Portafina Reviews

of reviewers recommend Portafina
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Portafina Reviews

About Portafina:

Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

The staff were very polite and helpful all the way through my pension stages. Excellent staff and company I would recommend your company to other people. Great job well done.
All good thanks. Just need to final everything do I still o u. As I not had you bill. Or have you taken it? So I not do to much with it. Thanks again. And thanks very much for your call back. A good quick service.
Hi Martin, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. A member of our team will call you today explaining how our fee works. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thoroughly professional service from start to finish
Hi Ronald, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I have been lucky enough to have portafina look after my pension transfer which i have to say have been amazing, so helpful and friendly any questions i had were answered and i have always been kept informed every step of the way throughout the whole process. I would like to say a massive thank you to the team at portafina for all your help and i would highly recommend them Many thanks Vicky pearce
Hi Victoria, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
I liked the fact that no pressure was put on me to make decisions that I did not feel comfortable with. All options were explained to me in a way that was easy to understand.
Hi Richard, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
The service I got from Denice trice was excellent she kept me up dated on everything that was happening. And when that extra mile
Hi Julian, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Letters and phone calls were always clear and precise. All the people that I spoke to were helpful
Hi Mark, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Quick response and kept informed of progress. Everything was explained in detail on call.Would definitely recommend.
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Good and friendly easy to talk to explained anything i wanted to know.
Hi Keith, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina did a good job for me
Hi Stephen, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Excellent service Friendly and professional people Excellent advice and communications Highly recommended to all!! Thank you all at Portafina!! Best wishes Mark
Hi Mark, thank you so much for your kind review. I'm really pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Everything is simple to understand and they will help in anyway.
Hi Gary, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Knowledge first class service. And very quick to respond to any queries....
Hi Joanne, thank you for your nice. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Very professional service, I was kept informed of progress all the way through
Hi Neil, thank you for your kind review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
All i can say is portafina handled everything well, kept me informed with what was going on.
Hi Paul, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Thanks for all the help you are friendly and very helpful.
Hi Adrian, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina are professional and courteous I have no problem recommending their polite telephone mannerisms and willingness to help and advice backed by their knowledgeable understanding and guaranteed results in their industry many thanks to all staff involved I am very grateful.
Hi Andrew, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina explain every think to me and didn't pressure me into making any decisions ,but I'm glad i did and now I have all my pensions into one .Thanks Portafina
Hi Steve, thank you for your kind review. I'm really happy you were satisfied with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Although it seems a long process it is all about security of your information. I got the result I wanted and everything was explained in plain English so I understood every step
Hi, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Although the whole process took around 7 months from start to completion, i think this was out of Portafina's hands and all to do with my pension companies. Portafina were on the ball, nothing seemed to be a problem and they kept me fully updated with the whole process. Every member of staff i spoke to on the phone were very helpful, friendly and polite and suggested i could contact them anytime. I suffer from anxiety issues when I need to speak to anybody on a phone and Portafina were quick to reassure me and make a few calls for me. Of course there is a cost for the whole process but in fairness this was value for money. Many thanks, i will pass on any recommendations.
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. Kind regards, Sharon.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 484 reviews