Portafina Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

"very professional helpful staff always giving proper updates keeping clients informed on important subject"
Hi Bryan, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
L Fletcher
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent friendly and helpful advice over the phone answering questions clearly I would recommend you to anyone"
Hi Leslie, thank you for your great review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"The advice and help in sorting out my pension requirements to change from my original pension company to a new one and helping me to get some money from my pension which I did not know I could get from it."
Hi John, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
P Simmonds
Verified Buyer
"I would recommend Portafina to my friends and family great service and the staff are second to none."
Hi Philip, thank you for your kind review. I'm pleased you were satisfied with our service.
C Donnithorne
Verified Buyer
"Happy to finally get MY money from MY pension fund . Unhappy that it took you so long . Unhappy that you kept losing copies of my documents (4 sets sent to you , 4 sets "lost"). I understand that we all know the Gov. were dragging their feet in paying-out , in spite of their "policy statements". I told you that an employee of Hammersmith & Fulham council told me that l "could not take any money from my pension " in spite of adverts on tv stating the opposite ! I think that you all dìd your best and that as a team , you all came across as very polite , professional people. Thankyou . 😎"
Hi Clive, thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that there were some issues with your documents being lost, I will look into this further and see what else could be done to stop that sort of thing happening in the future. I'm glad you have received your money and were satisfied with our service.
"good all round service and helpful staff"
Thank you Ian for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Thay let your know what is going on with the pension all the time and happy with the service"
Thank you Graham for your kind review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I tried local pension advisers and they didn't seem interested in looking into my pension options. Portafina where right away helpful and professional"
Thank you Andrew for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Excellent service would defiantly recommend to everyone"
Hi Douglas, thank you for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"Long drawn out process in which I was updated as much as I expected.Since Becki Negus has taken over my case I've seen a vast improvement communication wise."
Hi, thank you for the review. We really appreciate your feedback. We are always looking at ways to speed up the process; frustratingly, though, some companies do drag their heels when it comes to sending us the information we need, especially final salary pension providers. I’m sorry to hear the process was particularly drawn-out for you. Your feedback on communication is particularly useful, as we should be hitting the standards you experienced when Becki took over every time.
"From start to finish Portafina kept me informed, they were extremely professional and I would recommend them to anyone."
Hi Peter, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Such a pleasure to deal with Portafina. Contact staff always had the answers to hand, whenever I called them for further info or to query something. During the various pensions transfers, I was always kept up to date by letter, so that I could keep track of things. I would not hesitate in recommending Portafina to anyone else who wanted to initiate a pension review."
Hi Chola, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Dealt with in a straight forward way no jargon or going round the houses to explain. Thankyou"
Hi Alan, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"they were there when i needed them correspondence by phone to keep you updated excellent service i got"
Thank you for your review, I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"It was competent,quick and successful."
Thanks Edward for your nice reply.
"Portafina was always there to answer any questions rega"
Thanks for your nice review
"Great service, highly recommend the team at Portafina especially Denise and Charlotte who were very professional and dealt with my pension transfer with speed and efficiency 10/10"
Hi Colin, thanks for the great comment. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service. I will pass on your comments to Denise and Charlotte.
"Very professional and a pleasure to deal with"
Hi David, thanks for the nice review. I'm pleased your happy with our service.
S Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"Portafina really did make me happy. The service was second to none, I was kept informed at every stage of the transaction about what was going on and what was likely to occur next. My representative, Anna, was polite, patient and good humoured even when I asked the most asenine questions. I was given a superbly well presented folder containing avery last bit of information I could need including help, guidance and reference for every question asked. Whenever I phoned Portafina I never had to listen to an endlessly looped tape of classical music before being put through to the staff. Very happy customer indeed......"
Hi Simon, thank you for your kind comments. I'm glad you were happy with our service. I will make sure I pass the comments on to Anna.
"I know I have invested my pensions with yous,you in vest in new house builds,but that all I know,t present when I retire I will gat about two hundred pound a week"
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. It sounds as though you would appreciate a little more clarity on how and where your pension is currently invested. If you’d like I can arrange for someone to call you to discuss this with you further? We’re always here to help if you have any questions about your pension. Just let me know about the telephone call and I can take it from there.
Best wishes,