Portafina Reviews

Based on 540 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

marketing@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

The moment I needed help portafina made me feel that the support and understanding of my health and advice was there number one priority
Hi Kevin, thank you for your kind review. Our clients are at the heart of what we do so it's important to us to provide the best service. Thanks again and best wishes...
Easy to deal with and always helpful.
Hi Thomas, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Thanks again and best wishes.
Great experience with helpful understanding advisors
Hi Mick, thanks for leaving us a 5* review. It’s great to hear you were impressed with our service. Best wishes…
very professional, made me feel cared for.
Hi Stuart, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service. Best wishes...
Everything done very well but did take a long time to do it.
Hi Stuart, thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review. We're always looking for ways to improve our service, so we appreciate your honest feedback. Best wishes...
Portafina make it easy to understand what is going on with your pention
Hi Nicola, thank you for leaving us a five-star rating. It's great to know you were happy with our service. Best wishes...
I found very professional and always helpful
Hi Murray, thank you for leaving us a positive review. It's great to hear that you were happy with our service. Best wishes...
I needed my money to get imants turkey which i got so thanks for dealing with me
Hi Gary, thanks for leaving us a 5* review. It’s great to hear you were impressed with our service. Best wishes…
My advisors where very informative which made the whole process easy and straightforward, I'm very pleased with the service provided.
Hi Phillip, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you are were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Everything was explained to me but hard to take in if you don’t know this kind of thing but the guy was very helpful and everything went to plan . Thanks
Hi David, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very good service, a bit of a long process but all good in the end, very helpful staff, and very thorough,soon As they recieved it I recieved my money, recommended thank you.
Hi Richard, thank you so much for leaving us a great review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Best wishes...
Excellent customer service. Very helpful.
Hi Mark, thank you so much for leaving us a great review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Best wishes...
Good,friendly service.
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Profissional and very helpful
Hi Jose, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Great service no problem with the communication I received
Hi Michael, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent service with people really knowledgeable although quite sluggish in what has been a extremely difficult year for all. Thank you Portafina!
Hi Neil, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
It was a long road changing pension provider's but portafina kept me up to date always with a friendly voice on the phone all the way to conclusion. I am so glad I chose portafina.
Hi Craig, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I was reccomended Portafina by a friend who was also satisfied with their service. I found them polite and eager to help with my pension drawdown. Any phone calls or queries were promptly answered. I would highly recomend this company.
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regard, Sharon.
Very happy with portafina who managed to get my old provider to transfer my pension within weeks. I had been trying for 7 months beforehand and couldn't get nowhere.
Hi Mark, thank you so much for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very prompt, friendly and efficient service.
Hi, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 540 reviews