Great service, sold the property before the auction and still managed to get a good price. Communication from Claire was perfect, she kept us informed every step of the way. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to sell their property quickly!
Quick and very ‘painless’ experience, professional from start to completion, I would have no hesitation in using them again….just one quick call, thats all it takes.
Great communication, throughout. We purchased through Property Solvers during the night of the Covid pandemic 2020, these were very trying times for all concerned and Property Solvers team handled our purchase very efficiently and professionally.
Real helpful and professional people paid a lot of attention into my purchase, thank you very much! Lola
Managed to help us in a situation I didn’t was possible to. Highly recommend. Very friendly and extremely helpful.
Claire has been absolutely wonderful. Extremely helpful and professional.
We had been trying to sell property in Scotland for 3 years, no joy, I was browsing thru the internet and spied an advert for Property Solvers, realising we had a problem needing solving I decided to try these people. I'm so glad and happy we did, right from the begining a man called Jim Beattie was talking to us and instantly recognised our plight. He was so knowledgeable, well mannered and most of all so right. We decided to put our faith in this man,and he was with us every inch of the way, his advise was invaluable a complete professional. We felt safe for the first time in years regarding the property we were trying to sell. He was informing us on things even before our solisitors had caught up. All I can say is I would recommend this company to anyone who has property to sell, jim was honest,straight and an abundance of knowledge. My husband and myself are deeply thankful to Jim for his help in this property finally being sold, he even called us with completion date and when money would be in the bank. He managed to sell the property within a couple of months. Now we have a carefree future again and can get on with life. Can only say thank you again. Julie and kevin Thomson
Great service! Communication was 1st class and my rental property was sold very quickly. Highly reccomend. Thanks Jim.
it has been a very good experience and I would recommend anyone who is either buying or selling. A special praise goes for Claire who helped me a lot. Funny it is that this type of Staff behaviour is rare. So all Staff of PropertySolvers - keep it going. Vijay Vyas
We had excellent service start to finish: expertise and support. Recommend Property Solvers without hesitation.
We used Property Solvers to sell our London flat and were ecstatic with the result. They found us a great buyer and got us a quick sale for a price we were more than happy with. Needless to say, I’d highly recommend their services!
Property Solvers have been fantastic in supporting me through the process of selling my home. I would like to especially thank Ruban for all his hard work and determination. He was fantastic at keeping me informed every step of the way, as was Sheela. As far as I am concerned what they provided was a 5-star service.
Can not thank Ruban and his team enough for all there help making a stressfull time a lot easier a truly five star service
Thank you to sheela & runan for their help from start to finish in the sale of our property during the difficult covid period would highly recommend, thank you again stay safe all kindest regards Angela large
Property Solvers is rated 4.99 based on 76 reviews