Pedders Suspension Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Pedders Suspension

How would you rate Pedders Suspension?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very quick delivery. Doddle to fit, car rides/handles like a dream."
"Sent the right stuff quickly."
Peter Clayton
Verified Buyer
"I took my CV8 Monaro into Pedders Dandenong for a wheel alignment and a general suspension checkover. They told me of a couple of little issues-couple of loose nuts and a crook tie-rod and worn z bar bushes (the rubber bushes had done less than 2,000km, and I have receipts as proof) $880 later the car still pulled left! But the worst of it was they stuffed up with the engine management computer trying to fix an ABS light, I took it back but they fiddled with it again for a day but never fixed it, not happy with stuffing the tune of the car-lack of power, backfiring and missing-but managed to get many greasy fingerprints on the hood lining above the driver door. The car was professionally tuned only a week before going to Pedders and was running well when it went in. Do yourselves a favour-steer well clear of the Dandy Pedders..."
"Parts required were in stock & despatched swiftly to my local garage as requested. Unfortunately shims and pins were missing from both sets of pads and although posted out shortly after contacting Pedders, it was too late to fit them. Luckily most of the old ones were able to be reused otherwise I'd have had another day off the road and a cab fare to find as there's no public transport to my place of work. Maybe bag them up with pads to avoid this issue in future."
"Great products which are always backed up with a professional & helpful service."
"Raised the rear of the van a good 50mm and handles much better on corners without comprising the ride well done been trying to sort this out for 6 years"
"as before your attention to detail was impeccable goods delivered to right customer with prior notice of delivery and on time."
"Amazing customer service from Phil, This company goes the extra mile, Highly recommended!!!!"
"An issue with a component was resolved quickly and courteously"
Paul Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Good product at very good price"
Robert Gray
Verified Buyer
"Polite, helpfull, product description and information accurate, delivery as promised, this is how business should be conducted."
Nigel Marrington
Verified Buyer
"I replaced the saggy self levelling rear struts on my Forester SG with Pedders, heavy duty spring, struts. I took me less than three hours to do it alone with a few simple tools in a car park. The ride and handling are transformed and it cost under £400. What's not to like?"
Mike Baker
Verified Buyer
"Great all round service, very helpful and super quick delivery. On top of that products are great."
"kaikki toimi hyvin"
Guy Chandler
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery, easy to fit and does exactly what was advertised. Ride is superb and even fully loaded the van doesn’t look like it’s being squashed anymore. Highly recommended"
Verified Customer
Verified Buyer
"The Ez-Fit Suspension is excellent quality. I spoke to both Phil and Roger before buying and they were both very knowledgable. I would certainly buy from Pedders again!"
Mark Offord
Verified Buyer
"Good solid equipment, however, I found that one of the spacer/washers on a strut assembly was missing which I had to work around. Secondly, the instructions on disabling the AHC system on my Land Cruiser did not go far enough. You might like to add that the 50A fuse and the relay must be removed from the engine bay fuse/relay panel as well as the 15A fuse in the passenger foot well fuse panel along with the two white connectors on the AHC computer, which is situated to the left of the steering column beneath the fascia. If the computer is not disconnected the display on the dash remains illuminated."
Marek Ufnal
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product. Very easy to install and loooks robust. I’ve done about 1000 miles so far in and off road and it performed well. Springs seem fair bit stiffer than stock, but in a good way. All together very happy. On a Forester SF the clearance for the tyres is poor by design on OE struts as well as Pedders. What would be nice to see is a redesigned spring perch on the strut that allowed more tyre clearance. In summary, great product at affordable price."
Derrick Deane
Verified Buyer
"I like the way it has 30 settings to get your ultimate settings for the car"
"I ordered a spring kit for my landcruiser in January 2017 didn't have time to fit untill may/June then found the kit was wrong I spoke to Phil Wood who got the issue resolved straight away and I now have the springs I need plus shocks and I am over the moon with the quality of the product but more the service I was given even being a first time customer"
Pedders Suspension is rated 4.84 based on 192 reviews