Portafina Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat
"Very happy with the out come Portafina what this company as done for me ."
Hi Michael, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"i would not hesitate to use portafina again or recommend to a friend the service i received was second to none the staff were friendly and explained everything without the jargon well done portafina"
Hi Patrick, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Excellent customer service & regular updates throughout."
Hi Paul, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"fantastic ,kept me informed about everything.no pressure ,everyone was very helpful and friendly.10/10 thanks."
Hi Keith, thanks for your nice review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Kept me informed every step of the way, would recommend them to anyone"
Hi Keith, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Thank you for all the help and advice very friendly staff and easy to talk to would never been possible without their support"
Hi Carol-Ann, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Good customer service kept me constant contact by phone to make sure I was ok with everything"
Hi Andrew, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"I found Portafina were very helpful and informative about the options for my pension and their advice was very helpful and easy to understand which made my decisions easier to do, the advisors were also friendly and professional"
Hi Alison, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Apart from trying to be talked out my twenty five percent on a few occasions and umpteen phone calls which were done very professional may i add. I think it took a bit to long but all in all turned out good in the end. Your staff handled them self's well and kept me up dated via email and phone, i gave a rating of Good there is always room for improvement. Thank You."
Dear Colin, thank you taking the time to post a review. We’re pleased that overall you were happy with our service. It’s very important for us to keep striving to further improve our service, so we welcome your feedback. Kind regards, Sharon.
"They done everything they said and replied to everything and anything that needed sorting."
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm really please you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Excellent experience, kept to there word n problems what so ever thanks"
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"An efficient service, all sorted in good time. Happy to have chosen Portafina!"
Hi Colin, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Waited to long for my money paid a huge sum and was always doing the chasing"
Hi Calum, thank you for your review and patience. While many pension transfers take no more than a few weeks, or less, the more complicated cases can be frustratingly slow. I’m really sorry that your experience was the latter and thank you for bearing with us. Best wishes, Sharon.
"Pleasant helpful and polite and easy to talk to. Always keeping you in the loop with what is going on with your pension"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"From the first initial phone conversation with the Portafina team...the customer service was excellent....very i formative and no pressure from them at all...I can highly recommend them to help u with ur enquiry about pensions..."
Hi Susan, thank you for your nice review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"We decided to use Portafina to guide us to accessing our pension, from start to finish they were friendly, professional and understanding when we were frustrated at things moving so slowly. I would definitely recommend Portafina to anyone going through the process, their fee was also very reasonable"
Hi John, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"An excellent and professional service many thanks"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"First class service from everyone I dealt with, everything was fully explained and I was supported all the time. Would fully recommend anyone to portafina"
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"From the first time of speaking to Ashley from Portafina I received a truly fantastic professional experience everything they done for me was great. 5 stars for this great company."
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
"Totally professional, kept up to date with every part of the process, friendly, helpful, nothing was too much trouble and was done within the time frame suggested, All paperwork was simple and easy to understand, overall a fully professional service"
Hi David, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.76 based on 464 reviews