Pedders Suspension Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Pedders Suspension

How would you rate Pedders Suspension ?

"Parts availabity, price,and excellent service. Could not be faulted. If only all companies were this good!"
"Very happy with my sports ryder rear shocks for subaru impreza sti nice firm ride fitted my self workmanship on units spot on all brackets bolt holes align perfectly and one wanting non inverted shocks on an wrx or sti highly recommended"
Ian Cowell (Aingers Green)
Verified Buyer
"Phoned and was greeting by a person who knew what I talking about and what I needed. The transaction was fast and delivery was within 24hrs. Instruction in box helped with installation and was completed within a few hours."
"car handles really good top class parts"
"I bought my 2006 Forester New Age 2.5 XT with some rear Sachs shocks fitted making the rear really low. Fitted the rear Pedders kit by myself in about 3h and it a lot higher now (normal height that is...). Really happy, although a bit expensive. The nuts on the 3 bolts at the top are poor quality - I had to use the existing ones"
"Hi got this for my mitsubishi shogun and it is eras really good well made suspension thanks"
Robert Gray
Verified Buyer
"This was my second purchase from Pedders, and again was not disappointed with the service provided, parts required were in stock, dispatched and delivered within time scale promised, very pleased."
"Excellent springs and shock absorbers for vw transporter, bought these for a T6, my others still in use on my T5, fitted over 7 years ago."
"Customer service has been excellent thanks."
"exelent service ,fast delivery of parts ordered. good advice and contact details for parts they couldn't supply. would use again and recommend."
"The self leveling shock absorbers on my 2005 Kia sorento were replaced with standard ones which weren't strong enough,I then replaced the springs with pair from Pedders and the car is now fine."
"right product, right price, right day for delivery"
"I didn't expect them to be as comfortable as they are. The quality of ride is so much more comfortable and smoother than I thought it would be"
"Quick delivery, easy conversion for my Hyundai Santa-fe rear self levelling suspension. Took me approx 1 & 1/2 hours on the drive to complete."
Richard Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Have used Pedders a few times now for suspension parts for my FJ. Phil (Wood) has been extremely helpful on each occasion - lots of great advice. He has always steered me to the right part - not the most expensive part - for the job. Quick delivery and some great products. Highly recommend."
"Very happy with the service and the product"
"Right fit & has certainly stopped the rattles from my anti roll bar. Chrysler 300C Touring"
"Excellent customer service. Replied very quickly to an enquiry email, and the parts arrived quicker than anticipated. Very happy customer, thank you."
Lineker Haulage Nottm
Verified Buyer
"yet again excellent service and product , roger + andy very helpful with order and dispatched on time"
"Helpful person on the phone and goods despatched very quickly."
Pedders Suspension is rated 4.88 based on 225 reviews