Pathway Advice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pathway Advice

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
Problem solved!!!
keiran the person I spoke to was very helpful. and he knew I was very nervous about talking about my problems with money. he calmed me down and explained everything to me. and the next day he was able to put me in touch with the right people. he took a lot of weight off my shoulders that night. THANK YOU SO much.
Pathway have been excellent everything was explained very well and I received very good advice from a very friendly professional advisor . I would highly recommend Pathway .
Thank you for helping me to get sorted
Fantastic service. Callum made me feel at ease from the initial conversation. He kept me informed throughout. Big thanks.
I had the pleasure of Callum dealing with my debt, he was so helpful and kind and if I had any questions or needed help with something I would message him and he would get back to me as quick as he can thank you so much Callum for all your help
Good advice from callum and josh. They both explained what I would need to get my debts in order.
Absolutely fantastic , Callum was a true gent,was very helpful and made to feel at ease
Great service from start to finish. Helped me so much. Highly recommended.
Great support and advice from the person giving the info and helped me come to the right conclusion and whats best for me
So helpful and understanding. Kieran was great,looked at every option for me. Thank you
Excellent service. Thanks to Callum especially.
Pathway were extremely helpful and cooperating when they dealt with my debt situation.
The first thing I could say about Kieran is ,he didn't judge me .He talked to very clearly and helped me a lot.He listened patiently to me.The information he gave me was really helpful and I was able to make decision. He did all the things he had said very quickly. He not only helped me to go through every single things but also gave me peace of mind. I really appreciate .
Quick and very informative service. Very useful information.
Great, unbiased advise. Direct but professional and relatable. Thank you so much
Pathway Advice have been absolutley amazing helping me to sort out my finances. Kieran especially has been so helpful from start to finish and put me at ease every step of the way. I now feel like there is light at the end of the tunnel and I have pathway to thank for that. 1000% recommend.
Spoke to Kieran who is an absolute star and asset to the company. Explained to me what my options are, did not mind answering all of my questions - regardless of how silly they were- and followed up the next day as promised. Even though I did not go through with an IVA at this point, I would highly recommend Kieran for his knowledge, expertise and friendly, yet professional, manner.
Fab service, very friendly and informative
I Spoke To Callum who was amazing he walked me through all my options and made me feel at ease.. I was very nervous and anxious before it he really helped me and did not judge me. So glad I used pathway advise.
Pathway Advice is rated 4.95 based on 110 reviews