Poppy Windows LTD Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Poppy Windows LTD

About Poppy Windows LTD: A new breed of double glazing company.

gary@poppywindows.co.uk

Eccleston Gardens

How would you rate Poppy Windows LTD ?

Sharon
"Love my new doors! Fantastic quality and Gary paid attention to ensure they were finished to a high standard. Would highly recommend this company."
Keith....
"A friend recommended poppy windows to me after having his front door replaced by them. As soon as I meet Gary, I new he was genuine and cared about the customer when discussing all aspects of the work I was wanting done. He was very thorough from start to finish. The replacement is top quality and has been fitted to a very high standard. I would have no hesitation using Poppy Windows Ltd in the future, and I most certainly would recommend them for all the right reasons. ' Gary I'm one extremely happy customer. Thank you.........."
Matthew H
"I was put in touch with Poppy Windows having enquired direct to Rock Doors with regards to purchasing a new front door. Rock Doors informed me that Poppy Windows were an approved fitter of their product and they provided me with Gary's details. Gary (from Poppy Windows) contacted me within 24 hours of my enquiry and I can honestly say that his company couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating. From measuring up to final installation they were first class and I would highly recommend them to anyone who's thinking of putting in new windows or doors in their property."
"Extremely pleased with the whole process from initial measure through fitting to the finished article. Personal service and excellent product. Can't recommend highly enough. Thanks."
"Love our new Rock Door, it looks amazing and all our neighbours comment on how fabulous it looks. Gary was responsive to text and emails and came when he said he would. Great service !"
"Very pleased with Front and French Doors. Competitive pricing and personalised care from Gary right from order to completion of the job. Gary looked after us well and made sure we got the best deal and was quite pleasant and flexible in his approach. Thanks again Gary."
"After recently purchasing an old property I wanted to replace the external doors and glass units. I received 3 quotes prior to contacting Poppy Windows and decided to use them based on their competitive pricing and superior knowledge of both their products and the work involved compared to the other salesmen who quoted. Gary knew every detail about his products and provided multiple options for both the doors and the glass. I had the porch arch and double doors replaced along with the internal front door, 5 unit door frame and 5 units of glass. The fitter has done an excellent job and I couldn’t be happier with the quality of his work. Gary was also great throughtout and worked to accommodate all of my requirements for both the porch and the internal design. The installation was inspected on completion and several people have commented on both the product and quality of workmanship since. The customer definitely comes first - I would certainly recommend."
"I was put in contact with Poppy Windows by the manufacturing company of the Rockdoor, after a large well known St. Helens company failed to supply me with a quotation in a reasonable time. I am very glad that I have had my door fitted by Poppy, Gary was excellent and came to view the work required within a couple of hours after I contacted him. The contract and price was supplied the next day and a survey was completed by the Installation Manager within a few days. The installation of the door was completed within the agreed timescales by Dave, who made an excellent job, he is a very good fitter and completed the installation within a couple of hours. The door looks great and the workmanship is excellent, without much mess at my property. Gary has overseen the whole order and has kept me totally informed throughout, he always responds to any emails of phone calls and is prompt for any appointments. I would have no problems in recommending this company to any potential customer and would be more than happy to let you examine the workmanship at my premises"
"Gary and his team of fitters were brilliant. Professional and friendly from quote to fit, they couldn't do enough for us. I am so pleased with the look and quality of my Rockdoor, my hall and stairs have never felt so warm and bright. Great job guys I would recommend you 100% Thank you Julie"
"Excellent door, very well fitted, customer does come first nothing too much trouble for Gary. Biggest compliment from the neighbours "best door in the street by far, lifts the house"."
"I had a major robbery a year ago, the robbers smashing my previous back doors. Poppy windows installed both back doors with Rockdoors and also a vulnerable internal door. They have just installed the fourth Rockdoor in my house - this time for the front door. All have been installed perfectly, with minimal fuss or disruption, right first time, they all look good and I feel much safer with these strong doors. The front door has uplifted the look of my house and it is now much brighter inside the hall. Gary advised me throughout on what options I had and what would work best in my house and I am thrilled with the result. Very happy to recommend Poppy Windows."
"Great service. We had a problem with the glass colour in my new front door but Gary amended the problem with a whole new door slab instead of just changing the glass so the finished result was perfect. I'm delighted with the door and the fitters are great. Would definitely recommend."
"Poppy Windows were put into contact with myself through Rock Door, as they are the trusted installer for my area. Gary got in touch, visited me for a discussion, and invited me to view a recent installation within my street. Following this initial meeting, with no pressure, I provided Gary a design and he promptly drafted up a contract. Gary and the installation team arrived on time, and promptly set about their work. I was happy with the result, and Gary returned to ensure the installation quality was of a standard with which he was satisfied. I have no complaints with Poppy Windows, great work and I would not hesitate to use them again."
"Poppy windows had already put me a rock door in anthracite grey on the front of my house ,they did a great job of my door I had my windows all done at the front to match in anthracite grey triple glazed another great job thanks Gary poppy windows"
"Poppy Windows fitted my mum's fascias, gutters in the summer and we just got them back again to change the Windows and fit a rock door all in black. Great job, the house looks amazing. Thanks"
"It was a pleasure working with poppy windows. A breath of fresh air dealing with Gary. From start to finish Poppy windows couldnt do enough for us to ensure that we got the product we wanted. We had the glazing at the front of the house replaced and two rock doors fitted. To say we are over the moon with the result is an understatement. From start to finish communication was excellent and this company derserves to succeed as they are fantastic. We have decided to do additional work and Poppy windows will be doing it as i can trust them. Great job and First class service."
"I have recently had two Rock doors fitted by Gary and his team at Poppy Windows, who had been recommended to me by Rockdoor. Gary provided a first class service throughout the whole process from the initial discussion where he was very friendly, knowledgeable & helpful with no sales pressure. His team are experienced fitters & I am very impressed by the attention to detail. Gary went over & above my expectations by rectifying faults on my Windows caused by a previous installer. I am extremely happy with the service Gary & his team provided & would highly recommend them & would definitely have them back in the future."
"Fantastic service. Gary worked with to get exactly what wanted. No hard sell. He listened and told us the option. We had front and back windows and doors. We even extra done free of charge. We would not hestitate to recommend Poppy windows to family, friends or anyone wanting a great job done at a very reasonable price."
"FANTASTIC front door supplied and fitted by Gary and the team at Poppy Window LTD, we’re the envy of the street. Gary came out to the property and showed me lots of designs to choose from and offered his extensive knowledge in choosing the perfect Rockdoor at very competitive prices. I have an old property which meant fitting the front door was not a straightforward task, his fitters were brilliant, clean, tidy and made the fit look easy! Could not recommend them highly enough!"
"Excellent service from design/selection through to the installation..."
Poppy Windows LTD is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews