Prestige Connections Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
"Duncan's honesty and whole approach was all I anticipated and more and the offer made on my car was in excess of any others I had. I am keeping him on file just in case I decide to change again but will also recommend him to others who are in the same position. Thanks Duncan"
"Duncan was polite and honest and true to his word. He made the process of selling my car hassle free without any Arthur Daley moments. I would definitely recommend using his service."
"Easy to deal with, straight talking, Paid the full amount agreed & picked up car two days later. VERY IMPRESSED."
"Very professional service, quick and easy transaction with no fuss."
"Within 10 minutes of the original phone call we had agreed a sale deal with the Garage and the purchase process with them was seemless"
"Quick and easy to deal with. Totally honest and up front. Pleasure to deal with"
"Professional, polite, a very positive experience. Many thanks Will"
"It was refreshing to deal with Duncan. We quickly reached a clear agreement which was subsequently honoured by his client. I would certainly recommend using Duncan's services."
"From our first contact Duncan came across as a very professional friendly person, he found a garage wanting my car and with a little haggling he got me an agreeable price. The money was in my account by 4-30pm the same day and the car was collected 24 hours later. I would certainly speak to him first about an offer in the future rather than putting out an advert.In my experience a very trustworthy man. once again thankyou Duncan .Les W."
"Duncan was extremely professional and honest, we came to an agreeable offer and within 1 hour the money was in our bank with the vehicle being collected next day. The whole experience was so much better than dealing with multiple enquiries from numerous time wasters via our online advertisement. Clearly a private sale may result in larger offers if you are prepared to deal with lots of time wasting phone calls, but for an all around better experience Duncan offers a great service."
"Friendly service. Also very organized and professional."
"I was somewhat apprehensive when I received a call from Duncan with an offer for my car . When I changed my previous car I tried various car buying sites who made offers & then reduced the offers considerably when they inspected the car. What a difference dealing with Duncan he made me an offer over the phone & said if it was how I describe the offer would stand .True to his word he came along , confirmed the offer & the money was in my account within a few hours. Once I was happy he came to collect the car , such a pleasure to deal with him , a true gentleman."
"From the first phone call , Duncan was very professional and we agreed on the sale price quickly and he was fair . The garage he was sourcing for , paid for the car very next morning into my bank and it was collected that afternoon. It was a pleasurable experience from start to finish and very straightforward ."
"Duncan made the sale of my car a very easy and efficient experience. His communication throughout the process was great and came across as incredibly trustworthy and knowledgeable about the car I was selling. I would definitely liaise with Duncan again and recommend him in the future with car sales."
"I received a call from Duncan just minutes after I had placed the advert. This was a good car with a high spec and after a brief discussion and an element of trust on both sides we agreed a deal. The car was then paid for in full before collection the following day. All together a very proffesional approach and a pleasure to have dealt with."
"Duncan phoned me after seeing an ad I'd placed. After a couple of messages we agreed a price, two hours later the money was in my account and I handed the car over a couple of days later. The whole process was as smooth as silk and I would happily deal with Duncan again"
"Selling a car in today's market is very difficult. Duncan telephoned me with a firm offer. He was extremely professional and efficient. Once the price was agreed the money was paid direct into my bank account. The next day my Mercedes was collected by Matt who was polite, well dressed and trustworthy. Great service. Thank you Duncan for taking the hassle away."
P Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Duncan has been the epitome of professionalism. After (a little) haggling we agreed a price and true to his word the deal was done within hours. The car was paid for less than 2 hours after the deal was completed and collected the next day. Couldn't have been any smoother. Would certainly recommend without hesitation. Big thanks to Duncan for a very smooth sale."
"Duncan is honest, friendly, diligent and a consumate professional. I sold my Mercedes C Class to him at a price we were both happy with, without fuss, hassle or game-playing. The car was picked up on time and without any sort of hassle or renegotiating games. It made the dreaded process of selling a car for a good price very simple and I'd recommend him completely. I'll be using him again in future without a doubt."
L Mackinnon