Property Solvers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Property Solvers

Tell us how Property Solvers made you happy

"just sold my property to property solvers. they were absolutely wonderful, hassel free. The took care of every thing. better than 5 star service. thank you."
"A very personal approach and are clearly there to listen."
"Fantastic service provided initially with Reuben who clarified my current situation and talked through the service provision that you offer. Within a few hours put me in touch with Edward my local agent. Both communicate honestly and openly and gave very clear advice and help. I would not hesitate to recommend your service. Two phenomenal team members that you need to keep hold of as their customer service is nothing but a credit to your company!"
"Smart polite agent helpful Was there for me when needed help went out of way to do this. Would recommend"
"Absolutely brilliant service, the guys were helpful and friendly and gave us assistance all the way through the process. Sold the house in 3 days! What more can I say? Great! Five stars!"
"Not your typical "Quick Cash Sale" company. In fact, they also offer the full estate agency sales service if required. As a buyer, I had a good experience with Edward Lane and the rest of the team. When questions arose, research was always thorough, information supplied was up to date, relevant and prompt. Needs were met and sometimes even anticipated. Edward is professional, knowledgeable, honest and gives clients his full attention and effort. I highly recommend Property Solvers and their team."
"Ruban was very efficient with the sale of the house. An excellent service and keeping me up to date. I would highly recommend their service."
"Wow from start to finish of sale excellent service, constant contact with company, via phone and e mail, I trusted them 100%, Edward and Ruban were so much help, my house just sold, 2 weeks ago and was only up for sale 2 weeks, very impressed, 19/6/19 Would use again every time perfect"
"I have found them to be excellent. The images of my property were extremely professional. Ruben in particular have a second to none service highly recommend."
"Excellent company . Constant communication and updates would definitely recommend ."
"I live in Belfast and they were able to take the key and sell it without me coming over at any time."
"Straightforward to do business with, easy to contact and decent to speak to!"
"very satisfied with how the proceedings went and how helpful all the staff I spoke to were."
"Would like to thank Ruben for all his help and advice whilst we were thinking of selling our house, due to reasons beyond our control we chose not to sell but when we eventually do sell we we definitely use property solvers can't do enough for you. Incredibly professional."
"Mr Selvanayagam Ruban is a responsible agent. He is helpful to help me solve problems and give me some advice. Thank you very much"
"We were looking for a quick and hassle free sale on our holiday property, which was exactly what we got. James was very good at communicating every step of the way and true to his word. Would recommend this company for a quick, no-nonsense service."
"I was very worried about using a quick sale company at first but they literally do every thing they say they will exactly when they say they will , no going back on agreements or offering and then taking back, the man I dealt with was a very decent person and he treated me with respect and was so helpful . If you want to sell your house quickly for a bit less than market value for the convenience of instant selling then I would advise you to use this company , they are a really decent and fair company and have been around for years . Alyson Keenan Craine"
"Selling my house to this company was a very good experience they respond fast and hit all the time scales. I felt in safe hands thank you for your help. Steve"
"I can absolutely recommend Property Solvers. They honored all their promises and were always reachable, and extremely helpful throughout a very difficult sale process"
"Fantastic customer service. Friendly and professional. Would 100% recommend."
Property Solvers is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews