Prestige Connections Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
"Contacted within 5 minutes of advert going live and money in account two hours later, car collected next day."
"Duncan was pleasant to deal with and selling my car progressed smoothly."
"Easy, no hassle, no nonsense sale to Prestige Connections. Immediate payment - Highly recommended"
"From beginning to end Duncan was very professional and I would not hesitate to use him again ."
"First time to deal with Duncan from prestige connections and I am extremely pleased with the efficiency and speed of the sale . Very friendly and easy to deal with . I would highly recommend this company"
"1st class service, excellent communication! Price agreed on Monday, deposit Tuesday, paid for & collected Thursday. Brilliant, would recommend to any one."
"Polite and courteous at all times. Happy with the price offered for my E250 AMG cabrio.Would not hesitate to deal with Duncan again."
"Duncan's honesty and whole approach was all I anticipated and more and the offer made on my car was in excess of any others I had. I am keeping him on file just in case I decide to change again but will also recommend him to others who are in the same position. Thanks Duncan"
"Duncan was polite and honest and true to his word. He made the process of selling my car hassle free without any Arthur Daley moments. I would definitely recommend using his service."
"Easy to deal with, straight talking, Paid the full amount agreed & picked up car two days later. VERY IMPRESSED."
"Very professional service, quick and easy transaction with no fuss."
"Within 10 minutes of the original phone call we had agreed a sale deal with the Garage and the purchase process with them was seemless"
"Quick and easy to deal with. Totally honest and up front. Pleasure to deal with"
"Professional, polite, a very positive experience. Many thanks Will"
"It was refreshing to deal with Duncan. We quickly reached a clear agreement which was subsequently honoured by his client. I would certainly recommend using Duncan's services."
"From our first contact Duncan came across as a very professional friendly person, he found a garage wanting my car and with a little haggling he got me an agreeable price. The money was in my account by 4-30pm the same day and the car was collected 24 hours later. I would certainly speak to him first about an offer in the future rather than putting out an advert.In my experience a very trustworthy man. once again thankyou Duncan .Les W."
"Duncan was extremely professional and honest, we came to an agreeable offer and within 1 hour the money was in our bank with the vehicle being collected next day. The whole experience was so much better than dealing with multiple enquiries from numerous time wasters via our online advertisement. Clearly a private sale may result in larger offers if you are prepared to deal with lots of time wasting phone calls, but for an all around better experience Duncan offers a great service."
"Friendly service. Also very organized and professional."
"I was somewhat apprehensive when I received a call from Duncan with an offer for my car . When I changed my previous car I tried various car buying sites who made offers & then reduced the offers considerably when they inspected the car. What a difference dealing with Duncan he made me an offer over the phone & said if it was how I describe the offer would stand .True to his word he came along , confirmed the offer & the money was in my account within a few hours. Once I was happy he came to collect the car , such a pleasure to deal with him , a true gentleman."
"From the first phone call , Duncan was very professional and we agreed on the sale price quickly and he was fair . The garage he was sourcing for , paid for the car very next morning into my bank and it was collected that afternoon. It was a pleasurable experience from start to finish and very straightforward ."
Prestige Connections is rated 4.96 based on 127 reviews