Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppy Windows LTD

About Poppy Windows LTD: A new breed of double glazing company.

gary@poppywindows.co.uk

Eccleston Gardens

Tell us how Poppy Windows LTD made you happy

Sandra C
"We bought a Rockdoor front door for our newly renovated house from Poppy Windows. The service provided by Gary and the team is excellent and his price was very competitive. He really takes great pride in everything he does and protected the door for us until the build was completed. We have now moved in to our new home and are delighted with our door."
Michelle
"We decided to get a new front Rockdoor which is built in to an arched frame with two side windows. I came across Poppy windows on the website and the reviews were excellent, you always get a bit suspicious over who actually writes them. But having jumped in with both feet and done the deal with Poppy windows. I can see why most of them rated them very highly and particularly the owner Gary. We can’t praise Gary & his team enough, nothing was too much trouble for them. Gary talked us through the product, ordering process, fitting and pricing. The price was very good compared to other quotes we had. From the quotation through to final fitting we were kept informed of what was happening, if things had to be changed Gary would call first and make sure we knew about it. We would have no problems in recommending this company to any potential buyer."
"Can’t recommend Gary and his crew highly enough. They went above and beyond when supplying and installing Rock Door. Very professional outfit. Thanks once again"
"This is a great company to deal with. The products are first class. From order to fitting not a problem. Had all the front done, a new composit door looks really good. Thank you Gary and the team."
"I had to decide - replacement wooden door or a PVC one? Gary Peacock came quickly and at the time that he had indicated to give quote and helpful advice as to whether the bottom half of the door should be laminated patterned glass or PVC panel. The door took a little longer to instal than indicated on the promised day, but the job was done well, clearing up was good, and the finished result was very pleasing. I am delighted with the door. Communication by email and phone was excellent. I will certainly recommend Poppy Windows to my friends."
"Totally transformed the look of my house with a new front door, excellent customer service and a perfect job!! Thank you"
"Just purchased my third Rock Door all top quality, The installation team very professional and efficient."
"Professional approach to fulfill the customers wishes. Poppy recently installed a new porch to an extremely high standard.I decided to have a new front door installed also. Overall an impeccable service."
"Gary and team were very helpful and professional. No hard sales just good advice and all the work was carried out on time and the door looks really good. Would not hesitate to recommend Poppy Windows."
"Love my new doors! Fantastic quality and Gary paid attention to ensure they were finished to a high standard. Would highly recommend this company."
"A friend recommended poppy windows to me after having his front door replaced by them. As soon as I meet Gary, I new he was genuine and cared about the customer when discussing all aspects of the work I was wanting done. He was very thorough from start to finish. The replacement is top quality and has been fitted to a very high standard. I would have no hesitation using Poppy Windows Ltd in the future, and I most certainly would recommend them for all the right reasons. ' Gary I'm one extremely happy customer. Thank you.........."
"I was put in touch with Poppy Windows having enquired direct to Rock Doors with regards to purchasing a new front door. Rock Doors informed me that Poppy Windows were an approved fitter of their product and they provided me with Gary's details. Gary (from Poppy Windows) contacted me within 24 hours of my enquiry and I can honestly say that his company couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. From measuring up to final installation they were first class and I would highly recommend them to anyone who's thinking of putting in new windows or doors in their property."
"Extremely pleased with the whole process from initial measure through fitting to the finished article. Personal service and excellent product. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks."
"Love our new Rock Door, it looks amazing and all our neighbours comment on how fabulous it looks. Gary was responsive to text and emails and came when he said he would. Great service !"
"Very pleased with Front and French Doors. Competitive pricing and personalised care from Gary right from order to completion of the job. Gary looked after us well and made sure we got the best deal and was quite pleasant and flexible in his approach. Thanks again Gary."
"After recently purchasing an old property I wanted to replace the external doors and glass units. I received 3 quotes prior to contacting Poppy Windows and decided to use them based on their competitive pricing and superior knowledge of both their products and the work involved compared to the other salesmen who quoted. Gary knew every detail about his products and provided multiple options for both the doors and the glass. I had the porch arch and double doors replaced along with the internal front door, 5 unit door frame and 5 units of glass. The fitter has done an excellent job and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of his work. Gary was also great throughtout and worked to accommodate all of my requirements for both the porch and the internal design. The installation was inspected on completion and several people have commented on both the product and quality of workmanship since. The customer definitely comes first - I would certainly recommend."
"I was put in contact with Poppy Windows by the manufacturing company of the Rockdoor, after a large well known St. Helens company failed to supply me with a quotation in a reasonable time. I am very glad that I have had my door fitted by Poppy, Gary was excellent and came to view the work required within a couple of hours after I contacted him. The contract and price was supplied the next day and a survey was completed by the Installation Manager within a few days. The installation of the door was completed within the agreed timescales by Dave, who made an excellent job, he is a very good fitter and completed the installation within a couple of hours. The door looks great and the workmanship is excellent, without much mess at my property. Gary has overseen the whole order and has kept me totally informed throughout, he always responds to any emails of phone calls and is prompt for any appointments. I would have no problems in recommending this company to any potential customer and would be more than happy to let you examine the workmanship at my premises"
"Gary and his team of fitters were brilliant. Professional and friendly from quote to fit, they couldn't do enough for us. I am so pleased with the look and quality of my Rockdoor, my hall and stairs have never felt so warm and bright. Great job guys I would recommend you 100% Thank you Julie"
"Excellent door, very well fitted, customer does come first nothing too much trouble for Gary. Biggest compliment from the neighbours "best door in the street by far, lifts the house"."
"I had a major robbery a year ago, the robbers smashing my previous back doors. Poppy windows installed both back doors with Rockdoors and also a vulnerable internal door. They have just installed the fourth Rockdoor in my house - this time for the front door. All have been installed perfectly, with minimal fuss or disruption, right first time, they all look good and I feel much safer with these strong doors. The front door has uplifted the look of my house and it is now much brighter inside the hall. Gary advised me throughout on what options I had and what would work best in my house and I am thrilled with the result. Very happy to recommend Poppy Windows."
Poppy Windows LTD is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews