Prime ScratchCards Reviews

Read Prime ScratchCards Reviews

08082-387557

support@primescratchcards.com

Tell us how Prime ScratchCards made you happy
won 12 months ago played same scratchcard and in 12 months it has not payed a big win not just candycrush also oxo.happybirthday plus a lot more no big wins on these game just lots of 50p wins very little x10 averge winnings for£5 is £1.50 not good odds 12 months is a long time for a scratchcard not to pay anything big and thats on a lot off game all the same iam shore gamingboard say should be 75% return on you bets this site gives you 30%
Liars
Con
i had given this site a good review previously however the email that came with this request came with an offer of 25 free games on starburst. i followed the instruction to the letter and when asking for my freespin bonus in chat was told i would have to deposit. absolubtely no where on this email was that mention of any deposit required. Upon speaking to the cashier my request for my freespins was denied. Be very careful this site is dodgy as hell.
Boring
FRAUDULENTLY DECIEVED into leaving a review. Stay away from this site and their "affiliates"
warning warning don't use they tell lies
Amazing site keep up the good work
they tell lies do not use
Free spins weren't given and I chatted and was told I had to deposit. Misleading and not fair
Offer free spins for rating them and then deny sending the email. Don't rate them cos you get nothing. I have deleted them from my gaming profile cos I hate fake offers
Never won
I gave u a review, was rewarded 25 spins, but the agent said I couldn't have them without deposit, very disappointed, complete waste of time
i havent recieved my winnings yet..when i try to contact them by phone theres no number..
Just absolutely terabyte would not recommend
Such a weird website
I did leave a good review but after trying to claim my free code and them not giving me it and telling me the email didn't come from them. The site is rubbish and it's difficult ot withdraw from.
After previously finding the site to be of good quality, a recent discussion with a chat agent regarding a bonus code sent to me has resulted in me quickly changing my mind about this company. The code was refused and I was advised the email was not sent my them, despite it containing my name and the name of the company's parent group.
I have rated the site once and gave a good review.went on site for my ten free and advisor said they couldent find it and was sent from an affiliate.so now I have rated you poor.as I am sick of wasting my time trying to get my free rewards from you
Prime ScratchCards is rated 4.53 based on 899 reviews