Prestige Connections Reviews

of reviewers recommend Prestige Connections
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Prestige Connections Reviews

01925711602

This was the best car selling experience I’ve had. From first contact the process was quick and easy. No haggling. No turning up and finding reasons not to pay the offer price. Prestige arrived within an hour of making their offer and paid there and then. Professional, trustworthy and as I change my car every 3 years I hope to do business with them again!
I decided to sell my car privately this time, rather than part exchange, and Duncan provided by far the best price for my Mercedes GLE than anyone else. He made an offer very quickly, came to see the car the next day and everything was completed within around three days. He was extremely professional and made the whole process very easy and smooth. I would not hesitate to deal with again the next time I have a vehicle to sell or to recommend him to anyone else.
Duncan offered me very good price for my car he is very easy going and polite. highly recommend
I highly recommend this company if you're selling your car and want a fair price but no hassle. They gave me a good price and completed the deal in a very professional and efficient manner, wouldn't hesitate to use them again.
Dealing with Duncan was absolutely stress free. The outstanding finance on my Porsche Macan was paid in full three days before the car was collected, which certainly gives piece of mind. I would definitely use Duncan again and recommend him to friends and family.
Duncan was friendly and helpful, but most importantly he was straightforward and upfront — something that I really value when selling a car. He didn't play games or negotiate with silly low-ball offers, and the whole transaction was pretty seamless. Very much recommended.
I would, without any hesitation, highly recommend Prestige Connections. A very professional and quick service...thank you.
Brilliant service and experience from start to finish. Duncan was proactive, honest and accommodating throughout and was a pleasure to do business with. I would not hesitate to approach Duncan for future vehicle sales.
Dealing with Duncan was an absolute pleasure. After I accepted his more than fair offer for my vehicle he explained exactly what would happen next. It could not have been easier, shortly after our call a deposit had been transferred to my account and later that day the finance was paid off. One of Duncan's colleagues then call me and arranged to pick the vehicle up the day after the following day. Thanks again to both Duncan & Matthew, I will defiantly recommend your services.
Duncan was very helpful from start to finish. I had a deposit for my car within an hour of agreeing a price and the transaction was complete in less than 48 hours with payment made in full. Would highly recommend Prestige Connections.
Professional, reliable & efficient service.... would recommend and use again.
Very professional service. Efficient friendly and fast...would highly recommend.
Duncan was very courteous throughout and the sale went through swiftly and without a hitch. I would recommend the service.
Phoned within minutes of the advert being placed we agreed price within a few minutes and deposit in my bank a few minutes later.Car collected no hassle at all and would recomend Duncan to everybody.
I have worked in the automotive industry for 35yrs and I’ve never seen such excellence in service, professionalism and communication that I’ve witnessed with Duncan Seamless transition in all areas and no issues from any of the process I applaud you in your expertise and customer support Thank You 🙏
Hi Duncan contacted me from my advert in the Auto trader mag. Very professional no pressure to buy from me and everything went like clockwork on my sale. Would recommend his company. Best wishes to his future sales. James Mcnee
It was a pleasure dealing with Duncan/ Prestige Connections, fast, friendly and smooth sale of our car, great communication. Highly recommend and won’t hesitate in giving him a call if we ever need to sell again 👍🏼
No waffle No time wasting just fast, safe and competitive. Thanks Prestige
Excellent. Very professional, quick and efficient. I was kept up to date at all times. Effortless transaction. Would highly recommend
Prestige Connections is rated 4.98 based on 266 reviews