PPC Property Management Reviews

of reviewers recommend PPC Property Management
Read PPC Property Management Reviews

About PPC Property Management:

We are a family own and operated Letting Agency based in Flitwick and serving all of Mid- beds and further. Established in 1992 we are one of the only companies dedicated purely to property management and residential lettings.

steve@ppclettings.com

Office 21, The Rufus Centre,
Steppingley Road

Tell us how PPC Property Management made you happy
Really friendly staff. Quick answers and reliable.
PPC have been managing my flat letting for several years. They are an excellent bunch of professionals with a real sense of care and attention. I can specifically recommend these great people for all your letting needs. If there was an option for 6 stars, they would have them.
Staff all very helpful & resolved any issues we had. We do feel the property was a little shabby for the monthly cost. Carpets in poor condition and quite dated. A little cosmetic attention would really improve this property
Thank you for your good review of our company.
The staff at PPC are very efficient and so friendly and helpful. I could always get hold of them by phone or email and they always answered quickly. I can't fault them at all!
Organised, always found a good tenant for us in days.
Thanks for the review. Stay well.
This is the second home we rented with ppc. It is like Talking to a family Member and get treated the same.
I only wanted to rent with ppc no other agency.
I am happy that we found ppc 2 years back.
Been renting my property with PPC for 9 years, I highly recommend them, lovely people to work with.
I have rented two properties via PPC over the last 7 years. They are a small, friendly,professional team who give the personal touch. They have always dealt with requests and repairs promptly and kept me informed of any issues. Keep up the good work PPC I hope my next landlord is as good :)
PPC looked after my house and the people who rented it for over 15 years and did a great job in that time
PPC Propert Management have been absolutely faultless during the time we have been using their services. Inspections have been carried out regularly and properly and timely repairs carried out under their supervision. This company has my complete trust and they have never let me down, never overcharged me nor ever given me the slightest concern. Specifically recommended! You would be a fool to use anyone else, in my opinion. Best of luck PPC.
Thank you so much for the brilliant review.
All the best Steve & Steph.
Great Service As Always.
Steve, Steph and Karen are always SO helpful with anything we needed over the year and a half that we had been dealing with them. They took all hassle out of moving into our first house and made it smooth and easy for us.
They always kept us in the loop and were efficient with sorting any work or checks that needed to be carried out. A pleasure to rent with.
Very professional attitude and acted quickly when contacted
Good communication, friendly service. Tenancy went smoothly and without complications.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. Regards Steve
We have been with PPC Property Management as tenants for 11 years and can honestly say they are the best company for renting from out there, professional very welcoming and friendly but most importantly extremely honest. They go above and beyond to accommodate any needs you have and always available for just a chat.
Thank you for your lovely review. Regards Steve & Steph
Excellent communication, excellent service.
I’ve rented a few properties over the years and have to say PPC have been the best
Always really helpful and polite, had to give up the property I was renting due to change in circumstances and I’ve got my deposit back with no problems at all
Thanks for taking the time to review us. Regards Steve
PPC have acted on my behalf for the last 8 or 9 years and I have never had cause to complain about the service I have received. Payment of rent has always been paid promptly and they have always kept me fully informed with regard to all matters related to the tenant and property
I have rented out my property for over 20 years with PPC Property and have found them far superior than any other letting agency. I would seriously recommend them to anyone who wants to let their property out.
Hi Val, Thank you so much for your fantastic review. Regards Steve & Steph
An excellent service in all respects: response time, arranging checks, organising repairs, doing surveys, payments always on time etc. And very friendly too!

Keep it up!
Hi Robert, Thank you for your review.
PPC Property Management is rated 4.87 based on 39 reviews