Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy Windows LTD
Read Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

About Poppy Windows LTD:

A new breed of double glazing company.

gary@poppywindows.co.uk

Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Alan
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 18th October 2019
Alan
We are very happy with our new windows and front door. We contacted Gary after reading all the positive reviews on the company web site. As soon as we met him we knew we made a good choice. No hard sell or pressure to buy, he answered all our questions, gave us time to think things over, he gave us advice and options. We were happy with the price and believe we got good value for money. We did a bit of online research about the products and they are good quality. Steve fitted the windows and door, he was lovely and did a great job. We notice the difference right away, the house is warmer and it looks better, we highly recommend using this company.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Buying new windows and doors is a big purchase. I liked the information on the web site, no hard sell. Gary came round and spent time discussing our requirements, he answered all our questions and gave us product samples. He gave us time to think it over and left it to us to come back with a decision. After reading all the reviews and meeting him we knew we made the right choice. He kept us updated. We are really pleased with our new windows and doors. Steve fitted them and he was lovely, he did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend this company. I did compared quotes from another company and Gary's was the best value for money along with good quality products and excellent customer service
Absolutely delighted with my new French Doors.
Gary had great ideas of what would look good whilst also considering practicality.
My brother recommended Poppy Windows to me, as he'd had new front door & a great experience with them.
I can't praise Gary enough as not only did he fit my new doors brilliantly, he also fixed a problem I had with my existing front door.
I'll be using Poppy Windows for my other new windows in the future & highly recommend you do too.
A company that goes the extra mile.
Had 4 windows fitted by Poppy windows, Service excellent , nothing was too much trouble for Gary and his fitter Ste, would highly recommend the company and I will definitely use Poppy windows again. Thanks again to Gary and Ste.
The best decision we have made this year is to have Poppy Windows install new windows and doors. From the first visit Gary has been the ultimate professional. No pushy sales talk. He's kept us up to date throughout the whole process. He is clearly passionate about his business and ensuring his customers are happy. The fitters Mark and Paul worked non stop for two days. Even our neighbour commented on their work ethic. They too were so professional and have a lot of pride in their work. If we could give a 10* rating we would. If you are considering double glazing go to Poppy Windows.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Poppy windows has fitted my third rockdoor Gary and fitters are excellent.great job .
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th July 2020
This is my third rockdoor from poppy Windows .always great service from Gary . I would not go anywhere else fitting is always excellent.
I was looking to replace 2 external doors and was recommended to this company by a friend who spoke very highly of them, so I decided I'd give them a try. I'm so glad I did! There was no pressure levied (unlike other companies I've tried) Gary and his staff were very professional and the fitting of my doors by a father and son team was first class. I was very happy with the cost too, which was half of that quoted by another company. The big question, I suppose, is would I use this company again? The answer quite honestly is: I wouldn't use anyone else! Thanks to all involved for all your hard work, I'm thrilled with how my new doors look.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 3rd July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 3rd July 2020
We can highly recommend Poppy Windows. Every body came on time for the installation and they were very courteous and efficient. For the standard of the product and the workmanship we were very happy with the price.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th June 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Poppy windows Gary and his team replaced a bedroom window with French doors and although only a small job we received excellent service, a competitive price, and communication from start to finish.
The team turned up on the day prompt and worked cleanly and professionally until finished.
We are very pleased with end result and would recommend Poppy windows 'Thank You' Gary and the team.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 27th May 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 27th May 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 27th May 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 27th May 2020
Cannot sing the praises of Gary and the team at Poppy highly enough. We had all of our windows replaced and everything from price, installation and customer care has been second to none. Gary even suggested a changed design for my sons bedroom window so as to incorporate another fire escape. Looking at the future to have a porch way and second door fitted to our house and we wont be looking any further than Poppy. Thoroughly recommend - wouldn't even consider using anyone else. Thankyou Gary and everyone at Poppy.
Can not rate Poppy windows high enough. We have had a host of work done including windows, patio doors and rock door all done to a high standard.

Owner Gary even went above and beyond by coming back and went completely out of his way to fit a window cil to finish of the window and our kitchen free of charge.

Highly recommend Poppy Windows
I have recently had all the front windows replaced and I can not rate Poppy Windows high enough.Their prices are reasonable and the communication between Gary and myself was excellent from start to finish.....nothing is too much trouble for Gary and his fitters. Gary is a perfectionist and isn't happy until his customer is happy. I willl be using Poppy windows again soon to replace my back windows and I will certainly be highly recommending them to others.
We had Poppy windows out for 1 bedroom window, kitchen window, patio doors and rock door for the front door. Can not rate them high enough, nothing is a problem and fitting service is second to none. Company owner Gary is a perfectionist and will not leave a job until it is 100% finished. Communication was great with on going advice from Gary.
Would recommend to friends and family.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 17th October 2019
We’re extremely pleased with our new rock door and window. Great service from Gary throughout and fantastic results.
We only added the window on last minute but Gary still committed to getting it sorted and fitted for us at the same time as the door.
100% recommend Gary and Poppy Windows.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 20th June 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 20th June 2019
Excellent service from a Poppy Windows. We had two doors fitted, cladding and spot lights. Really happy with the result, Gary went the extra mile for us, he promised a stunning finish and he didn’t disappoint. Highly recommend!
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 12th June 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 12th June 2019
Really happy with the rock door and windows we had a few problems with the door but was a manufacturing fault but gary sorted everything out
and was always on hand Great prices and would 100% highly reccomend and will use again for some more windows that will be getting replaced
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 2nd May 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 2nd May 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 2nd May 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 2nd May 2019
We got a Rock door on the front & patio doors on the back of our period home. Gary & his team were true to there word totally amazing work & professional.... there time keeping was impeccable. Kept us updated right the way through every stage of the work being done or ready to be done
We wouldn’t go any where else for windows now poppy doors 🚪 all the way .....,,
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 13th April 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 13th April 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 13th April 2019
Really happy with m new rock door the team are amazing excpecialy gary helped me threw from ordering to fitting. Great prices and was fitted a few weeks after i placed my order would highly reccomend
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 29th March 2019 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 29th March 2019
Very happy with Poppy Windows. Just had a Rockdoor fitted and the fitter was pleasant and cleaned his mess up. Communication with Gary was excellent and efficient.
Poppy Windows LTD is rated 5.00 based on 68 reviews