Prestige Connections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Prestige Connections Reviews

01925711602

Duncan was very polite and told me straight away what he did and called me back as promised. All dealings were completed in a very correct and professional way. I would have no hesitation in recommending him. David H.
It was a difficult decision selling our car and Duncan made the transaction really simple . We agreed a price over the phone , then Duncan came the next day and checked the car . Once he had checked the car we gave our bank details over the phone to the garage he was representing. We then agreed a convenient time for collection. Throughout the process Duncan was polite and explained what would happen next .
Duncan was honest, approachable and did exactly as we agreed. He arrived as planned to effect the purchase of my 4 year old Mercedes GLC. The agreed money transfers and Vehicle Taxation issues were sorted out smoothly and efficiently and within 15 minutes at my home. I am very happy to recommend this company and/or use them again.
How straightforward was that! Selling a car privately is something many of us do so infrequently it can be an unnerving process but Duncan was great to deal with, an no time patronising and I feel a fair price was agreed. Thereafter a very professional collection and payment service and from listing to collection was just 4 days.
During my dealings with Duncan Thorpe I found him to be an honourable man; a man of his word with whom it was a pleasure to do business.
Hi Duncan. Car collected today by Matthew personally. Very happy with the service. No messing about deal done at agreed price. All the best. Thanks David
Great to deal with.Did everything he said he would do when he said he would do it even the man who came to pick up my car was on time.Thank you.
I was very impressed by Duncan’s approach and also the efficiency of the transaction when selling my Mercedes. We agreed a fair price and the money was transferred immediately with the car collected the following day. I would have no hesitation in recommending Duncan to anyone and would use him in the future if I needed to.
I sold my car to prestige cars The sale went through very smoothly The price was agreed on the phone and funds were transferred in advance of collecting the car I would recommend them to my friends and Family Thank you Duncan
Duncan Thorpe contacted me about my car and throughout our subsequent conversations and negotiations was polite, professional, helpful and realistic. I was pleased to do business with him and was grateful for his pragmatic and sensitive approach. Thank you. I would definitely use Prestige Connections again given the opportunity and shall recommend to others as a good organisation with which to do business.
Very. Professional service. Hassle free and a very straight forward sale.
Seamless, friendly service. Would use again. Thanks Duncan.
Easy to deal with, fair pricing. Much nicer to deal with than the big auction houses.
Duncan was very good once we had agreed a price a deposit was immediately paid and the car was collected and paid for without any hassle.Highly recommended
Duncan was fantastic no hassles straight to the point, pleasant guy will definitely do business with prestige connections again.
Duncan was very Professional from Start to Finish and as a Trade Price managed to a get more than any Main Dealer. Less than what we wanted but it was hassle Free. Once again Thanks Duncan
Really professional and a pleasure to deal with. No hesitation in recommending Duncan
Professional and excellent service by prestige connections can’t thank them enough my car was sold and collected within 3days. Highly recommended Jimmy.
I got a call last night offering close to asking price. We agreed a price and then within minutes I received £1,000 in my bank account as holding deposit. The next morning the car was collected from my home and the entire balance was paid in full. I only put it on Autotrader a day earlier so still in shock at how easy that was and how excellent the service was. They knew in advance my settlement, mot details, car history which you can find online but the fact it they were prepared which makes our lives so much easier. Highly recommended !
Very satisfied with the service provided by Duncan Thorpe. Easy and straightforward to deal with. Would not hesitate to recommend him.
Prestige Connections is rated 4.98 based on 265 reviews