Pathway Advice Reviews

joshua@pathwayadvice.org.uk

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
I cannot praise Pathway Advice enough.

Callum was my advisor & he is just amazing. He is extremely professional, polite & supportive. He answered all my questions & gave me advice on all the different options that could help my financial situation. I could not have asked for a more helpful advisor.

They have really helped me turn my life around & I cannot say thank you enough - Forever grateful.

Simply amazing & fantastic service - Definitely recommend speaking to Pathway Advice if you are having financial difficulties.
Absolutely delighted with they service. They have supportive team and help me to decide wich best solution is for my financial position. Working fast and efficiently. The communication was clear and I knew exactly what to do and expect. I have a good experience with pathway advice and I will recommend it to everyone who are struggling with they finance or pay loan.
Callum was incredibly professional and supportive. I could not have asked for a more helpful advisor. He went through everything with me thoroughly and made sure I understood it all. I could not recommend him highly enough.
They was quick to get in touch with me and answered all my questions. Gave me advice and help on all the different options. Callum called when he said he would and was very polite professional and friendly and he did not make you feel bad or upset for the situation that i was in like some companies can. I am really pleased and thankful for all the help he gave me and i would recommend Pathway Advice to anyone. Thank you.
Callum was very helpful during the period of my enquiry and every question I had he was able to answer. Excellent service.
Callum was extremely helpful, very friendly and really helped with the stress of sorting my debt. I would highly recommend Pathway.
Very informative and keeping it simple
The team were so helpful in explaining all my options, as well as taking the time to answer all the questions. When I needed time to think about things - they arranged a call that suited me, and Callum (who was the advisor I got) was so patient, and reassuring. They take the time to make sure that you feel understood, aren’t judgemental at all - and their team is a testament to them.
I was talking to Callum who always answered every question I had however small. He has been extremely helpful and patient through out the process.
I found callum very help full and easy to talk to, which os needed whwn dealing witb somwthing like this. Can ot thank him enough.
They are nice polite people not intrusive. They keep decision in your hand
In just a few words i can say that Kieran was extremely professional.
Everything was explained in a such a nice manner!
Thank you !
I have been working with Kieran to
Pathway was very helpful and very clear about things and specially kieran he was fantastic and very helpful
Ferry helpful and clear on the information thay give and how it will go and always there to help
From my very first conversation i felt at ease. The staff are extremely helpful, non judgemental and answered all of my queries.
I was extremely anxious about my query, but after speaking to the staff at Pathway i felt as if a huge weight had been lifted. They went through every stage of the process and explained everything clearly. They kept me updated on the whole process of my application and always called when they said they were going to. Highly recommended.

Could not fault the advice given to me which was very easy to understand and also all the help l received to sort it out online
I have recently gone to pathway with my debt problems, Keiran has been my adviser and has been brilliant, very easy to talk to and reassuring, made the whole process much easier to deal with! Would definitely recommend this company!
Very informative
I would highly recommend pathway advice to anyone who is struggling! I spoke with Kieran who is very friendly and professional, he explained everything in detail to me and advised what the best option for me would be. Kieran sorted everything out for me in a matter of days and I can't thank him enough, im so glad I went with pathways! Anyone who needs advice should contact pathways!
Pathway Advice is rated 4.97 based on 170 reviews