Pathway Advice Reviews

joshua@pathwayadvice.org.uk

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
I have ever see a commitment staffs like Pathways staffs. Thank you for your help.
Pathway Advice 5 star review on 7th October 2021
Hi this is a review about the service I got when I rang pathway advice I thought I could never had to ring but I did. I want to say a big Thankyou to guy called Callum he was amazing from start to finished. He helped me to find a solution to my problems. He went through everything with me I was ever so pleased with the outcome. I could never have done it without his help. So once again Callum Thankyou so much you are a star in my eyes. Thanks
Easy to use service with polite and professional staff.
Cannot fault pathway advice in anyway shape or form.. Callum is who I was dealing with at the beginning and he was so helpful, made everything so clear as I’m not the best at understanding things but was reassured in every phone call I made which was quite a lot lol...🀣🀣 most days πŸ™ˆ. Then Josh took over my case and was equally as helpful throughout the whole process from start to finish πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘. Would recommend them to anyone in an instance 10/10 Well done both of you and thank you so much. Would happily get the beers in if we ever met πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ‘
Callam advised me with my case and I can’t stress enough how patient, helpful and polite he was . Very understanding and worked around me with my hetic routine . I was very apprehensive about going ahead with the case and callam sent me through legal policies, feedback from previous customers to reassure me . That’s helped massively..... a very good member of staff for your company you should be very proud
I cannot praise Pathway Advice enough. Callum was my advisor & he is just amazing. He is extremely professional, polite & supportive. He answered all my questions & gave me advice on all the different options that could help my financial situation. I could not have asked for a more helpful advisor. They have really helped me turn my life around & I cannot say thank you enough - Forever grateful. Simply amazing & fantastic service - Definitely recommend speaking to Pathway Advice if you are having financial difficulties.
Absolutely delighted with they service. They have supportive team and help me to decide wich best solution is for my financial position. Working fast and efficiently. The communication was clear and I knew exactly what to do and expect. I have a good experience with pathway advice and I will recommend it to everyone who are struggling with they finance or pay loan.
Callum was incredibly professional and supportive. I could not have asked for a more helpful advisor. He went through everything with me thoroughly and made sure I understood it all. I could not recommend him highly enough.
They was quick to get in touch with me and answered all my questions. Gave me advice and help on all the different options. Callum called when he said he would and was very polite professional and friendly and he did not make you feel bad or upset for the situation that i was in like some companies can. I am really pleased and thankful for all the help he gave me and i would recommend Pathway Advice to anyone. Thank you.
Callum was very helpful during the period of my enquiry and every question I had he was able to answer. Excellent service.
Callum was extremely helpful, very friendly and really helped with the stress of sorting my debt. I would highly recommend Pathway.
Very informative and keeping it simple
The team were so helpful in explaining all my options, as well as taking the time to answer all the questions. When I needed time to think about things - they arranged a call that suited me, and Callum (who was the advisor I got) was so patient, and reassuring. They take the time to make sure that you feel understood, aren’t judgemental at all - and their team is a testament to them.
I was talking to Callum who always answered every question I had however small. He has been extremely helpful and patient through out the process.
I found callum very help full and easy to talk to, which os needed whwn dealing witb somwthing like this. Can ot thank him enough.
They are nice polite people not intrusive. They keep decision in your hand
In just a few words i can say that Kieran was extremely professional. Everything was explained in a such a nice manner! Thank you !
I have been working with Kieran to
Pathway was very helpful and very clear about things and specially kieran he was fantastic and very helpful
Ferry helpful and clear on the information thay give and how it will go and always there to help
Pathway Advice is rated 4.97 based on 175 reviews