Proactive Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Proactive Healthcare
Read Proactive Healthcare Reviews

0345 60 61 301

Tell us how Proactive Healthcare made you happy
Happy with products and service.
Just exactly what you want, easy ordering and fast delivery!
Excellent product, great service.
Would recommend.

Like many I was sceptical at first. But somehow my dog is drawn to it & wants to lie on it, I think she finds it relaxing.
Wait until they are relaxed before setting up. It's no good if they are hyper.
My dog seems revitalised and has more of a spring in her step from only a couple of uses.
I use it twice per day..
My dog is 12 and has slowed down due to age and osteoporosis, however this has clearly worked.

Fast delivery along with being considerably cheaper than other retailers make it an obvious choice.
We use it with a covering over as instructed.
All in all a great purchase.
I have ordered Quicksilver liposomal Glutathione, Vitamin C and MultiVitamins three times.
The first 2 times they came in the correct packaging with storage instructions and the glutathione was transferred in a cool temperature controlled case.
The last time there was no special packaging or storage instructions which damages the supplements and is a waste of over £70.
I will give this company then enforced of the doubt and see how they handle this situation and then decide if I continue with them as my orders are normally over £100 every other month and that is a lot of money to waste.

I highly recommend the multi vitamins as I have seen a noticeable difference since taking them.
No fuss, speedy efficient service, really well packaged, will certainly use this supplier for my liposomal glutathione again - thank you 😊
Excellent company. Highly recommended. I use regularly as I work in the wellbeing field. I only use one other company
Mum has Parkinson's and we read about a study on High Potency Bacillus Subtilis
We now order the HU58 - High Potency Bacillus Subtilis regularly. There are many benefits, really the ability to tolerate the Parkinson's drug is the main one. Better bladder control and balance is also noted. Very happy with the product. On customer service we are very happy too, and while a delay in the post is expected at the moment we got a good follow up to our enquiry and the item was delivered the next day. Many Thanks - Craig & Marion - Edinburgh
Proactive Healthcare are a rare company with integrity and honesty, who genuinely care about their customers' health. Recommended.
Exceptionally fast, very reliable and getting great results with my chosen product.
Great quick service
fast delivery and good quality products.
Love the choice of supplements, many of which can't be bought elsewhere.
Very speedy delivery, well packaged, great company to deal with.
Service, so far, has been consistently impeccable!
Item arrived quickly, product was safely packed, i am very happy with overall service
Love Proactive Healthcare. I think they sell some of the best supplements on the market. Some of these products cannot be bought anywhere else in the UK and you certainly won't find Quicksilver Scientific products at a better price. There delivery is always fast and problem-free and the one time they sent me the wrong product, their customer care team were easy to get hold of and sorted the issue straight away. They cannot be faulted.
I encountered some minor problems before ordering and staff kindly helped me to place order for my favourite items.
Very reliable,trustworthy company. Only one little detail- delivery could off been quicker
I purchased Gaba and Lymphomyosot and was impressed at the speed of delivery, the packaging and the price. Packaging is an issue if mine - when goods come in inappropriate boxes. Your system is perfect. Good show.
Excellent customer service
Have been buying my Megaspore and other products from Proactive Healthcare regularly for a couple of years. Extremely efficient service, delivery always prompt and lovely people to deal with. Just wish other supplement suppliers were as good.
Proactive Healthcare is rated 4.88 based on 34 reviews