Pathway Advice Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pathway Advice

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy

Telephone
"It's was simple to use. Matter got solved first time. And account got set up with no problems quickly."
"Excellent service received, if I had any queries they would respond straight away."
"Callum was clear and concise throughout entire process and although the situation was stressfull his confidence and advice really reassured me. Very glad i chose to use pathway"
"I had al the advice i needed and my advisor was available whenever i needed, very clear on every explanation."
"Fantastic friendly professional staff! Easy to work with highly recommend"
"very helpful and kind And they take all the worry away. Well recommended."
"Hi. My name is Margaret - not Tomasz. Easy to find, easy link to follow. Stress free process. Kieran very proffesional. Opening eyes conversation. Best experiance ever."
"Very friendly and professional service. Kept me up to date on everything that was going on in my case and explained things very clearly. Would recommend to anyone with financial concerns or worries."
"I would highly recommend pathway Advice Kieran has been amazing from start to finish. I had received some shocking advice from my accountant who I won’t name . I almost lost everything including my home and was also due in court but Kieran and his team managed to sort everything out for me with my IVA and now I can move forward with my life . I would 100% recommended this company to anybody who is thinking about contacting them ."
"Pathway Advice Ltd is very helpful service for the people who are looking very good advice about to how to release from debts. I am really very appreciated for all Pathway Advice Ltd for very good customer service provided to me. Many thanks Kind regards, Samina Nagra"
"Thank you for return my hope to me ;)))"
"The company is very professional, I dealt with Kieran who was very helpful and it was clear that he knew what he was doing. He assessed my current situation and collated all documents together. He was then able to recommend the best debt management solution for me. It was then passed over to the IP Freeman Jones and my IVA application was successful. I am very grateful to Pathway Advice Ltd for helping me out of a very stressful situation."
"Would highly recommended pathway advice they made me feel so much better about my situation and gave me so much advice on all the difference options that was available to help me with my debt . Everything was so straight forward and I felt very comfortable talking to them about my situation couldn’t recommend them enough ."
"excellent advise on how to handle the problem I faced very informative of the process I needed to take"
"Excellent service from start to finish. The advisers that dealt with my case were nothing but professional and considerate in all aspects. I was reassured on any doubts I had about the process and they were always there to answer any questions I put to them. Thank you to all involved C.A"
"Very helpful and supportive, sorted everything without me having to worry. Would definitely recommend"
"Very good advice and very good service, all in all the service provided was excellent"
"The team has been outstanding from the start to finish, guided us through the process and made sure we understood everything and took the time to help us get over any obstacles and issues we had along the way, stuck by us until everything has been sorted and dealt with and we couldn't have done anything without them. I will highly recommend Kieran and the entire pathway Advice team without a second thought."
"The service I revived was second to non couldn’t be more happy with the way I was treated felt at ease and relaxed done a great job very helpful all the way"
Pathway Advice is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews