Prestige Connections Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
"Within an hour of placing my ad I was contacted by Duncan with an offer on my car. He sent links to his website and social media which confirmed that he was a legitimate buyer. After minimal negotiations a price was agreed and the offer was confirmed by email. The following morning, my car was inspected, the money was put into my bank account and my car was then driven from my home address. Less than 24 hours from start to finish! This whole process could not have been any easier and I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again in the future. Arnie Sivertsen 20th June 2018"
"Easy from start to finish."
"Duncan was polite, charming and very professional. He would listen and respond in a very respectful way. He was very open and made informed judgments at each stage of the purchase process. It was a delight to conduct the sale of my vehicle through him. I would highly recommend Duncan and would have no hesitation in conducting business with him in the future."
"Very easy process, everyone I spoke to was polite, immediate payment and no haggling over price at the point of collection."
"The contact with Prestige Connections was in every way correct and simple. The offer they made was competitive and concluded very quickly with secure payment on the spot."
"I wanted to sell my car and Duncan made it happen, simple as! He was friendly and polite throughout all of our dealings and the end result was I got a fair price for my car."
"Duncan contacted us shortly after we placed an advertisement for our Mercedes SLK and made a fair offer for the vehicle. The money was in our account in advance of the handover and the handover itself was slick and efficient. Would highly recommend."
"Quick and easy way to sell a car. Very professional and efficient service. Thanks!"
"Great professional service. If you have a good quality well maintained car with full dealership service history, give Prestige connections a call. The easiest and hassle free way I have ever sold my car, and that includes dealing with up-there own arse car sale men, oh sorry Executive."
"Contacted within 5 minutes of advert going live and money in account two hours later, car collected next day."
"Duncan was pleasant to deal with and selling my car progressed smoothly."
"Easy, no hassle, no nonsense sale to Prestige Connections. Immediate payment - Highly recommended"
"From beginning to end Duncan was very professional and I would not hesitate to use him again ."
"First time to deal with Duncan from prestige connections and I am extremely pleased with the efficiency and speed of the sale . Very friendly and easy to deal with . I would highly recommend this company"
"1st class service, excellent communication! Price agreed on Monday, deposit Tuesday, paid for & collected Thursday. Brilliant, would recommend to any one."
"Polite and courteous at all times. Happy with the price offered for my E250 AMG cabrio.Would not hesitate to deal with Duncan again."
"Duncan's honesty and whole approach was all I anticipated and more and the offer made on my car was in excess of any others I had. I am keeping him on file just in case I decide to change again but will also recommend him to others who are in the same position. Thanks Duncan"
"Duncan was polite and honest and true to his word. He made the process of selling my car hassle free without any Arthur Daley moments. I would definitely recommend using his service."
"Easy to deal with, straight talking, Paid the full amount agreed & picked up car two days later. VERY IMPRESSED."
"Very professional service, quick and easy transaction with no fuss."
Prestige Connections is rated 4.96 based on 136 reviews