Pathway Advice Reviews

Suite F1 Sovereign House
Stockport Road

Tell us how Pathway Advice made you happy
Great advice given
Keiran was really helpful and sympathetic. At no point did I ever get stressed which was a relief after months of burying my head in the sand. I should have done this months ago. Thank you so much, excellent service and my life is back on track.
I talked about my financial options with a very knowledgeable and friendly person who didn’t judge me for the mess I was in. He went through all my debts with me and then made me aware of all the different options I had and which one he thought would benefit me most. The same advisor has been with me throughout the entire process which helped a lot.
You have being very helpful and I would like to thank you very much
The advice I received from Kieran was invaluable I was put at ease from the very first phone call, a massive weight has been lifted after the worry and sleepless nights I have had. I can’t thank Kieran and Pathway Advice enough and would throughly recommend them.
Problem solved!!!
keiran the person I spoke to was very helpful. and he knew I was very nervous about talking about my problems with money. he calmed me down and explained everything to me. and the next day he was able to put me in touch with the right people. he took a lot of weight off my shoulders that night. THANK YOU SO much.
Pathway have been excellent everything was explained very well and I received very good advice from a very friendly professional advisor . I would highly recommend Pathway .
Thank you for helping me to get sorted
Fantastic service. Callum made me feel at ease from the initial conversation. He kept me informed throughout. Big thanks.
I had the pleasure of Callum dealing with my debt, he was so helpful and kind and if I had any questions or needed help with something I would message him and he would get back to me as quick as he can thank you so much Callum for all your help
Good advice from callum and josh. They both explained what I would need to get my debts in order.
Absolutely fantastic , Callum was a true gent,was very helpful and made to feel at ease
Great service from start to finish. Helped me so much. Highly recommended.
Great support and advice from the person giving the info and helped me come to the right conclusion and whats best for me
So helpful and understanding. Kieran was great,looked at every option for me. Thank you
Excellent service. Thanks to Callum especially.
Pathway were extremely helpful and cooperating when they dealt with my debt situation.
The first thing I could say about Kieran is ,he didn't judge me .He talked to very clearly and helped me a lot.He listened patiently to me.The information he gave me was really helpful and I was able to make decision. He did all the things he had said very quickly. He not only helped me to go through every single things but also gave me peace of mind. I really appreciate .
Quick and very informative service. Very useful information.
Pathway Advice is rated 4.97 based on 175 reviews