Proactive Healthcare Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Proactive Healthcare

Tell us how Proactive Healthcare made you happy

"Love Proactive Healthcare. I think they sell some of the best supplements on the market. Some of these products cannot be bought anywhere else in the UK and you certainly won't find Quicksilver Scientific products at a better price. There delivery is always fast and problem-free and the one time they sent me the wrong product, their customer care team were easy to get hold of and sorted the issue straight away. They cannot be faulted."
"I encountered some minor problems before ordering and staff kindly helped me to place order for my favourite items."
"Very reliable,trustworthy company. Only one little detail- delivery could off been quicker"
"I purchased Gaba and Lymphomyosot and was impressed at the speed of delivery, the packaging and the price. Packaging is an issue if mine - when goods come in inappropriate boxes. Your system is perfect. Good show."
"Excellent customer service"
"Have been buying my Megaspore and other products from Proactive Healthcare regularly for a couple of years. Extremely efficient service, delivery always prompt and lovely people to deal with. Just wish other supplement suppliers were as good."
"Excellent service"
"Great products and cheapest I've found on line. I particularly love the Biocidin range, these are amazing and really work. Would highly recommend these and this site. Quickly delivered and very helpful. 5 * service."
"The great range of great quality products, makes Proactive Health an excellent company to do business with"
"Wide offer with affordable prices. Great customer service and also fast delivery. Highly recomended. Thank You."
"Really good company. Good selection of products, prompt delivery."
"fantastic product and service - will be ordering again"
"I bought biocidin liquid and biocidin LSF while fighting candida, lyme and parasites. It helped a lot. Change wasn't instantenious, but I progressed well. No reaction accoured while maximazing the dosage."
"It was very easy to open an account and the order placed was promptly delivered."
"Excellent well researched and well priced range of products. Quick delivery and always helpful if ever I have any questions pre purchase. Would highly recommend!"
"Helpful, quick replies when I was wondering which Quicksilver products to order, thank you."
"Really like the science behind the products."
"Supplements not available elsewhere in the UK. Prompt service. Will reorder from this Company."
"Proactive Healthcare sell top of the range products which I have personally have benefited from, I have recovered totally naturally no drugs from aids. The deleveries and care of delivery are very good, eve packing them with freezer packs in height of summer. I also enjoy their updates"
"Superb selection of top quality supplements and always delivered promptly."
Proactive Healthcare is rated 4.95 based on 20 reviews