Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppy Windows LTD

About Poppy Windows LTD: A new breed of double glazing company.

gary@poppywindows.co.uk

Eccleston Gardens

How would you rate Poppy Windows LTD?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Leanne.
"Great service. We had a problem with the glass colour in my new front door but Gary amended the problem with a whole new door slab instead of just changing the glass so the finished result was perfect. I'm delighted with the door and the fitters are great. Would definitely recommend."
Stephen
"Poppy Windows were put into contact with myself through Rock Door, as they are the trusted installer for my area. Gary got in touch, visited me for a discussion, and invited me to view a recent installation within my street. Following this initial meeting, with no pressure, I provided Gary a design and he promptly drafted up a contract. Gary and the installation team arrived on time, and promptly set about their work. I was happy with the result, and Gary returned to ensure the installation quality was of a standard with which he was satisfied. I have no complaints with Poppy Windows, great work and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Poppy Windows fitted my mum's fascias, gutters in the summer and we just got them back again to change the Windows and fit a rock door all in black. Great job, the house looks amazing. Thanks"
Anne
"Poppy windows had already put me a rock door in anthracite grey on the front of my house ,they did a great job of my door I had my windows all done at the front to match in anthracite grey triple glazed another great job thanks Gary poppy windows"
"It was a pleasure working with poppy windows. A breath of fresh air dealing with Gary. From start to finish Poppy windows couldnt do enough for us to ensure that we got the product we wanted. We had the glazing at the front of the house replaced and two rock doors fitted. To say we are over the moon with the result is an understatement. From start to finish communication was excellent and this company derserves to succeed as they are fantastic. We have decided to do additional work and Poppy windows will be doing it as i can trust them. Great job and First class service."
"I have recently had two Rock doors fitted by Gary and his team at Poppy Windows, who had been recommended to me by Rockdoor. Gary provided a first class service throughout the whole process from the initial discussion where he was very friendly, knowledgeable & helpful with no sales pressure. His team are experienced fitters & I am very impressed by the attention to detail. Gary went over & above my expectations by rectifying faults on my Windows caused by a previous installer. I am extremely happy with the service Gary & his team provided & would highly recommend them & would definitely have them back in the future."
"Fantastic service. Gary worked with to get exactly what wanted. No hard sell. He listened and told us the option. We had front and back windows and doors. We even extra done free of charge. We would not hestitate to recommend Poppy windows to family, friends or anyone wanting a great job done at a very reasonable price."
"FANTASTIC front door supplied and fitted by Gary and the team at Poppy Window LTD, we’re the envy of the street. Gary came out to the property and showed me lots of designs to choose from and offered his extensive knowledge in choosing the perfect Rockdoor at very competitive prices. I have an old property which meant fitting the front door was not a straightforward task, his fitters were brilliant, clean, tidy and made the fit look easy! Could not recommend them highly enough!"
"Excellent service from design/selection through to the installation..."
"Just had two rock doors fitted by poppy windows brilliant job ,Gary and his fitters were brilliant never stopped working ,would not stop for a drink . will definitely have morejobs with them in the future would not go with any other company Mrs T sthelens ."
"Poppy Windows have just completed the install of a Rockdoor Ultimate Indiana in Anthracite Grey. Not only the door, but the whole experience has been great. Poppy Windows were recommended to me by Rockdoor themselves as an accredited installer in my area. I made contact with Gary (Managing Director) who came out to see me, gave me brochures and showed me a cross cut section of a door so that I could see how they were made. He gave me lots of advice and made recommendations on what would work best. The price quoted was competitive and pretty much exactly what I expected based on my resesarch. I decided to go ahead at which point Gary visited for a second time to make absolutely sure that the order he made with Rockdoor was correct. The door was fitted by two guys who work for Gary, they were well equiped and clearly very experienced. They did the job quickly and with minimal disruption. About an hour after they had left, Gary called to inspect the door himself. I pointed out a few minor issues, namely: - The outer bar had been fitted upside down, this was very hard to notice except for the name "Blu" etched on the side was upside down. - There was a black mark on one of the hinges. - The edge of the door looked quite dirty. Gary rectified all of these issues without any problem. He then spent a good hour going over the door and making sure it was perfect. He made lots of tweaks to things that I hadn't even spotted were an issue. Upon conclusion, he gave me lots of advice on how to keep the door looking great. Throughout, Gary has given me extra things that I've asked about at no extra cost, the service genuinely could not have been better."
"Had Rockdoor fitted, Very professional work. Excellent finish.Would highly recommend Poppy Windows."
"We had 3 Rock Doors, 24 Windows, Roofline and French Doors installed along with walls removing by POPPY Windows. We did have some issues with the new Flush Casement Windows as they are new to the UK market. But We worked through the issues and got things back on track. I had acoustic laminated glass added to all downstairs Windows for security reasons and they look great in Anthracite Grey. Gary is very knowledgeable and helpful. We also got a great deal on the price too. Many thanks."
"Poppy Windows provided a great and friendly service throughout. From initially contacting Rock Door, who recommended Poppy Windows, the door and windows were fitted in just over two weeks. We were very impressed with the attention to detail. They took on board everything we wanted and advised us on the aesthetics and finer details, such as the slim line threshold, locking mechamisms, sand blasted glazing above the door, A-rated and laminated glazing. Would definitely use again."
"Fast and fantastic! We'd had a bit of trouble and needed to have a new, very secure, front door fitted quickly. We contacted Rock Doors, who we'd been told made the toughest doors, they recommended Poppy Windows as their preferred installer in our area. Gary at Poppy was in touch with us within a few hours, came out to measure up and talk us through the options. A quotation soon followed, complete with pictures showing what the finished result would look like. Within just six days, the chosen door and surround are installed. What a super job! Not only do we feel very safe behind this strong door, but it looks beautiful too. Gary and his team were a pleasure to have at the house and they could not have done more to help."
"Very professional clean tidy great communication from start to finish"
"Anyway my new composite door and Windows are fabulous. I never knew that the acoustic laminated glass would stop as much noise as they do. Gary this was a good recommend for my terraced onto the pavement house. I feel safer too as the glass is harder to break through. My house looks and is beautiful from the front. I didn't know that you could love new windows and doors so much! Thank you poppy windows."
"I had a burglary 4 weeks ago, in which 2 doors and a window were badly damaged and needed replacing. Poppy Windows were brilliant in their response, installing two composite doors to replace the damaged doors and an additional third to replace a fire door from the garage into the house that I had difficulty locking and looked awful. Installation was quicker than I have ever experienced before and very professionally done by the team. All three doors look beautiful and are considerably more solid and better fitted than the old ones and are a significant improvement on the old ones. I now feel secure again in my house knowing that no one is going to get through these doors. Thanks Gary and the team for a job well done."
"Gary and the team at poppy windows have been brilliant throughout the whole process of ordering and purchasing my two new windows does and new solidor. The manager Is very knowledgable went out of his way to advise me on what would best suit my house and budget and guided me every step of the way in order to meet my admittedly picky requirements and overcome any issues that arose. The fitters were very professional, efficient and approachable. The result looks stunning and is just want I wanted. I am thrilled. I wasn't given the hard sell and very much appreciated the non-pressuring, supportive approach, being a single woman living on my own. I would have no hesitation in recommending poppy windows to anyone."
"Perfect rosewood windows, chartwell green rock door, composite back door & soffits & gutters to the garage. Exactly what I wanted. Tidy fitters. Already recommended to 2 neighbours."
Poppy Windows LTD is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews