Property Solvers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Property Solvers
Read Property Solvers Reviews

71 Shelton Street

Tell us how Property Solvers made you happy
From the initial enquiry to completion, the service has been prompt, professional and transparent. Ruban in particular has been *outstanding* with his industry knowledge, openness, and commitment to always making himself available to respond to my queries and providing clear and prompt advice. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to friends and family, and this would largely be in part to my interactions with Ruban, and I will certainly be suggesting to others to seek Ruban out for his professionalism and personable nature. Overall, the experience has been pleasing. Thanks again Property Solvers!
Great company with real values and very fast at what they do expected great service and that's what you get its been a pleasure
The present situation caused delays which were beyond property solvers control but once the situation relaxed our house was sold very quickly and for more than the advertised price due to several bidders.Thank you Property Solvers.
Brilliant from start to finish, helped us move along the completion as much as possible and kept in excellent contact with both sets of Solicitors. Always helped no matter the time of the day too and was swift in doing so. Most definitely recommend to sell or buy through.
Thank you to Reuben & his exceptional team who sold my property in three days.
Even through the virus complications they kept me the vendor & the purchaser fully updated for 13 weeks until we were allowed to complete the sale today. Many thanks to all once again.
Thanks a lot Helen - it's been a pleasure working with you over these crazy times :-)
I don't normally do reviews but had to make an exception this time! Throughout the past year both Ruban and Edward have been so helpful, supportive and encouraging during problems that I have been going through which I have never experienced in 24 years of being a landlord. It was by accident that I found Property Solvers and will use them in the future should the need arise. Thank you so much for your help; it's greatly appreciated!
Sheela was amazing, very patient and very understanding on my situation. She know's my struggle to sell my property but she gave me a lot of support. Every time i rang her she picked up my calls straight away and also she gave me update all the time.
Ruban from Property Solvers was very professional when I first meet him. His knowledge of property became apparent after I saw how much work he put in to the marketing of my property. Even though my flat did not sell I felt I was a valued customer. I was kept informed each step, and my questions was answered. I will recommend Property Solvers as they are transparent, ethical and they are experts in their field.
Brilliant service,very happy with how quickly my house sold,Sheela,who was dealing with the sale of my house was very professional, helpful, efficient and friendly.i wasn't sure about using a company I had not heard of and taken from an online search but they were very approachable and reassured any of my doubts.
I would definitely recommend them,Sheela went above & beyond to make sure i was always kept in the loop with anything i did not quite understand.
Thank you for the invaluable advice on filling in forms and court hearings. So useful.
Pleasure doing business with you great people to do business with
Clear no nonsense straight forward professional people who are in touch with today's market. Always at the end of the phone for complete reassurance if you're concerned
I am extremely impressed with this company. Very professional and always kept me informed with regular updates with regards to the sell of my property. I highly recommend anyone using their service as I am a very satisfied client.
Very thorough and thoughtful approach to property sales marketing, always staying in touch very friendly team
They had patience with me throughout the whole of our house sale. Great communication and all information given helped me get through the daunting process of selling my late mothers house. The price was fair and the fact that there was no costs to pay and no hassle with reams of paperwork or nasty for sale signs to put up. The people who I dealt with were friendly and kind and communicated every step of the way and prompt with the payment when everything was finalised, I did most of the work from my front room. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to sell a property. Thank you all for your swift sale and all the best for your company in the future. Anne
Very helpful friendly service and support. Very professional. Would thoroughly recommend.
Gentleman I spoke to was so helpful.
Thank you so much for your advice.

Put faith in the fact that some people are genuinely here to help and not just in it for the money. Made my day.

Laura
I wish I had taken the name of the gentleman I spoke to!!! He was so helpful, and even though he admitted that they could probably not offer the amount we were asking for, he continued to give advice. (unlike some companies who are very abrupt when they realise they will not benefit from the conversation). Thank you so much.
Friendly, helpful, and always got good feedback after viewings
James and his team were excellent! My house sale was a complex issue, the advice and guidance was professional, on point and realistic to the situation. Honest and understanding every step was explained in an easy to digest manner. All options were presented clearly in an unbiased way. This led to me getting a good and fair deal. I would highly recommend them.
Property Solvers is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews