Proactive Healthcare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Proactive Healthcare

How would you rate Proactive Healthcare ?

"It was very easy to open an account and the order placed was promptly delivered."
"Excellent well researched and well priced range of products. Quick delivery and always helpful if ever I have any questions pre purchase. Would highly recommend!"
"Helpful, quick replies when I was wondering which Quicksilver products to order, thank you."
"Really like the science behind the products."
"Supplements not available elsewhere in the UK. Prompt service. Will reorder from this Company."
"Proactive Healthcare sell top of the range products which I have personally have benefited from, I have recovered totally naturally no drugs from aids. The deleveries and care of delivery are very good, eve packing them with freezer packs in height of summer. I also enjoy their updates"
"Superb selection of top quality supplements and always delivered promptly."
Proactive Healthcare is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!