Pedders Suspension Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pedders Suspension

How would you rate Pedders Suspension ?

"First class service as always"
(Bulldog Twyford) - Posted 5 days ago
"Fast delivery :)"
(-) - Posted 5 days ago
"acceptable just with riders..ordered replacement shocks for my 54 Subaru Outback to replace S/Levelers, thought that the correct ride would be achieved after fitment, concerned now that ride height is 20mm above that as advertised - also told that the ride would firmer (understandably) but now rather too firm"
(-) - Posted 6 days ago
"We purchased Pedders' latest air suspension system for the Suzuki Jimny. In our case it was for our own Zuk Ute with the dropside Tipper body conversion. Combined with Pedders Trak Ryder 4WD Shock Absorbers all round the result is nothing short of fantastic!! The air bags can be inflated to a maximum of 50psi for extreme loads in severe conditions, and once the load is dumped the bags can be aired down to restore the ride quality, and articulation over rough ground. No stupidly hard springs, No sky high suspension lift, No bone jarring ride! The on road handling is vastly improved over the standard Jimny, right up to 70mph! And beyond for the brave or fool hardy!! This improvement can only be down to the superior performance and control of the Trak Ryder Dampers! Also worth bearing in mind here, this vehicle is equipped with oversize, aggressive, off road tyres! But still it works beautifully on road, and is amazing off road! Don't just take my word for it, come and try our Zuki Ute Demonstrator!! No Obligation, No Hard Sell! No Bull!!"
(-) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks Phil / Dan, that is superb to hear! :)
We need pics though, please! :)
"Fantastic service and very efficient"
(MS) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great Service, superb product that fits spot on and performs perfectly."
(-) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent advice via email ensured I ordered the best suspension option for my requirements. They came complete, and work exactly as described- very happy."
(-) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great service and delivered the next day! Our mechanic really rated the parts and the packaging."
(-) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"I was in communication with Phil who was very helpful he processed my order and I had the rear suspension leg pair within a couple of days my mechanic said they were a great set up so easy to fit (as they say plug n play) very happy with the service would recommend."
"The Pedders springs totally changed the handling of my Mitsubishi Shogun"
(-) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Great product and customer service"
(Agco Ltd) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Had great, not good service from Pedders!! Having been in the motor trade for 40 years now I’ve rarely had service even close. I would recommend this company to anyone!!!"
(-) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Had a problem with the order and it was sorted quickly, very good service."
(-) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"What fantastic service and delivery couldn't ask for better"
(Terence) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Great products with great customer service. Very happy."
(UPE Engineering Ltd) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"FANTASIC kit my Santa fe has never been so good to drive great customer service Thanks pedders"
(-) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Very professional fast service good advice😀"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"Professional, reliable, courteous. Will recommend. Thank you Christa Tucker"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"First class,Bought two rear springs for my Kia Sorento although being advised by kia uk i needed self levelling shocks at £800,i however purchased two rear springs and two normal shocks for under £300 and am so pleased as drives as good as new,would highly recommend this company as also their sales team are fantastic"
(-) - Posted 1 month ago
"For half the price of one dealer part I got two. The ride is much improved and my mechanic says they were so easy to fit because they came fully assembled. Can't fault them and the service was second to none."
Pedders Suspension is rated 4.88 based on 252 reviews