Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone
"Quick and efficient service"
Hi Noel, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I would highly recommend portafina to any body looking to sort out their pension"
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"They were very good and knowledgeable. Very expensive fees."
Hi Gary, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service.
"My proposal for my pension did not make financial sense on its own as I was losing some benefits by taking the pot early. Portafina explained this thoroughly, and accepted my reasoning based on other pension pots that I had ongoing, but it was reassuring that Portafina were careful to explain what I was giving up by taking my pension pot two years early."
Hi Bradley, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"I found Portafina to be very efficient friendly and courteous throughout the process of my pension review, my only complaint is that maybe they could have informed me that I needed to have stopped being a contributing member of my current pension fund as this caused quite a delay in the payment of my current pension, Portafina are managing my drawdown as yet I am unable to comment on the efficiency of that as of yet it’s going down !"
Hi David, thank you ever so much for your review. It's good to hear you were happy with our service, although I am sorry about the delay you experienced. I’ll ask a colleague to contact you about the final part of your message, just to reassure you about how your new pension is invested. Best wishes, the Portafina team.
"The staff were very helpful l would like to thank them all"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"The portafina staff were professional & reassuring . But I felt they were slightly powerless ( through no fault of their own ) when dealing with my former pension provider ie in being able to give transfer timescales . I felt there was more progress made when I pushed the provider for timescales . All in all a good service & I'm happy that I have received my pension now ."
Hi, thank you for your kind review and we’re really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. When reviewing a pension, the one thing we cannot control is how long it takes a current provider to send all the information necessary to make a proper analysis. Some are very good while others are glacial, which is immensely frustrating! Thank you for your patience. And thanks again for your review.
"I must say the staff I've dealt with over the last few months have been very polite and professional, nothing has been to much trouble, got to admit I was slightly nervous about my pension review at the start with Portafina, but as I got to know the company my nerves eased and my confidence grew, would of given them 5 stars if their prices had been a bit more competitive, I suppose as the saying goes you get what you pay for in life . Thank you Portafina"
Hi Alan, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to here you were happy with the service received.
"Excellent service with friendly helpful staff. You made the pension transfer hassle free. Which will now help my family. Thank you."
Hi Patrick, thank you ever so much for your review and we're really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received.
"Would like to thank you for taking it on and explaining every thing about it"
Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Good service but it took years not months like I thought"
Hi Paul. Thank you ever so much for your review and we’re really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. We are sorry the whole process took so long. When reviewing a pension, the one thing we cannot control is how long it takes a current provider to send all the information necessary to make a proper analysis. Some are very good while others are glacial, which is immensely frustrating! Thank you for your patience. And thanks again for your review.
"Good advice given,answered all my questions"
Hi James, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service.
"Potafina where great gave me all the information i needed to make up my mind up about what i wanted to do gave me all my options .even when i said i wanted to cash my pension in and gave them reasons they where very understanding and surpportive"
Hi John, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Good job"
Hi Anthony, thank you for nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"Made understanding the policies into plain English all team members eager to help polite and understanding"
Hi June, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"I am not good with paper work. From day one all the staff was friendly.they were always ready to listen and help.they were never in a rush to get the off the line. They spoke everything through with me.if I asked them to repeat or tell me in plain english.they always answered of course I will . It was so nice to know when you phoned you got a lovely welcome made you feel like part of a big family . Thank you all so much."
Hi Josephine, thank you so much for your great review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"By doing exactly what you said you would do"
Hi, thanks for the nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"They were very helpful on the phone. It did take a long time for me to receive the pension money. But they kept me informed by letter and phone as to what was happening."
Hi Janita, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very happy I choose portafina you shorted every thing out for me and all I had to was sign thakyou so much"
Hi Tony, thank you for your kind review. I'm really glad you were satisfied with our service.
"We’ve used portafina more than once, and wild recommend, they keep in touch and are there to help with any concerns"
Hi Stephen, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 363 reviews