Proactive Healthcare Reviews

of reviewers recommend Proactive Healthcare
Read Proactive Healthcare Reviews

0345 60 61 301

Tell us how Proactive Healthcare made you happy
I cannot get QuickSilver Glutathione anywhere else I am very grateful that Proactive healthcare supply it. Thank you
Im satisfied with the fast and well secured shipment
Speedy delivery, quality products. Highly recommend
Only my first month trying this but have no side effects and it’s easily taken
Great customer service. Thank you for stocking the product I use and sending it with conscience. Worth the 5 stars.
Efficient service, from ordering through to delivery. My parcel was well packaged to protect the contents. I recommend Proactive Healthcare and hope to use them again when I need my next supply of supplements.
The quality of staff is absolutely perfect.
Website ordering is intuitive and easy. Great selection of top quality companies though I do wish Proactive Healthcare would consider stocking Microbe Formulas or Cellcore Biosciences! Products arrive duly packaged and protected and I love the loyalty concept that I receive the benefit which can help towards future purchases.
Very good service
Good prices and quick delivery
Happy with products and service.
Just exactly what you want, easy ordering and fast delivery!
Excellent product, great service. Would recommend. Like many I was sceptical at first. But somehow my dog is drawn to it & wants to lie on it, I think she finds it relaxing. Wait until they are relaxed before setting up. It's no good if they are hyper. My dog seems revitalised and has more of a spring in her step from only a couple of uses. I use it twice per day.. My dog is 12 and has slowed down due to age and osteoporosis, however this has clearly worked. Fast delivery along with being considerably cheaper than other retailers make it an obvious choice. We use it with a covering over as instructed. All in all a great purchase.
I have ordered Quicksilver liposomal Glutathione, Vitamin C and MultiVitamins three times. The first 2 times they came in the correct packaging with storage instructions and the glutathione was transferred in a cool temperature controlled case. The last time there was no special packaging or storage instructions which damages the supplements and is a waste of over £70. I will give this company then enforced of the doubt and see how they handle this situation and then decide if I continue with them as my orders are normally over £100 every other month and that is a lot of money to waste. I highly recommend the multi vitamins as I have seen a noticeable difference since taking them.
No fuss, speedy efficient service, really well packaged, will certainly use this supplier for my liposomal glutathione again - thank you 😊
Excellent company. Highly recommended. I use regularly as I work in the wellbeing field. I only use one other company
Mum has Parkinson's and we read about a study on High Potency Bacillus Subtilis We now order the HU58 - High Potency Bacillus Subtilis regularly. There are many benefits, really the ability to tolerate the Parkinson's drug is the main one. Better bladder control and balance is also noted. Very happy with the product. On customer service we are very happy too, and while a delay in the post is expected at the moment we got a good follow up to our enquiry and the item was delivered the next day. Many Thanks - Craig & Marion - Edinburgh
Proactive Healthcare are a rare company with integrity and honesty, who genuinely care about their customers' health. Recommended.
Exceptionally fast, very reliable and getting great results with my chosen product.
Great quick service