Portafina Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

"Took a long time to sort out. They were not very good at keeping me informed I was the one who had to make weekly phone calls. End result was very good it was worth the wait"
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the process was a long time for you and you wasn't being informed regularly. If you could kindly email at bestfuture@portafina.co.uk with your name and address so I can take a look into your case and see why this has happened. Kind regards, Sharon.
"A very quick and easy process, no problems at all Highly recommend"
Hi Ian, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you are happy with our service.
J Karen Knight
"Very helpful"
Hi June, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"From initial enquiry to final outcome the team at Portafina did themselves proud. I couldn't have asked for better communication and professionalism, with the whole process taking about four months. Many thanks to everyone involved."
Hi David, thank you for your great review. I'm really pleased you were satisfied with our service.
"Fast friendly service everything went a plan and updated all the way"
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Received my pension after an email sent...Although the money was paid into wrong account."
Hi James, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that the money was paid into the wrong account. I will take look into your case to see why this has happened. If you would like more information about this then please email me at s.jhalli@portafina.co.uk . Kind regards, Sharon
"I would recommend potafina to help with taking some of your pension out. They keep in touch regularly to let you know what’s happening. And everything was straightforward. I found them to be a good company to deal with."
Thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Dealt with very quickly"
Hi Steven, thank you for your comment. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"I seen an advert on Facebook for portafina and pensions. I hate adverts on Facebook and wouldn't normally click on them but I had two (dormant) pensions that were just sat there doing nothing so decided to click and see what would happen. One of the selling points for me was the "you don't have to proceed if your not happy with the quote we give you" spiel. The other deal clincher was friendliness of the staff I dealt with, nothing seemed too much trouble for them. I'm so glad I went with portafina and for all the sceptics no! I havnt been paid by portafina for this review. I clicked on an advert and I didn't have to proceed with the quote but I'm so glad I did."
Hi Charles, thank you for your kind comments. I'm really pleased you are happy with our service.
"very professional helpful staff always giving proper updates keeping clients informed on important subject"
Hi Bryan, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
L Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent friendly and helpful advice over the phone answering questions clearly I would recommend you to anyone"
Hi Leslie, thank you for your great review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"The advice and help in sorting out my pension requirements to change from my original pension company to a new one and helping me to get some money from my pension which I did not know I could get from it."
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
P Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend Portafina to my friends and family great service and the staff are second to none."
Hi Philip, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased you were satisfied with our service.
C Donnithorne
Verified Buyer
"Happy to finally get MY money from MY pension fund . Unhappy that it took you so long . Unhappy that you kept losing copies of my documents (4 sets sent to you , 4 sets "lost"). I understand that we all know the Gov. were dragging their feet in paying-out , in spite of their "policy statements". I told you that an employee of Hammersmith & Fulham council told me that l "could not take any money from my pension " in spite of adverts on tv stating the opposite ! I think that you all dìd your best and that as a team , you all came across as very polite , professional people. Thankyou . 😎"
Hi Clive, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your documents being lost, I will look into this further and see what else could be done to stop that sort of thing happening in the future. I'm glad you have received your money and were satisfied with our service.
"good all round service and helpful staff"
Thank you Ian for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Thay let your know what is going on with the pension all the time and happy with the service"
Thank you Graham for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I tried local pension advisers and they didn't seem interested in looking into my pension options. Portafina where right away helpful and professional"
Thank you Andrew for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Excellent service would defiantly recommend to everyone"
Hi Douglas, thank you for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Long drawn out process in which I was updated as much as I expected.Since Becki Negus has taken over my case I've seen a vast improvement communication wise."
Hi, thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback. We are always looking at ways to speed up the process; frustratingly, though, some companies do drag their heels when it comes to sending us the information we need, especially final salary pension providers. I’m sorry to hear the process was particularly drawn-out for you. Your feedback on communication is particularly useful, as we should be hitting the standards you experienced when Becki took over every time.
"From start to finish Portafina kept me informed, they were extremely professional and I would recommend them to anyone."
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.68 based on 31 reviews