Portafina Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Portafina

About Portafina: Portafina are a pension advice specialist and will help clients make the right decision about their pension.

adviseme@portafina.co.uk

Affinity House Beaufort Court Sir Thomas Langley Road

Categories:
B2C
Financial Services

Telephone
"what can I say..........! from start to finish outstanding service most helpful and polite full staff they kept me informed at every step of the way either by phone or letter. I certainly would highly recommend Portafina to every one who is wanting to sort out their pension or they just want to invest it.so on that note i can only say 5 star service and many thanks for all your help and support."
Hi, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased that you were happy with our service.
"very helpful staff"
Hi David, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very grateful that you dealt with my pension transfer so efficiently . All done and dusted in 8 months thank you all once again"
Hi John, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Very good ,kept me informed all along the process"
Hi Jeffrey, thanks for your nice review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"I am very satisfied with PORTAFINA services. It’s nice to deal with professional people. Highly recommended."
Hi Rolando, thanks for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Excellent service and impressed updates were given regularly."
Hi David, thanks for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Although the pension process was long winded, Portafina kept us informed by letter and phone always treating us with respect.. A very professional company who always had my interest at heart."
Hi Linda, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"With Portafina they all what was asked as I had tried a couple of companies before but was messed about and had it dragged out far to long but Portafina got it sorted much faster and I was informed on a regular basis right up to the conclusion and I would recommend to other people I know"
Hi Andrew, thank you for your kind review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"Very helpful from start to finish definitely recommend to everyone"
Hi Kevin, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"Kept me well informed throughout the process."
Hi Brian, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service.
"Quick and efficient service"
Hi Noel, thank you for your nice review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
"I would highly recommend portafina to any body looking to sort out their pension"
Hi Christopher, thank you for your kind review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.
"They were very good and knowledgeable. Very expensive fees."
Hi Gary, thank you for your nice review. I'm happy you were satisfied with our service.
"My proposal for my pension did not make financial sense on its own as I was losing some benefits by taking the pot early. Portafina explained this thoroughly, and accepted my reasoning based on other pension pots that I had ongoing, but it was reassuring that Portafina were careful to explain what I was giving up by taking my pension pot two years early."
Hi Bradley, thank you for your nice review. I'm really pleased you were happy with our service.
"I found Portafina to be very efficient friendly and courteous throughout the process of my pension review, my only complaint is that maybe they could have informed me that I needed to have stopped being a contributing member of my current pension fund as this caused quite a delay in the payment of my current pension, Portafina are managing my drawdown as yet I am unable to comment on the efficiency of that as of yet it’s going down !"
Hi David, thank you ever so much for your review. It's good to hear you were happy with our service, although I am sorry about the delay you experienced. I’ll ask a colleague to contact you about the final part of your message, just to reassure you about how your new pension is invested. Best wishes, the Portafina team.
"The staff were very helpful l would like to thank them all"
Hi Stephen, thank you for your review. I'm glad you were satisfied with our service.
"The portafina staff were professional & reassuring . But I felt they were slightly powerless ( through no fault of their own ) when dealing with my former pension provider ie in being able to give transfer timescales . I felt there was more progress made when I pushed the provider for timescales . All in all a good service & I'm happy that I have received my pension now ."
Hi, thank you for your kind review and we’re really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received. When reviewing a pension, the one thing we cannot control is how long it takes a current provider to send all the information necessary to make a proper analysis. Some are very good while others are glacial, which is immensely frustrating! Thank you for your patience. And thanks again for your review.
"I must say the staff I've dealt with over the last few months have been very polite and professional, nothing has been to much trouble, got to admit I was slightly nervous about my pension review at the start with Portafina, but as I got to know the company my nerves eased and my confidence grew, would of given them 5 stars if their prices had been a bit more competitive, I suppose as the saying goes you get what you pay for in life . Thank you Portafina"
Hi Alan, thank you for your nice review. I'm glad to here you were happy with the service received.
"Excellent service with friendly helpful staff. You made the pension transfer hassle free. Which will now help my family. Thank you."
Hi Patrick, thank you ever so much for your review and we're really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service you received.
"Would like to thank you for taking it on and explaining every thing about it"
Hi Eddie, thank you so much for your review. I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Portafina is rated 4.77 based on 373 reviews