Pedders Suspension Reviews

Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 4th June 2019
Rob Sobey
Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 21st May 2019
James Jackson
Fitted a kit to my NP300 .... it’s transformed the handling and given me more off road ability, very happy...... only gripe I have is the rear shocks had “ made in China” is the rest of the kit made in China too? I thought Pedder suspension was made in Australia? We’ll see how long it lasts ? Stewart.
Very good service, I was told how long it would take for my lift kit as they were out of stock and it arrived earlier than quoted. The results are great, better both on and off road.
Had a problem with self levelling Kia Sorento shocks and pedders offered 3 solutions. Fitted perfectly and better than ever. Excellent, professional, and friendly service at a great price. Will recommend to everyone. Thank you !!!
Superb quality parts and ride vastly improved over old units
Great products,not many items fit my car but Peddlers struts are just right.well made and well priced. The delivery is fast and customer service is really good.
Very helpful to speak to over the phone, fitted the standard spring and damper set up to my 2018 Santa Fe as advised... I now enjoy driving my car again, the car feels sharper through the bends and gone is the pogo stick feeling. Thanks guys 👍
I contacted to see which were the best for my vehicle and was given three options and advised which would suit my needs best! Very helpful would highly recommend.
Good advice and a friendly, mega quick service!
GREAT SERVICE FROM A GREAT COMPANY
My hyundai had failed the mot on the back shocks. The garage quoted 2 grand + for original self levelling shocks and springs so I looked up aftermarket parts and eh presto Pedders came up. Excellent customer service and advice from Roger and they were on my doorstep by 10.15 next morning. Excellent
Fitting rear springs and shocks to 2008 Santa Fe , very easy to fit and car now sits at a better height, used stronger springs due to towing caravan, excellent would recommend
Very good company to deal with. High quality product. Fast delivery. Hope to deal with again.
A pleasure to deal with people that know what they are talking about! Great prices and service.
Excellent solution to my issue very good product
Very good product well made and easy to set up and good price
Purchased Pedders kit to replace the self leveling rear suspension on my 2012 hyundai santa fe mk2, hyundai wanted £1500 for the shockers!, the kit shock absorbers and springs! was £260 free next day delivery, good quality and less than a hour to fit and I can not tell the difference from the original, ride and ride hight are perfect, if I have a complaint it's that you can't see the sexy red springs when fitted, all in all a great replacement kit very happy
Great conversion kit for my Hyundai Santa Fe. Ride is now back like new at a third of the cost!! Very quick service and useful advice about what kit to go for. Only thing I had to adjust on the car was the headlight height as the heavy duty springs lifted the back end up a bit.
Great price and easy to fit. My self levelling units had failed causing real problems when towing. My Sorento is fine solo now, but not had chance yet to try out when towing my caravan.
The factory front suspension on my 20 Ranger 3.2 was way too soft, bottoming out to easily The Pedders front strut assemblies not only cured that, but levelled the truck Top rate 👍
Deliver’s the parts and any tech info’ you require pronto with no bull.
Pedders Suspension is rated 4.89 based on 496 reviews