Prestige Connections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Prestige Connections Reviews

01925711602

A pleasure to deal with. Straight forward, on time, no nonsense, very easy process and realistic quotation. I would use them again.
Duncan was a true professional. Super efficient, to the point and very polite. The car sales went very smoothly. All in all - Excellent service!
I should say that I was somehow nervous in selling my car online. I put an advertise on Autotrader website and description of my car and received phone call from Prestige Connections. They offered a reasonable price which I agreed with and they organised to payment and pickup of the car. It could not be any easier to sell the car. I would certainly consider the company in future and would recommend them.
Duncan offered me a much better price than any of the online car buying services. The transaction went very smooth and the money was in my bank before the car was collected. Excellent service would highly recommend.
Quick and very good service.
Delighted with the speed, service and efficiency Duncan bought to the transaction.
Seamless process, very friendly service, no pressure, good valuation and hassle free transaction. Would definitely go this route again.
This is by far the most professional and easy company to deal with. Quick, fair price and speedy receipt of money. Thanks and will certainly do business again!
Duncan was very proffessional in his approach, we did the deal & everything progressed as very quickly as he said it would
This is the first time i have used such a service and was very please with the whole transaction process, the money was paid into my account the day before i delivered the car. The whole process was easy and straight forward, being the first time i used this method to sell my car you are always suspicious some will go wrong but this was was painless.
Selling my car to Duncan was quick and easy! He made everything so simple and kept in regular contact during the process. I would definitely recommend to anyone considering selling their car.
Excellent firm to deal with. Very helpful, answered all my questions and queries. Answered the phone out of hours. Not pushy. Polite. Professional. Would definitely recommend and would be very happy to do business with them again. Than you.
Duncan offered a professional service and delivered big style. Commitment to pay top price for a quality vehicle was met in full. Excellent communication throughout the process. Wouldn’t hesitate to use Prestige Connections in the future.
Duncan at Prestige connections has been very professional in his dealings with me and my experience with dealing with this company had been a smooth stress-free one. Would recommend them and would be happy to deal with them again in the future.
This was an amazing service, Duncan rang in the morning and the car was paid for and collected by the afternoon. Very friendly, very fair and would definitely recommend and use again.
Great reliable fast service. Would recommend to anyone. Hassle free sale of my car. Forget Webuyanycar (who barter down and down anyway) and give Duncan a try
Very easy transaction done exactly as he said no haggling and very professional service
very professional service and very fast, good price with all paper work handled
My experience with Prestige Connections was excellent. A holding deposit paid within minutes of agreeing a very fair price and the completion went seamlessly. Would recommend without hesitation.
From first contact the level of professional competence was obvious. Direct and honest the whole process was both quick and easy. The vehicle concerned was picked up in less than 24hrs by a knowledgable and helpful driver who completed the final transaction. This is a trustworthy five star service highly recommended.
Prestige Connections is rated 4.98 based on 264 reviews