Pathway Advice Reviews

joshua@pathwayadvice.org.uk

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
Easy to use service with polite and professional staff.
Spoke to Kieran who is an absolute star and asset to the company. Explained to me what my options are, did not mind answering all of my questions - regardless of how silly they were- and followed up the next day as promised. Even though I did not go through with an IVA at this point, I would highly recommend Kieran for his knowledge, expertise and friendly, yet professional, manner.
I cannot praise Pathway Advice enough. Callum was my advisor & he is just amazing. He is extremely professional, polite & supportive. He answered all my questions & gave me advice on all the different options that could help my financial situation. I could not have asked for a more helpful advisor. They have really helped me turn my life around & I cannot say thank you enough - Forever grateful. Simply amazing & fantastic service - Definitely recommend speaking to Pathway Advice if you are having financial difficulties.
The first thing I could say about Kieran is ,he didn't judge me .He talked to very clearly and helped me a lot.He listened patiently to me.The information he gave me was really helpful and I was able to make decision. He did all the things he had said very quickly. He not only helped me to go through every single things but also gave me peace of mind. I really appreciate .
Pathway Advice have been absolutley amazing helping me to sort out my finances. Kieran especially has been so helpful from start to finish and put me at ease every step of the way. I now feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and I have pathway to thank for that. 1000% recommend.
Pathways helped me sort my debt thank you kieron was so helpful
Pathway Advice is rated 4.97 based on 175 reviews