Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

My advisors where very informative which made the whole process easy and straightforward, I'm very pleased with the service provided.
Hi Phillip, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you are were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Everything was explained to me but hard to take in if you don’t know this kind of thing but the guy was very helpful and everything went to plan . Thanks
Hi David, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good service, a bit of a long process but all good in the end, very helpful staff, and very thorough,soon As they recieved it I recieved my money, recommended thank you.
Excellent customer service. Very helpful.
Good,friendly service.
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Profissional and very helpful
Hi Jose, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Great service no problem with the communication I received
Hi Michael, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent service with people really knowledgeable although quite sluggish in what has been a extremely difficult year for all. Thank you Portafina!
Hi Neil, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
It was a long road changing pension provider's but portafina kept me up to date always with a friendly voice on the phone all the way to conclusion. I am so glad I chose portafina.
Hi Craig, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I was reccomended Portafina by a friend who was also satisfied with their service. I found them polite and eager to help with my pension drawdown. Any phone calls or queries were promptly answered. I would highly recomend this company.
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regard, Sharon.
Very happy with portafina who managed to get my old provider to transfer my pension within weeks. I had been trying for 7 months beforehand and couldn't get nowhere.
Hi Mark, thank you so much for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very prompt, friendly and efficient service.
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
A great service keep you update And really nice people to deal with and to trust.
Hi James, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I found dealing with Portafina very difficult, they certainly seem to have a manyarna attitude to chasing third parties for information. If I personally hadn’t chased for updates and drove the whole process I feel it would never have been concluded. Hopefully they will be better at investment and fund management time will tell.
Hi Stuart, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. Our aim is to make the process of pension checking as seamless and pain-free as possible. And while a nudge from clients can help encourage the less proactive pension providers to share with us the information they are required to, this should be a last resort. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We can look into this learn from why the experience was less than pain free for you. We believe our investment philosophy puts our clients one step ahead when it comes to their retirement savings and we look forward to helping you get the most out of your pot. Best wishes, Sharon.
During difficult times I found Portafina gave me a great service, telephone conversations and postal service was first class.
Hi Neil, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thank you for your quick response and friendly service, hope to hear from you in the near future
Hi Ganner, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Easy,professional and simple
Hi Graham, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thanks to everyone at the Portafina team who helped me achieve my wishes to unlock and access my pension fund, they listened and understood what my needs are, I would recommend Portafina to anyone who is looking for advice on there pension fund. Mr R Oakley Wolverhampton.
Hi Royston, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very happy with the way portafina dealt with my pension transfer and excellent customer service.
Hi Adam, thank you for your review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Great service, very helpful. The pension advisor was excellent explaining everything
Hi Craig, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 532 reviews