Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Very prompt, friendly and efficient service.
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
A great service keep you update And really nice people to deal with and to trust.
Hi James, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I found dealing with Portafina very difficult, they certainly seem to have a manyarna attitude to chasing third parties for information. If I personally hadn’t chased for updates and drove the whole process I feel it would never have been concluded. Hopefully they will be better at investment and fund management time will tell.
Hi Stuart, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. Our aim is to make the process of pension checking as seamless and pain-free as possible. And while a nudge from clients can help encourage the less proactive pension providers to share with us the information they are required to, this should be a last resort. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We can look into this learn from why the experience was less than pain free for you. We believe our investment philosophy puts our clients one step ahead when it comes to their retirement savings and we look forward to helping you get the most out of your pot. Best wishes, Sharon.
During difficult times I found Portafina gave me a great service, telephone conversations and postal service was first class.
Hi Neil, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thank you for your quick response and friendly service, hope to hear from you in the near future
Hi Ganner, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Easy,professional and simple
Hi Graham, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thanks to everyone at the Portafina team who helped me achieve my wishes to unlock and access my pension fund, they listened and understood what my needs are, I would recommend Portafina to anyone who is looking for advice on there pension fund.
Mr R Oakley
Wolverhampton.
Hi Royston, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very happy with the way portafina dealt with my pension transfer and excellent customer service.
Hi Adam, thank you for your review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Great service, very helpful. The pension advisor was excellent explaining everything
Hi Craig, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina are very professional and supplied me with all the information I required to make decisions about my pension and future
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Hi I've used portafina as they were very good at sorting my tax free lump sum out and hope they can continue to sort the rest of my pension out
Hi Vincent, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The change over transfer was made very easy and very professional. The information was made very easy to understand and was no problem ,if you needed to contact them if you were unsure of anything,it was never a problem.
Thank you very much. I would certainly recommend you to anyone else.
Hi Kevin, thank you very much for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina help you to release some much needed funds to achieve your goals and also reinvest the rest.
The staff are always contactable and they also send you clear information of their intentions, which are always in your best interests.
Hi Terry, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
quite a straight forward process as long as you have Photo Id ,slightly more complecated if you don't, kept upto date with fairly regular calls or e-mails
Hi Robert, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
This is amazing company done everything for me to do with my pensions.
Hi Sharron, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good service
Hi Malcolm, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I needed to release funds from my pension for some home improvement work and Portafina sorted the whole process quickly and professionally.Excellent service.
Hi Jeremy, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
On the whole i would say that it has been a positive experience transferring my pension, it did take a little longer than i thought it would but the help and professionalism from the Portafina team was excellent . Always answered the phone within a few rings and always willing to talk was one of the things that did stand out for me.

thank you team.
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
A pleasure dealing with portifina
Hi Graham, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I must admit i was a bit nervous about what i was doing with my pension and handing over control of my funds to someone else but i looked into Portafina which was a name i have heard before and felt comfortable with my decision. It could not have been better the communication right from the start and the advise of the experts which was in no way one sided but very professional right through to completion, at the end of the process the final decision of what to do was down to me with no pressure from Portafina.
A big thank you and Well done to all the staff you made this experience stress free with no worry at all.
Hi David, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 521 reviews