Pedders Suspension Reviews

Unit 12 Top Angel
Sterling Business Park
Buckingham Industrial Estate

Tell us how Pedders Suspension made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Verified Customer
"I purchased the suspension kit to convert my 100 series landcruiser from AHC to traditional shocks and springs with heavy torsion bar. I went for the lift option and am delighted with the results. It is by far the most cost effective way to sort out any problems with the Active Height Control. The guys at Pedders were very friendly and helpful with a fast delivery time. 5 stars from me."
Mr Jerry Cox
"Really Great quality product made a massive difference to my wife's car would definitely use Pedder's in the future and also recommend them to anyone who want good products and customer service"
Martyn Walton
"2005 Mustang failed MOT for a broken spring and leaking damper on front drivers side on a Thursday. No joy with contacts in USA so I searched around here and found Pedders UK. They had two Ezi Fit front struts in stock. Bank holiday weekend they despatched Friday, received here Tuesday, fitted Thursday (my garage was busy Wednesday) and MOT passed. Packaging was a box in box, so well packed. Great service from Phil and Roger."
"I bought the shockers and reused the existing coil springs from my old Subaru Forester, everything fitted with no problems, the car is nicely restored to a firm ride with plenty of height."
(-) - Posted 1 week ago
(South East Transport Solutions) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks very much Pat, we're very glad to hear it! :) Here's to many, many miles of happy motoring for you and your LandCruiser ;)
"Great product , very helpfull and knowledgeable, saved loads getting away from useless self levelling suspension from Hyundai ,orders Thursday, arrived sat morning, so fast as well ."
(-) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"All fitted ok and seems to be handling ok."
(-) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They arrived promptly and my garage fitted them without any problems. Your request for a review has come too soon however as I have only driven a few miles so far. Hence the four stars rather than 5. The test will be if they. Are still good in five years time"
(-) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"good communication great product great price did just what I needed"
(Design) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Good contact on the chat line with resolution of the problem. Earlier advice could have avoided the issue"
(-) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"The customer service is excellent, questions answered about any concerns and the foam suspensen kit is really a piece of art, love the colour. On the other hand my mechanic cursed me as he said they are huge and a pain for him to get on (he is a small guy and works alone šŸ˜€) but really improve the look and feel. Very happy with mine!"
(-) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Top notch firm, great communication, fast and hasle free delivery."
(The Craw Farm) - Posted 1 month ago
"Fast prompt service"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent company to deal with. Great knowledgeable salesmen and very prompt delivery service."
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Very good customer service and well made product. Suspension rides very well."
(Rbp) - Posted 1 month ago
"Excellent customer service. Got my local garage to fit. Their charges plus parts under £400 A brilliant deal for new rear suspension for a Santa Fe. Happy bunny!!"
(Glen Afton) - Posted 1 month ago
"Ok, so the wife's Fozzy looked a little low in the rear, ordered a set of Pedders mainly for the price against Euro car parts shocks. What a great piece of kit. For the full rear end was as cheap as the shocks only from elsewhere. 5 bolts on each side and around two hours (it was in the rain and freezing cold) JOB DONE!! So easy and the Fozzy runs great!! My service guy recommend these and they are Spot On!!!!!!!!"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Top quality conversion kit for my santa fe worked a treat thank you"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"HI! The drag link I bought to my Patrol 2006 wagon was perfect. Now I have a perfect sentered steering wheel. Wery satisfied! šŸ‘šŸ˜‡"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Replaced front & rear suspension on my 2015 plate ford Ranger to the HD lifted kit what a transformation this truck is off read through forestry on a weekly basis with a large winch also fitted it really dose the job. Quality is top notch also I get another truck in December another Ranger this will have all its suspension changed also. we have also fitted dampers / springs to various customers vehicles and all have said the same thing top quality gear that dose the job !!."
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Just a big thanks for all the help with the kit . Knowlagable staff and prompt delivery. Not fitted the kit yet but it looks good quality and I’m very happy with it Once again Thankyou"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Bought the new shocks to replace the knackered self levellers. What a difference so much damping now and handling how it should be. Fitted at mates with a 2 post ramp and said some people said a 2 hour job. His words were yer right but less than an hour and a half later bingo. Really pleased Carl :-)"
(-) - Posted 2 months ago