PPC Property Management Reviews

of reviewers recommend PPC Property Management
Read PPC Property Management Reviews

About PPC Property Management:

We are a family own and operated Letting Agency based in Flitwick and serving all of Mid- beds and further. Established in 1992 we are one of the only companies dedicated purely to property management and residential lettings.

steve@ppclettings.com

Office 21, The Rufus Centre,
Steppingley Road

Tell us how PPC Property Management made you happy
PPC have acted on my behalf for the last 8 or 9 years and I have never had cause to complain about the service I have received. Payment of rent has always been paid promptly and they have always kept me fully informed with regard to all matters related to the tenant and property
I have rented out my property for over 20 years with PPC Property and have found them far superior than any other letting agency. I would seriously recommend them to anyone who wants to let their property out.
Hi Val, Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Regards Steve & Steph
An excellent service in all respects: response time, arranging checks, organising repairs, doing surveys, payments always on time etc. And very friendly too! Keep it up!
Hi Robert, Thank you for your review.
I have used PPC Property Managements for a number of years now to manage our rental properties and I have always found them to be very professional, approachable and provide an excellent service. I have no hesitation in recommending them as my dealings with them have always been pleasurable and its nice to know that our rental portfolio is in good hands.
Hi Parveen, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Regards Steve.
PPC have managed my property for nearly 20 years, they are very professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend.
Brilliant Estate agent...professional..efficient but in touch with you as a person...A fantastic team
A very good company to deal with,very professional on any matters relating to the property and they have a personal touch when needed.I have been a client for a long time and I can’t see any reason why I would change. Mr J.A. Read.
Hi John, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Regards Steve
I have rented my property with PPC for 7 years, I cannot fault them. Communication is fantastic, they are very helpful and I actually feel like they look after my property and care. Regular thorough maintenance checks for both interior and exterior of property leaves myself and my tenants with peace of mind. Highly recommend.
Hi Abbie, Thank you for the lovely review. Regards Steve
Professional, efficient, friendly and easy to do business with. We would recommend highly.
Hi Mark, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Regards Steve
I've used PPC for years and trust their judgement completely when it comes to matters concerning my property. The service they provide is honest and straightforward.
Hi Heather, thank you for taking the time to write a review. Regards Steve.
Very efficient staff good communication, always keeps us updated on any problems that occur.
Hi Maria, Thank you for your review.
A very friendly team that provide and excellent proactive service.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.
Fantastic service. Friendly, efficient and reliable. Managed my property for 15 years. Hassle free management, Recommend PPC Property Management to everyone!
Thanks, Gill, for you review, it’s really appreciated.
Always quick efficient polite. A pleasure to deal with. They manage two properties for me and have done for years.
Hi Ian, thank you for your review, its much appreciated.
Good service. Friendly and welcoming. Attend to queries and requests promptly.
(PPC) -
Thank you for your nice review, we are glad you are happy with our services.
Thanks to the professional agents, I was able to rent a house. Big big thank you ☺️
(PPC) -
Hello Vita, we are glad we could help you! Thank you for your amazing review.
Never had any issues, and they were helpful when I lost some keys
(PPC) -
Hi Amy, thank you for your kind words and lovely review.
Excellent service Efficient and swift repair when needed.
(PPC) -
Thank you so much Mr. and Mrs. Taylor, we are glad you're happy with our services.
I give you 5 star because got no problems at all. Everything is been working smoothly. Thank you for looking after me.
(PPC) -
Thank you for your kind review, we are happy to be working with you.
Always helpful and friendly.
(PPC) -
Thank you Anya for your positive feedback, we're glad you're happy with our services.
PPC Property Management is rated 4.82 based on 22 reviews