Ozparts Uk LTD T/A Pedders Suspension Reviews

Ozparts Uk LTD T/A Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 11th November 2019
Piotr Radziejewski
Ozparts Uk LTD T/A Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 2nd September 2019
Shaun Evans
I purchased the pedders suspension kit for my 2012 Kia Sorrento. The original suspension was the self leveling ones and after brake repairs to the rear i noticed wear and cracking around the bushing. I decided to try the pedders as I had heard good reviews and for £237 for springs and shocks. They were a lot cheaper than the dealer parts. First impression was the ride was urm. well, it was hard to describe. it was different. Not in a bad way but different.. It was a little firmer but not to much that it shook you about. It felt like the tyre's were over inflated and a bit loose My thoughts were. I've paid 1/4 of the price of dealer replacement shocks so I can live with a bit harder ride. That was 7 month ago. After a few weeks i couldn't get used to the feeling. the car felt a little strange to drive. It was a bit sloppy at the back end and funny going around the bends. My mot was due and I mentioned this to the mechanic so he gave the car a good going over and said he can't find any problems It could be the tyre's.. they were only 8 month old so I thought. Swap front to back and see if that improves the feel of the car. So off to the garage and got them to balance and track the wheels and swap the tyre's front to back. Didn't make a difference. I then took the car back to the mechanic who had fitted the pedders. I asked him to go through everything around the rear of the car and let me know if he found anything that could cause the difference in handling. Again he didn't find anything Now at this stage I'm not blaming the suspension as I'm struggling to get to the bottom of the problem. It could well be the difference in the suspension from the stock ones. Or it could be something else. I shall give it a few more months and see if any problem developes. If it does then great, I can fix it. If not then I will prob have to bite the bullet and purchase the original self leveling ones
hi. replaced rear shocks and springs on my 2010 subaru forester.old ones were self levelling and a bit ropey. on pedders advice stuck in 2 new ones with heavier springs for towing. superb job.transforms the forester.anyone doing a forester great job.fully built took less than an hour to stick them in.
Top sales team I did not have a clue what I need for my subaru hawkeye. But in a few minutes it was sorted. And with next day delivery. Packed very well first class service thanks for all your help tony
Great service car handling has been transformed Cheers Roy
Curtesy call received to ensure the order was correct. Very quick delivery and a perfect fit. A very good replacement for a self levelling Subaru shock. Thank you
These parts do exactly what they should easy to fit and a marked improvement over OE parts quick delivery sorted
Fitted new standard rear kit to 2007 Sorento. Has made a real difference to the way it drives and handles. Well worth doing and an easy fit as well.
Really happy with these suspension’s, it like driving a new car
Fantastic service and brilliant products
Spot on service, prompt delivery and reasonable prices, very pleased
Top notch products and first class service, ordered many parts for my outback from these guys , delivered to me in the Channel Islands and they have always been amazing .
Excellent service!
Purchased self levelling rear suspension for a Hyundai Santa Fe 2014 and what a difference it as made, corners more level and when towing a large caravan the back of the car doesnt move which as made towing easier and not sure how but increased the overall mpg, great service as well.
Roger was extremely helpful and has supplied me with a set-up that was far superior to what I was going to purchase from another competitor. The front set-up has made a huge difference to the quality of the ride and more importantly the ride height. Follow me on Instagram for updates on how this set-up is performing #4lo_ventures. I will be back shortly for the rear shocks :-D
Ozparts Uk LTD T/A Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Fitted a kit to my NP300 .... it’s transformed the handling and given me more off road ability, very happy...... only gripe I have is the rear shocks had “ made in China” is the rest of the kit made in China too? I thought Pedder suspension was made in Australia? We’ll see how long it lasts ? Stewart.
Very good service, I was told how long it would take for my lift kit as they were out of stock and it arrived earlier than quoted. The results are great, better both on and off road.
Ozparts Uk LTD T/A Pedders Suspension 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Had a problem with self levelling Kia Sorento shocks and pedders offered 3 solutions. Fitted perfectly and better than ever. Excellent, professional, and friendly service at a great price. Will recommend to everyone. Thank you !!!
Superb quality parts and ride vastly improved over old units
Great products,not many items fit my car but Peddlers struts are just right.well made and well priced. The delivery is fast and customer service is really good.
Very helpful to speak to over the phone, fitted the standard spring and damper set up to my 2018 Santa Fe as advised... I now enjoy driving my car again, the car feels sharper through the bends and gone is the pogo stick feeling. Thanks guys 👍
Ozparts Uk LTD T/A Pedders Suspension is rated 4.89 based on 510 reviews