Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone
"Excellent service with friendly helpful staff. You made the pension transfer hassle free. Which will now help my family. Thank you."
Hi Patrick, thank you ever so much for your review and we're really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received.
"Would like to thank you for taking it on and explaining every thing about it"
Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Good service but it took years not months like I thought"
Hi Paul. Thank you ever so much for your review and we’re really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. We are sorry the whole process took so long. When reviewing a pension, the one thing we cannot control is how long it takes a current provider to send all the information necessary to make a proper analysis. Some are very good while others are glacial, which is immensely frustrating! Thank you for your patience. And thanks again for your review.
"Good advice given,answered all my questions"
Hi James, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service.
"Potafina where great gave me all the information i needed to make up my mind up about what i wanted to do gave me all my options .even when i said i wanted to cash my pension in and gave them reasons they where very understanding and surpportive"
Hi John, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Good job"
Hi Anthony, thank you for nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"Made understanding the policies into plain English all team members eager to help polite and understanding"
Hi June, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"I am not good with paper work. From day one all the staff was friendly.they were always ready to listen and help.they were never in a rush to get the off the line. They spoke everything through with me.if I asked them to repeat or tell me in plain english.they always answered of course I will . It was so nice to know when you phoned you got a lovely welcome made you feel like part of a big family . Thank you all so much."
Hi Josephine, thank you so much for your great review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"By doing exactly what you said you would do"
Hi, thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"They were very helpful on the phone. It did take a long time for me to receive the pension money. But they kept me informed by letter and phone as to what was happening."
Hi Janita, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very happy I choose portafina you shorted every thing out for me and all I had to was sign thakyou so much"
Hi Tony, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were satisfied with our service.
"We’ve used portafina more than once, and wild recommend, they keep in touch and are there to help with any concerns"
Hi Stephen, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"Great advice from portafina explained everything to what I wanted to know very grateful"
Hi Graham, thanks for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Sorted out the pension funds from the 2 pension company's"
Hi Brian, thanks for the review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Very professional every step of the way!"
Hi Debra, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Improved my pension value and kept me updated all the time."
Hi Arthur, thank you for your review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Friendly staff. Happy to help and clear on what they are telling you."
Hi Karl, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Once they had received the money from group4 who were draging their heels I was very pleased with the speed I received the moneynAvey big THANK YOU."
Hi Eric, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Portafina where excellent in their approach from start to finish. DB pensions are notoriously difficult to access for reasons which remain a mystery to most clients however Portafina made myself as the client exactly aware of what drawing the benefits would entail. I hope that when many more clients decide they want to access their DB pensions that they go to Portafina who where one of the few companies who where prepared to listen to my circumstances and help me access the pension. So thankful to Portafina who have given my wife and myself so much more quality time together. Thank You."
Hi, thank you so much for your great review. I'm really please you were happy with our service.
"I found the experience of dealing with Portafina so smooth and efficient and the advisers were excellent and very professional. I would recommend Portafina to anybody. Iain MacDonald Benbecula"
Hi Iain, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 355 reviews