Prestige Connections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Prestige Connections Reviews

01925711602

Very professional and would recommend.
Distance selling a car was a new experience for me as I usually trade in my car with main franchised dealers. I was initially a little worried about how the transaction would go with an unknown person collecting my car and monies by bank transfer at the same time. I must say that all turned out very well, I was paid the full asking price for the car with no haggling. Also the Gentlenan who collected the car was especially courteous and professional. I would thoroughly recommend and will most certainly use their services again. A big thank you to Duncan and Chris. All the best, Mark Russell Kent.
Superb from start to finish, complete hassle free sale. Would fully recommend & will definitely be using in the future. Extremely fair & professional service.
Very professional and transparent. Easy to deal with and speedy payment. Would always recommend them.
An absolute pleasure to deal with honest first class service would not hesitate to recommend
I was impressed with Duncan's professionalism from our first conversation when he enquired about the sale of my Mercedes SLC. He made a fair offer, with no pressure whatsoever to make an immediate decision. A few days later I accepted his offer, and that afternoon the money was in my bank account, and he drove the car away. So, his actions clearly matched his words. Therefore, I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.
Simply superb, I could not have asked for an easier transaction. Duncan was professional and extremely fair. Within hours of advertising my car I had a correspondence from Duncan and a deposit in my bank. The following day the car was collected with full payment made. Literally I have never had a simpler, fairer more gentlemanly sale. I could not recommend highly enough and any future prestige car I will certainly contact Duncan first. No hassle, no fuss, price I asked for and deal done., what a genuine chap. Thank you again.
I can’t recommend Prestige Connections enough. The process was that easy and seamless I originally thought it was all to good to be true. As a young woman I’m always worried about being ripped off in the car industry but Duncan provided nothing but a friendly, honest and reliable service. I would 100% recommend the company to my friends and family and will definitely use you again if every the opportunity occurs
Duncan called me to purchase my Mercedes, the price offered was fair and no haggling once he had viewed it. The whole sale process was straight forward and stress free. Highly recommend.
I simply cannot recommended Duncan enough. If you are looking to sell a premium car get in touch with Prestige Connections before you waste your time with big online car buying companies who will massively under value your vehicle. Duncan was a pleasure to deal with, professional and courteous from the outset he explained everything clearly and was extremely trustworthy. To top it all off I was offered a price for my vehicle considerably above my expectations. Fantastic!
Selling my car to Duncan from Prestige Connections was just about the simplest and most pleasurable experience I have encountered where selling a car is concerned. I received a call from Duncan on a Tuesday afternoon after he had seen my Mercedes E220 on Autotrader within ten minutes of it being listed. He thoroughly explained who he was and what his business was. He asked the relevant questions about the car, made me an offer, we haggled and we met somewhere in the middle followed by an immediate deposit via bank transfer with an appointment for Duncan to visit the following day to collect the car once the balance of payment was made via bank transfer. I collected Duncan at my local train station, returned to my home where we concluded the deal. Duncan was polite, friendly, professional, approachable, transparent, and a great communicator. As a previous car salesman myself, I really appreciated Duncan's approach, and businesslike way he conducted himself. I would have no hesitation in recommending Duncan Thorpe and Prestige Connections to anyone who was in a position of selling their car. Many thanks Duncan and it was a real pleasure meeting you.
Duncan was a pleasure to do business with - we got the price we wanted and the car was collected within 3 days! Thanks Duncan.
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Duncan of Prestige Connections, the whole process of selling my car was made very easy and hassle free. I would certainly recommend this company.
Very professional and a deposit was paid on agreeing the sale and the balance was paid before picking up or seeing the car. I can highly recommend.
We have never dealt with this company before but Duncan who dealt with us offered amazing service. He came to view our car and offered us a very good price. He made a deposit straight away into our bank and arranged to take possession of the car 2 days later. The balance was paid into our bank the morning of the sale and we met up later in the day with the car. The transaction was easy and very professional. Wouldn’t hesitate to use the company again. Thankyou Duncan
Sold my Mercedes to Duncan who I found extremely courteous friendly and very professional also gave me top money for my car . Will definitely give him a call when I next sell my car.
Had a telephone call from Duncan regarding my Mercedes I was advertising for sale. He explained he was buying prestige stock cars on behalf of a group of garages and that he would like to make me an offer to buy it subject to answering some questions & some extra photos. He also bought my wife’s RR Evoque as well ! Pleasant straight forward , simple transaction from start to finish and in my case prices achieved better than the buying sites you see advertised. He did buy 2 very nice cars though. All communication by email, tel message and live chat. Highly recommended service by Duncan & Co
I find prestige connections Very easy to deal with they made me an offer and stuck by it The transaction was very smooth I recommend them highly and would use them again Jack
A very positive experience of selling my Mercedes with Duncan of Prestige Connections. From initial contact when my vehicle was online for sale, Duncan made an enquiry and was interested after I answered a couple of his questions. He explained the whole process and swiftly sent a deposit. The communications was great right up until collection of my vehicle when the remaining balance was paid. Thank you Duncan for making the selling of my vehicle a straightforward and pleasant transaction.
Efficient and professional. Very happy with the way in which everything was dealt with.
Prestige Connections is rated 4.98 based on 265 reviews