Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Poppy Windows LTD
Read Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

About Poppy Windows LTD:

A new breed of double glazing company.

gary@poppywindows.co.uk

Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Janet &
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 25th July 2020
Janet &
Would just like to thank Garry from Poppy windows for our fabulous windows and Rock Door fitted last week by Mark and Paul what a great team of fitters arrived on time and their work is brilliant clean tidy you wouldnt know anyone had been here thankyou so much would recomend them to everyone cheers guys from Jim Mary.
Thanks Gary and George, a terrific job installing our front door. An excellent job two very nice gentlemen I highly recommend them. So conscientious in their work. 10 out of 10. Stewart & Joyce
Love my back door and new window in garage had my front door and new window fitted 5 months ago excellent service from poppy windows so i got them to fit my door and window in my garage would definitely recommend them thanks once again Gary
Well done to Poppy Windows for the professional way in which the work was carried out when having our windows and doors fitted recently. Mark and Paul gave a first-class service and Gary was most helpful in guiding us in making the right choices. Would highly recommend this company.
Gary and his team just finished our windows. What an excellent job. We couldn’t have wished for anything better. Nothing was too much trouble for them. They even put the blinds back for us. Gary is a perfect gentleman and can’t do enough for you. I would recommend Gary and his company poppy windows every time.
Door is excellent. Fitters were excellent and didn't even stop for a brew. Would have preferred a few telephone calls to texts, but then I'm old school.🙂
What a superb company, efficient, reliable and friendly with an exceptional standard of work. Thank you Gary and George, love the Rock doors!
We are very happy with the workmanship fitting our composite rock door, Gary and George were very efficient and clean. Thanks lads
Would definitely recommend poppy windows great price gary was brilliant quality of door and fitting superb
Excellent service from start to finish. I cannot praise Gary and his installers Mark and Paul highly enough. All were professional, courteous and have given a first class service. I would not hesitate to recommend Poppy Windows Ltd and cannot find anything negative to say about them.
First class company. Gary goes out of his way to make sure that the installation goes smoothly. Attention to detail is first class. If your thinking of having a new door or windows fitted, look no further than Poppy Windows 👍
Poppy windows came recommended and we are so glad we bought our back door and had a kitchen window refitted. The service from start to finish was excellent - all at a reasonable price. Everything happened as they said and everything was explained and communicated well. We are more than happy to recommend Gary and his team at Poopy Windows
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 19th November 2020
We are very happy with our new windows and front door. We contacted Gary after reading all the positive reviews on the company web site. As soon as we met him we knew we made a good choice. No hard sell or pressure to buy, he answered all our questions, gave us time to think things over, he gave us advice and options. We were happy with the price and believe we got good value for money. We did a bit of online research about the products and they are good quality. Steve fitted the windows and door, he was lovely and did a great job. We notice the difference right away, the house is warmer and it looks better, we highly recommend using this company.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Buying new windows and doors is a big purchase. I liked the information on the web site, no hard sell. Gary came round and spent time discussing our requirements, he answered all our questions and gave us product samples. He gave us time to think it over and left it to us to come back with a decision. After reading all the reviews and meeting him we knew we made the right choice. He kept us updated. We are really pleased with our new windows and doors. Steve fitted them and he was lovely, he did a fantastic job. I would highly recommend this company. I did compared quotes from another company and Gary's was the best value for money along with good quality products and excellent customer service
Absolutely delighted with my new French Doors. Gary had great ideas of what would look good whilst also considering practicality. My brother recommended Poppy Windows to me, as he'd had new front door & a great experience with them. I can't praise Gary enough as not only did he fit my new doors brilliantly, he also fixed a problem I had with my existing front door. I'll be using Poppy Windows for my other new windows in the future & highly recommend you do too. A company that goes the extra mile.
Had 4 windows fitted by Poppy windows, Service excellent , nothing was too much trouble for Gary and his fitter Ste, would highly recommend the company and I will definitely use Poppy windows again. Thanks again to Gary and Ste.
The best decision we have made this year is to have Poppy Windows install new windows and doors. From the first visit Gary has been the ultimate professional. No pushy sales talk. He's kept us up to date throughout the whole process. He is clearly passionate about his business and ensuring his customers are happy. The fitters Mark and Paul worked non stop for two days. Even our neighbour commented on their work ethic. They too were so professional and have a lot of pride in their work. If we could give a 10* rating we would. If you are considering double glazing go to Poppy Windows.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 24th July 2020
Poppy windows has fitted my third rockdoor Gary and fitters are excellent.great job .
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 7th July 2020
This is my third rockdoor from poppy Windows .always great service from Gary . I would not go anywhere else fitting is always excellent.
I was looking to replace 2 external doors and was recommended to this company by a friend who spoke very highly of them, so I decided I'd give them a try. I'm so glad I did! There was no pressure levied (unlike other companies I've tried) Gary and his staff were very professional and the fitting of my doors by a father and son team was first class. I was very happy with the cost too, which was half of that quoted by another company. The big question, I suppose, is would I use this company again? The answer quite honestly is: I wouldn't use anyone else! Thanks to all involved for all your hard work, I'm thrilled with how my new doors look.
Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 3rd July 2020 Poppy Windows LTD 5 star review on 3rd July 2020
Poppy Windows LTD is rated 5.00 based on 80 reviews