Prestige Connections Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
Telephone
"Duncan was very professional, polite, no pressure whatsoever. Sale of car went through very smoothly. Highly recommeded, and I would be happy to use again and refer friends."
"I was very impressed by the way Duncan offered me a fair and no nonsense quote on my car. Once I accepted it was passed to one of his contacts who phoned me and the money was in my bank the same afternoon, even though the car was not collected until a week later. All concerned trusted my description of the car and that I would honour the deal with no further inspection of the vehicle. I can only say it was a no hassle experience and made selling my car very easy. I would gladly use Duncan and his associates again should the occasion arise."
"Duncan Thorpe of Prestige Connections is an extremely to the point kind of guy, and is exactly what you need when dealing with selling your car. He noticed my on line sales advertisement, contacted me within hours of it posting, asked my ideal price and within 10 minutes of the 1st phone call my car was sold. Very thorough and easy process. Would highly recommend him to anyone serious in selling their car at a fair price. Thank you"
"I found Duncan to be very professional & Polite. Smooth transaction."
"Amazing service, within a couple of hours of placing the advert I had sold the car. I wish I had heard of Duncan 20 years ago, we could have done a lot of business together. I can recommend him to you without reservation David M"
"Excellent service from start to finish. By far the easiest way to sell your car. I negotiated a price near to what I was asking and it was paid into my account with no problems at all and the car was collected the following day. The system works on trust from both sides just be honest about the details and condition of your car and everything will go smoothly. A pleasure to do business with and how often can you say that about the car industry!!!"
"Great to deal with. Polite, honest, knowledgeable and friendly. Would not hesitate to deal with Duncan again. Thanks !"
"Within an hour of placing my ad I was contacted by Duncan with an offer on my car. He sent links to his website and social media which confirmed that he was a legitimate buyer. After minimal negotiations a price was agreed and the offer was confirmed by email. The following morning, my car was inspected, the money was put into my bank account and my car was then driven from my home address. Less than 24 hours from start to finish! This whole process could not have been any easier and I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again in the future. Arnie Sivertsen 20th June 2018"
"Easy from start to finish."
"Duncan was polite, charming and very professional. He would listen and respond in a very respectful way. He was very open and made informed judgments at each stage of the purchase process. It was a delight to conduct the sale of my vehicle through him. I would highly recommend Duncan and would have no hesitation in conducting business with him in the future."
"Very easy process, everyone I spoke to was polite, immediate payment and no haggling over price at the point of collection."
"The contact with Prestige Connections was in every way correct and simple. The offer they made was competitive and concluded very quickly with secure payment on the spot."
"I wanted to sell my car and Duncan made it happen, simple as! He was friendly and polite throughout all of our dealings and the end result was I got a fair price for my car."
"Duncan contacted us shortly after we placed an advertisement for our Mercedes SLK and made a fair offer for the vehicle. The money was in our account in advance of the handover and the handover itself was slick and efficient. Would highly recommend."
"Quick and easy way to sell a car. Very professional and efficient service. Thanks!"
"Great professional service. If you have a good quality well maintained car with full dealership service history, give Prestige connections a call. The easiest and hassle free way I have ever sold my car, and that includes dealing with up-there own arse car sale men, oh sorry Executive."
"Contacted within 5 minutes of advert going live and money in account two hours later, car collected next day."
"Duncan was pleasant to deal with and selling my car progressed smoothly."
"Easy, no hassle, no nonsense sale to Prestige Connections. Immediate payment - Highly recommended"
"From beginning to end Duncan was very professional and I would not hesitate to use him again ."
Prestige Connections is rated 4.97 based on 143 reviews